PDA

View Full Version : Trophy

Bison03
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
The National Championship trophy was at the Teammakers lunch today so I thought I would take a good picture of it. I am hoping they display this somewhere prominent so that others can see it up close and take pictures of it. Scheels? Fargodome lobby? We all need to celebrate this by seeing the hardware in person. I hope if their is some sort of rally, preferably at the dome, they bring out the other 8 trophys along with the MVFC trophy and the Dakota Marker. That would be one hell of thing to see.

CAS4127
01-12-2012, 07:07 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1492&d=1326397916

Bison"FANatic"
01-12-2012, 07:11 PM
I had to take a picture today with it also. That thing is sure going to look nice sitting on the table while the coaches talk to recruits!!!!!

bisonmike2
01-12-2012, 08:02 PM
The other NC trophies are at the coaches complex. This one would look good right in the lobby when you walk in. I know they had a spot for the Dakota Marker, they should also have a spot for this one.

THEsocalledfan
01-12-2012, 09:21 PM
The other NC trophies are at the coaches complex. This one would look good right in the lobby when you walk in. I know they had a spot for the Dakota Marker, they should also have a spot for this one.

Dakota Marker belongs in the Union. If I was in student government or Blue Key, I'd raise hell about that. It deserves the honor the nickel used to receive. This should be where the Marker is now.

tjbison
01-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Dakota Marker belongs in the Union. If I was in student government or Blue Key, I'd raise hell about that. It deserves the honor the nickel used to receive. This should be where the Marker is now.

Hell yes!!!!!

BisonTeacher
01-15-2012, 06:15 AM

Ditto this.