PDA

View Full Version : 236 Days Until We Begin Our Title Defense

Da_Bizon
01-10-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm sure I can speak for most people here who are counting this down... and damn do we have a good shot of doing this again! That being said, maybe next year we can tone down the "Sioux Suck" chants. Now, before everyone kills me on this one, hear me out. I'm all about a good Sioux Suck chant... I've been guilty of many of them. But, what if we limited it to when we are playing them, and the occasional one before the game or during the game. It's just that I kept hearing it this weekend... especially on the video from the Fargodome rally. My thought is just that it's our time, we don't need to bring attention to them. Ya know what I'm saying? It's our day... there's no need to mention them. Just a thought. Can't wait for the title defense to start!

Da_Bizon
01-10-2012, 02:23 AM
And I just realized my typo... it's supposed to say Begin... not Being. If there's a way to change that, please let me know.

Da_Bizon
01-10-2012, 12:58 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/346656/

^ Kinda weird... he must have been reading Bisonville last night when deciding what to write today.

bisonfan08
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
I was in Scheels the other day to buy my championship t-shirt and noticed a countdown to kickoff clock for the start of next season. Not sure if this has been there all year for each game, but thought it was pretty sweet that it was counting down 200+ days.

coldspot
01-10-2012, 02:22 PM
I was in Scheels the other day to buy my championship t-shirt and noticed a countdown to kickoff clock for the start of next season. Not sure if this has been there all year for each game, but thought it was pretty sweet that it was counting down 200+ days.

it's been there since last summer counting down the days.