PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from Montana on the National Championship!

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-12-2012, 06:56 PM
I have been meaning to get over here and wish you guys Congrats on winning the whole thing this year, thats fu*king awesome. You guys couldnt have beat down a bigger bunch of front running douchenozzels, glad they got to eat the Texas sized sh*t sandwich.

Keep it rolling and maybe we can all party down in Frisco next year.

Keep up the good work

Cordially,

AG1 Incorporated

heffray
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM
I have been meaning to get over here and wish you guys Congrats on winning the whole thing this year, thats fu*king awesome. You guys couldnt have beat down a bigger bunch of front running douchenozzels, glad they got to eat the Texas sized sh*t sandwich.

Keep it rolling and maybe we can all party down in Frisco next year.

Keep up the good work

Cordially,

AG1 Incorporated

Many thanks to you for the congrats.

There's a "Free Lakes Movement" ???

duluthbison
01-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Many thanks to you for the congrats.

There's a "Free Lakes Movement" ???

Don't think for a minute he isn't already on this board under several aliases.

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Yes, and its really picking up steam we have well over 3 people in the group and feel that 2012 will be the breakout year we have been expecting.

If not I am going to curb a puppy on the 4th of July in protest. Not just some mutt from the pound either this puppy is going to have AKC paperwork.

Join now!

heffray
01-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Yes, and its really picking up steam we have well over 3 people in the group and feel that 2012 will be the breakout year we have been expecting.

If not I am going to curb a puppy on the 4th of July in protest. Not just some mutt from the pound either this puppy is going to have AKC paperwork.

Join now!

What is the process to become a member? Lots of paperwork, legal stuff, I would imagine. Perhaps CAS could help out?

4mcruenomore
01-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey Alphy, you should go over and look at some crap that AZGrizfan is spewing, he sounds like DaveK.

CAS4127
01-12-2012, 07:58 PM
What is the process to become a member? Lots of paperwork, legal stuff, I would imagine. Perhaps CAS could help out?

Nope, sorry, can't be of assistance-->conflict of interest. Lakes put me on retainer when we were hangin' together in Frisco on Sunday after almost everyone else had left.

DjKyRo
01-12-2012, 08:11 PM
You guys couldnt have beat down a bigger bunch of front running douchenozzels

Well I don't know about that, we could've beaten Montana. :D

Thanks AG1. Hope to see you in Fargo when you guys visit in two years.

Bison03
01-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the congrats. This team worked hard all year and deserved it. Here's to the Griz kicking ass in Grand Forks next year. Ouch, you have to go there 3 years in a row. We don't play you until 2014. Hope we meet up in the post season before that.

HandoEX
01-12-2012, 08:32 PM
AG1, you owe us for eliminating your enemies the last few years...MSU last season and SHSU this season. The beer is on you next time the Griz come to Fargo, right?

:biggrin:

MNLonghorn10
01-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Free lakes!

BlueBisonRock
01-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Free lakes!

Is that like stating "Free Beer"?

Former Hitman
01-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Nope, sorry, can't be of assistance-->conflict of interest. Lakes put me on retainer when we were hangin' together in Frisco on Sunday after almost everyone else had left.

Where/When/what time was this?

I was hanging with you guys at 3rd base but was going to meet up with you later. I was seeing about someone

CAS4127
01-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Where/When/what time was this?

I was hanging with you guys at 3rd base but was going to meet up with you later. I was seeing about someone

I ran into him at Bonedaddies and then we decided to go to 3rd Base (the Bar & Grill type, Trannyboy!), so I was probably there when you were there. We left to go to the Brickhouse and Lakes and his crew were still there.

TransAmBison
01-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I ran into him at Bonedaddies and then we decided to go to 3rd Base (the Bar & Grill type, Trannyboy!), so I was probably there when you were there. We left to go to the Brickhouse and Lakes and his crew were still there.He just couldn't resist the jeans, huh? I don't know what kind of gay lingo "the Bar & Grill type" is...maybe runtheoption could enlighten me...he's got delicate hands so I figured he'd know.Sioux Suck.

CAS4127
01-12-2012, 09:30 PM
He just couldn't resist the jeans, huh? I don't know what kind of gay lingo "the Bar & Grill type" is...maybe runtheoption could enlighten me...he's got delicate hands so I figured he'd know.Sioux Suck.

Ya know, the Bar & Grill owners in Frisco sure as hell made it difficult to tell a story about what people did when they were down there, especially when attempting to do so with this crowd-->just sayin'!

LikeMothers
01-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Is that like stating "Free Beer"?

Free Beer Tomorrow.

Former Hitman
01-12-2012, 09:42 PM
I ran into him at Bonedaddies and then we decided to go to 3rd Base (the Bar & Grill type, Trannyboy!), so I was probably there when you were there. We left to go to the Brickhouse and Lakes and his crew were still there.

Yup, I was with you guys at some point but split up after 3rd base.

TransAmBison
01-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Yup, I was with you guys at some point but split up after 3rd base.Can't say I blame you...but how you lasted that long is beyond me.

Former Hitman
01-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Can't say I blame you...but how you lasted that long is beyond me.

Well, I was going to go with them, but like I said, I had to see about someone at 3rd base.

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-13-2012, 12:17 AM

The sticking point is the $3100 entry fee........................"trust me" its worth every penny.

