PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Seniors!!

tjbison
01-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Its been a hell of a ride and we will NEVER forget 2011-2012

Once a Bison always a Bison!!

NDSUBowler
01-09-2012, 01:43 AM
I am so glad to see these great seniors get to celebrate their last game with a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

They have set a great example for future classes and will NEVER be forgotten!

Thank you guys for all you have done for NDSU football, NDSU in general, the city of Fargo, the state of North Dakota and EVERY fan that bleeds green and gold.

HandoEX
01-09-2012, 01:58 AM
Each and every senior on this team is now a legend. Congrats to all of them!

Tatanka
01-09-2012, 02:07 AM
Seasons like this do not happen without strong solid leadership. Thank you.

tjbison
01-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Just remember the crap some of these guys took and they stuck with it to deliver the hardware under some very intense scrutiny from our fanbase, the coaches also deserve a huge thank you hopefully we can keep these guys intact for a couple more years

Strommer10
01-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Those who stay will be CHAMPIONS! Thank you to every senior. What a season to go out on. Very proud of this class and what they have done for this program. They truly brought NDSU Football onto the FCS National stage.

CaBisonFan
01-10-2012, 04:54 AM
Those who stay will be CHAMPIONS! Thank you to every senior. What a season to go out on. Very proud of this class and what they have done for this program. They truly brought NDSU Football onto the FCS National stage.

Yep...amazing rebuild in a span of about 2 years.

HoopsBison
01-10-2012, 05:26 AM
Such amazing group of young men who stayed focused and were rewarded with be crowned the CHAMPS!

I wanted to give a quick shout out to the two transfers who really made a smooth transition to buying into becoming a Bison and played crucially into us winning the NC.

Pike- Man what a season the kid had, a guy we hoped that would give us good depth stepped up when an injury occurred and never looked back. Usually had his hands on some of the most crucial plays in the game.

Wilson- The guy was an absolute stud for us starting day 1 vs Kansas. I don't know if there is ever a play he is not in on or near the ball. I know we have some great young LB's but I think Wilson is going to be a kid we surely miss. A high motor kid that played disciplined and an excellent tackler.

344Johnson
01-10-2012, 05:28 AM
Such amazing group of young men who stayed focused and rewarded with be crowned the CHAMPS!

I wanted to give a quick shout out to the two transfers who really made a smooth transition to buying into becoming a Bison and played crucially into us winning the NC.

Pike- Man what a season the kid had, a guy we hoped that would give us good depth stepped up when an injury occurred and never looked back. ALWAYS had his hands on some of the most crucial plays in the game.

Wilson- The guy was an absolute stud for us starting day 1 vs Kansas. I don't know if there is ever a play he is not in on or near the ball. I know we have some great young LB's but I think Wilson is going to be a kid we surely miss. A high motor kid that played disciplined and an excellent tackler.

FIFY 10 char.