PDA

View Full Version : Championship replay?

ndsubison1
01-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Anybody know where I can watch the game again? The ESPN3 login thing we have on here hasnt been working for me

56BISON73
01-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Anybody know where I can watch the game again? The ESPN3 login thing we have on here hasnt been working for me

Just watched it at my house.

CaBisonFan
01-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Just watched it at my house.

....wow....

SamsRams
01-09-2012, 11:14 PM
its 2012, get a DVR. You shoulda learned early in the year ESPN does not want FCS to succeed, thus they will not replay it. Got back to cabin after game and searched to see if ESPN was gonna replay it and all I found were 3 replays of the Pitt SMU game. They refused to say Bison properly and they are scared of DI playoffs. They only show the game once so they can hype up the College World Series and other championship events they feel are important

perthbison
01-09-2012, 11:16 PM
if anyone hears of it being rerun on espnu or anywhere, please post it on here.

KSBisonFan
01-10-2012, 12:06 AM
I watched the replay on ESPN3 today and it was awesome....Our crowd was amazing. Here were some of the highlights you missed if you were at the game:

1. Veldeman, from Becker, Montana made a hell of a catch. This was at the very end as the clock ticked down and the sideline camera was focused on Veldman and he was talking to the camera.

2. Brock Larsen scored on a 1 yard plunge following the Beck interception.

3. The Bissssson were down at half when Phil Hansen went to the ESPN booth and corrected their pronunciation to Bizon. Phil Hansen, we applaud you!

4. There was even a comment very early in the broadcast regarding how tough the Bisons defense was.

I got goosebumps listening to the crowd on big plays.....Voigt's fake punt, DJ's screen pass. Beck's pick was extremely loud on the broadcast. Brock's TD had a delayed roar as we waited for the ref's signal. The replay showed just how well our defense played....they were amazing! The 4th down stops were dominating.
None of the announcing crap matters anyway. Overall, it was a pretty decent broadcast excepting the usual flubs we are used to. Go Herd!

SamsRams
01-10-2012, 01:39 AM
The play by play guy was horrible! it showed he truly didnt care what he got right and what he got wrong, he just wanted a paycheck. ESPN was the biggest failure of the weekend!!

56BISON73
01-10-2012, 01:43 AM
The play by play guy was horrible! it showed he truly didnt care what he got right and what he got wrong, he just wanted a paycheck. ESPN was the biggest failure of the weekend!!

No shit. Camera work was terrible and so was the play by play. ALSO THE COLOR COMMENTARY WAS PRETTY ONE SIDED TOWARDS THE cats. You would have wondered why NDSU was even there when the game first started.

Bisonfan1
01-10-2012, 01:49 AM

These asshats are supposed to be professionals, I just have no time for incompatence. Do your homework when you are going on National TV, as KSBisonFan said , really does not matter, we know Craig Jensen, Brock Larsen, Brock Jensen, and they are all good players.

KSBisonFan
01-10-2012, 01:50 AM

The "Larsen" touchdown run was a prime example. Long period of silence afterward as the play by play guy tried to figure out what the hell our stud QB's name was. Until we are in the SEC, we'll continue to get bad announcers but I really don't give a crap anymore cuz we're #1!

KSBisonFan
01-10-2012, 01:52 AM
These asshats are supposed to be professionals, I just have no time for incompatence. Do your homework when you are going on National TV, as KSBisonFan said , really does not matter, we know Craig Jensen, Brock Larsen, Brock Jensen, and they are all good players.

:rofl: That's what I'm saying....no use getting pissed anymore because as you so elequently stated, they are "asshats".

CaBisonFan
01-10-2012, 01:54 AM
The "Larsen" touchdown run was a prime example. Long period of silence afterward as the play by play guy tried to figure out what the hell our stud QB's name was. Until we are in the SEC, we'll continue to get bad announcers but I really don't give a crap anymore cuz we're #1!

Anyone notice that our coach is Coach Broyle? Happened at least twice.

MontanaBisonFan
01-10-2012, 01:59 AM
ESPN was the biggest failure of the weekend!!

The biggest failure was the Frisco concession stands and the NCAA for not letting anyone out at halftime. I ordered 7 hot dogs at $3.75 each after standing in a short line just before half time.
They brought out 1 at a time from some where in the back. Obviously they could not count to 7.
I got the cold hot dogs without condiments. I missed Voitlanders fake punt because of the flavorless cold hot dogs.

Maybe it was me that was the big failure because I was stupid enough to get in the hot dog line in the first place for 35 minutes.

Next year I will bring my own hot dogs, beer and scotch into the stadium.

The second biggest failure was the program sales. They were $10 with nothing in them and they had them hidden.
Print your own rosters of both teams before next years game.

I am getting used to hearing bicen but hat's off to Phil Hansen for straightening them out.

KSBisonFan
01-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Anyone notice that our coach is Coach Broyle? Happened at least twice.
Thank you, CaBisonFan! I thought my ears heard wrong. The NCAA guy definitely "offered" the trophy to "a great coach.....coach Broyles" I'm assuming we "accepted" the trophy?

KSBisonFan
01-10-2012, 02:09 AM
The second biggest failure was the program sales. They were $10 with nothing in them and they had them hidden.
Print your own rosters of both teams before next years game.

I am getting used to hearing bicen but hat's off to Phil Hansen for straightening them out.