And to the poster back a page.........yes I will buy the beer next time I am in Fargo............If I can get a few more members in the Free Lakes Club.

ndsubison1
01-13-2012, 02:23 AM
we are only one title away from tying montana :D

heffray
01-13-2012, 03:34 AM
The sticking point is the $3100 entry fee........................"trust me" its worth every penny.

And to the poster back a page.........yes I will buy the beer next time I am in Fargo............If I can get a few more members in the Free Lakes Club.

Let it be known to all that I join the movement in support of free beer. If it means lakes is free too, I'm cool with that.

IzzyFlexion
01-13-2012, 04:00 AM

QUESTION: Which of the following is worse?
1. Selling your soul to the Devil,
or
2. Selling your soul to the male version of Sybil?

perthbison
01-13-2012, 04:07 AM
QUESTION:
or
2. Selling your soul to the male version of Sybil?That is hilarious

heffray
01-13-2012, 04:09 AM
QUESTION: Which of the following is worse?
1. Selling your soul to the Devil,
or
2. Selling your soul to the male version of Sybil?

This place might not be for me, taking this way to seriously.

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Why do so many people hate that Lakes has a differing opinion on message boards?

Do any of you realize how boring it is to read message boards where everyone agrees and gets along? Seriously, how hard is it to self censor what you read or take in when reading various posters opinions? Its like liberals, there is no use for them in any capacity, they are cowards, bad for the country and are spending our money on their repeatedly failing programs. So I choose to ignore them and put no credence in anything they say and I hope they fail at everything they do.

I dont want them banned or censored because of the valuable learning moment they provide to our children. If you want to be a productive citizen and not have your ass wiped everyday for the rest of your life then succeed in life and refuse to be a liberal.

If not then suck this country dry and help enable it for a hostile takeover and choose not to defend this country when that happens.

ndsubison1
01-13-2012, 08:05 PM
thread lock in 3..2..1..

SDbison
01-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Why do so many people hate that Lakes has a differing opinion on message boards?

Do any of you realize how boring it is to read message boards where everyone agrees and gets along? Seriously, how hard is it to self censor what you read or take in when reading various posters opinions? Its like liberals, there is no use for them in any capacity, they are cowards, bad for the country and are spending our money on their repeatedly failing programs. So I choose to ignore them and put no credence in anything they say and I hope they fail at everything they do.

I dont want them banned or censored because of the valuable learning moment they provide to our children. If you want to be a productive citizen and not have your ass wiped everyday for the rest of your life then succeed in life and refuse to be a liberal.

If not then suck this country dry and help enable it for a hostile takeover and choose not to defend this country when that happens.
I nominate for post of the year! In 3...2...1 the vastly liberal moderators of this messageboard will censor. I agree, Free Lakes!

BlueKeyAlum
01-13-2012, 08:37 PM
I tend to put no credence in anything ALPHAGRIZ says...so letting Lakes back on isn't a problem with me....but can we get an ignore button?

MontBison
01-13-2012, 08:55 PM

Fuck yes!!!!

BadlandsBison
01-13-2012, 09:05 PM
Lulz this escalated quickly

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-13-2012, 09:11 PM
My last thread wasnt meant to start a political discussion I was just making a point using a subject we can all relate too. There always has to be somebody get their panties in a bunch so it would matter if I used politics, slavery or Hitler as my topic there will always be somebody on both sides and somebody will get pissed.

TransAmBison
01-13-2012, 09:13 PM
My last thread wasnt meant to start a political discussion I was just making a point using a subject we can all relate too. There always has to be somebody get their panties in a bunch so it would matter if I used politics, slavery or Hitler as my topic there will always be somebody on both sides and somebody will get pissed.Would somebody from UND like to step up and take the pro-Hitler position?*

*Blatant attempt at derailing...in 3-2-1

Answer Guy
01-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Would somebody from UND like to step up?

You just stick with what you know. Tattoos. Goats.

TransAmBison
01-13-2012, 09:25 PM
You just stick with what you know. Tattoos. Goats.You want to get sticky with tattoed goats? What?

ALPHAGRIZ1
01-13-2012, 09:26 PM
...so letting Lakes back on isn't a problem with me....but can we get an ignore button?

Way to trample the 1st amendment........let me guess......Air America, anti gun and voted for Obama.......SURPRISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. You do care what I have to say which is why you read my threads and then comment on my posts. Maybe someday you will figure "it" out.

heffray
01-13-2012, 09:52 PM
I agree with Alpha-dog. Let's Free Lakes in support of the 1st amendment, but mostly in support of the repeal of the 21st amendment!

BlueBisonRock
01-13-2012, 10:09 PM
Since we are now debating first amendment rights, I thought I would post the text.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I am not a lawyer nor do I have legal training. Regardless (Did I get it right this time CAS?), I do not see any law made by congress which is impinging on anyone's freedom of speech here on Bisonville. Yes, Lakes was banned until he can commit to and live up to a number of actions / inactions which were assembled by the person who hosts this board. Lake's continued failure to follow these requirements put the final nail in his coffin. Please note that those requirements were put in place by a private individual on a private board, and were not enacted by the Congress of the United States.

The issue to me becomes "Can Lakes follow the rules and requirements set forth for participation on Bisonville?"

The host of this forum is the judge and jury.

CAS4127
01-13-2012, 10:47 PM
I'd hang Lakes first, and then give him a fair trial, that's what I'd do!!