PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to a great team and an Awesome fan base!

kingkat99
01-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Just wanted to say congratulations. The game may have been hard fought on the field, but y'all straight whipped our ass in the stands. Also just wanted to say thank you for being so gracious in your victory around town last night. We had a great time talking about the game and drinking with the fans staying at our hotel and while we were out. I've always thought y'all were a great bunch of fans since we played a few years ago. Enjoy basking in the glory of being Champions once again...

CHADSTAUS
01-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Thanks. We had a great time. Hope to see ya next year!

Hammerhead
01-08-2012, 11:29 PM
An SHSU fan was plugging his ears in the first quarter and shouted to his friend that the Bison fans are crazy loud. Props to the Bison fans from section 116!

tjbison
01-08-2012, 11:45 PM
I had a blast jabbin witht he SHSU fans also

MNLonghorn10
01-08-2012, 11:51 PM
thanks..lot of us didnt see this coming off a 3-8 season in 2009. looks like you have a lot to look forward to next year after you were unranked going into this year. congrats on the great season.

THEsocalledfan
01-09-2012, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=CHADSTAUS;589128]Thanks. We had a great time. Hope to see ya next year![/QUOTE

Considering how young both teams are, I think this is a distinct possibility....

lucchesicourt
01-09-2012, 01:54 AM
I would also like to congratulate NDSU. Even though you left the GWFC, I still feel like you gave credence to the power of our conference when you were here. I still feel like our (to be former conference) GWFC conference was better than most others believed. I hope you continue your success until you meet us Aggies at UCD. Congrats again, and wishing you continued success

HerdBot
01-09-2012, 01:59 AM
I would also like to congratulate NDSU. Even though you left the GWFC, I still feel like you gave credence to the power of our conference when you were here. I still feel like our (to be former conference) GWFC conference was better than most others believed. I hope you continue your success until you meet us Aggies at UCD. Congrats again, and wishing you continued success

we had some epic battles Ill never forget! Thanks and good luck