^^^^This. The only program stand was a dude with a box of programs at his feet on the SHSU side of the stadium. The line was way longer than necessary cuz the guy was in slow motion making change for $10 programs.....yeah, I know. Not one vendor working the concourse selling programs. Again, we are nitpicking at details but to me it's obvious, common sense stuff that executed correctly would have given us nothing to bitch about had it been done right. Go Herd!

CaBisonFan
01-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Is there anyone here who hasn't seen the game...or anyone who doesn't have the ability to see it again?

I'm not too excited about this...but I'll put it up on youtube if there's someone who really wants it there for a couple of days.

It'd have to be in ff#$!^&en 10 minute segments because someone reported me to youtube...but I'll do it. Just let me know.

It would take me about a day to process it into segments. This lack of espn replay really pisses me off.

BisonTeacher
01-10-2012, 04:19 AM
I too watched the replay... here are some of my thoughts after watching it with a little less capn in me. Sorry if a few of these have been mentioned.

-Did I see the ref go up and give Brock Knuckles before our first offensive play? Is that normal?

-I think our band was playing the Dallas TV theme song at one point.

-I was impressed how many of our seniors made big plays on such a big stage...Wilson, Veldman, McNorton, Holloway, Voigtlander, Stoczynski, Evans, Boyer, Pike

-We really avoided tragedy in the first half. The fumble and the interception the defense bailed us out. Holloway batted down a tipped ball that could have spelled disaster. Brock managing the snap that hit him in the chest.

-Did they call Brock Lawson a few times?

-Did Brock do Aaron Rodgers Championship belt move after his rushing TD?

-I love how they again mentioned Bohl's preference for the FCS playoffs over the bowl system.

-With 3:30 left in the 4th, you can see the SHSU band packing up. Nice.

-Nice middle finger. Doush.

-Was that our students chanting "get back on the bus" ?

-PHIL HANSEN!!! props for telling the announcers how to pronounce the name right....and let that be a lesson to the rest of you who don't care how its pronounced!!!! If thats How Mr. Hansen wants it pronounced, YOU BETTER SAY IT THAT WAY!!!

-

perthbison
01-10-2012, 04:28 AM
Anyone notice that our coach is Coach Broyle? Happened at least twice.the first time I heard it I thought they called him Boil. One thing is for certain though. Coach "Broyle" is a hell of a lot better at his job than the espn announcers were at theirs.

CaBisonFan
01-10-2012, 04:31 AM
the first time I heard it I thought they called him Boil. One thing is for certain though. Coach "Broyle" is a hell of a lot better at his job than the espn announcers were at theirs.

I agree...and you might be right about the pronunciation...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::mad ::mad::mad:

southcliffbison
01-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Is there anyone here who hasn't seen the game...or anyone who doesn't have the ability to see it again?

I'm not too excited about this...but I'll put it up on youtube if there's someone who really wants it there for a couple of days.

It'd have to be in ff#$!^&en 10 minute segments because someone reported me to youtube...but I'll do it. Just let me know.

It would take me about a day to process it into segments. This lack of espn replay really pisses me off.

Hey, CaBisonfan: If you would be so kind, I'd appreciate you doing this; I was at the game, but I would love to relive the experience via the internet. Thanks in advance.

CaBisonFan
01-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Hey, CaBisonfan: If you would be so kind, I'd appreciate you doing this; I was at the game, but I would love to relive the experience via the internet. Thanks in advance.

OK...later tomorrow. Did you see the post game celebration that I put up? If not...here it is...http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthDakotaStBison2?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase

ndsubison1
01-10-2012, 04:57 AM

thanks Ca. i would watch it.

JSUBison
01-10-2012, 02:31 PM

I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier the season, but if you flip the orientation of the clip, it somehow fools the youtube auto-censors and the clips will stay up. Basically it will be a mirror image, all the text will be backwards. I don't know how it's done, but I've watched full tv episodes on youtube, and in the comment section people ask why it's backwards, and the guy posting it says it's to fool youtube.

KC Bison
01-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I thought I was imagining things when I heard the announcers say Brock Larson and then I heard say it a second time. I guess it's cause all those Norwegians look alike.

IndyBison
01-10-2012, 03:25 PM
-Did I see the ref go up and give Brock Knuckles before our first offensive play? Is that normal?
I was on the end near the student section so we were close to the first SHSU drive and I noticed the referee either shake the SHSU QB's hand for give him knuckles. The referee's primary responsibility is watching the QB and action around him and he talks to the QB a lot through the game. It's not usual for a referee to shake both QB's hand and wish them good luck.

-Was that our students chanting "get back on the bus"?
Go back
Go back
Go back to the woods
Your team is bad and your coach is no good

I remember the third line being a little more vulgar so I'm glad it was cleaned up.

When I watched part of the broadcast last night this chant was very loud. There must have been a microphone near the band or student section (assume they were doing the chant).

BisonAccountant44
01-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Is there a way to buy a dvd copy of the game? I was away from home for more than a week before the game so I couldn't get in on the dvr. I'd probably buy one even if I had it on the dvr though. It would go well with my copy of the '07 Gopher game.

Hecklerswife
01-10-2012, 04:58 PM
I love that in the background, all you can hear is "In Heaven There is No Beer!" Maybe they will understand now, how much beer to buy next time?!?