PDA

View Full Version : Provide Feedback for FCS Championship Game

IndyBison
01-17-2012, 09:30 PM
I received an email invitation to particiapte in a survey about the FCS Championship game. It's a generic survey that appears to be used for any NCAA championship event. I got the OK for the survey company to post it here so if you attending the game feel free to provide feedback.

www.prsurvey.com/ncaasport

SamsRams
01-17-2012, 09:45 PM
thanks for this, filled it out

westnodak93bison
01-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the link. I filled it out.

DCinOK
01-17-2012, 10:39 PM
One suggestion I made was that the "Commemorative" Cups actually commemorate the National Championship game with the teams, date, etc....rather than commemorate the FC Dallas soccer team.

SDbison
01-17-2012, 11:29 PM
Gave them my feedback regarding lack of team stats, lack of program sales locations, and poor concession stand numbers and staffing.

KSBisonFan
01-18-2012, 02:48 AM
My feedback included the lack of program vendors....(1 guy who was in slow motion and long lines) and horribly underestimating the number of porta potties in the tailgate lot.....Also, the people manning the will-call window were asleep at the wheel and didn't open the window until people in line started getting agitated. Otherwise, gave credit where credit was due. Recommended the guy presenting the trophy knew what our coaches name was.

Hammerhead
01-18-2012, 12:00 PM
I completed the survey and also noted it was hard to find a game program. My only other complaint was that we could hardly hear the P.A. announcer in the end zone seats, even when people weren't cheering.