PDA

View Full Version : Worst Sports Cheer Ever...

heffray
01-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Anyone else notice the "Eat em uuuup Kats" cheer plus the little claw motion they did with it? Im pretty this is the worst sports cheer I've ever witnessed. I mean that as no disrespect to SHSU, they played us tougher than any team in the playoffs, but that hand motion they did is right up there with anything UND fans do (disrespect meant there). Do they do a tomahawk chop or anything?

Facts
01-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Anyone else notice the "Eat em uuuup Kats" cheer plus the little claw motion they did with it? Im pretty this is the worst sports cheer I've ever witnessed. I mean that as no disrespect to SHSU, they played us tougher than any team in the playoffs, but that hand motion they did is right up there with anything UND fans do (disrespect meant there). Do they do a tomahawk chop or anything?
?? I thought that cheer was very masculine

bisonpride
01-08-2012, 11:14 PM

Sioux fans don't do any form of tomahawk chop that I can remember. No form of hand gestures in regards to their former mascot. About the only thing they do is a let's go Sioux chant.

17>1
01-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Sioux fans do the arm raised with a fist and while a certain song is playing...na na naaa na "Hey, Go Sioux!!!" Resembles a chop but it isn't.

UTH
01-08-2012, 11:51 PM
?? I thought that cheer was very masculine

Umm, that font is black. I have to respectfully disagree. I never noticed it at the game, but here is the fruit of a quick youtube search...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGO_kgjZqA

MAKBison
01-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Lame----I cant imagine a grown ass man doing that!!!!

bisonaudit
01-09-2012, 12:34 AM

So Like "2's a fag" and "Sioux suck" without the "virtue" of insulting anyone then?

UTH
01-09-2012, 12:34 AM

Isn't there a commercial of some sorts out there that parodies this? I want to say it's a beer commercial... Same series as the "skinny jeans" commercial...

MNLonghorn10
01-09-2012, 12:36 AM
they were sayin eat em uppppp kats?

i thought it was we loooooove the kats

MAKBison
01-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Rarrr----kitty scratch motion

MAKBison
01-09-2012, 12:46 AM
If not there should be

jimmyptubas
01-09-2012, 01:17 AM
I had a feeling that this chant was subject of post before I even opened the thread. Didn't realty see a whole lot of it on TV though.

Hammerhead
01-09-2012, 02:14 AM
An SHSU alum who lives in Illinois sat next to me and freely admitted that his school only had one cheer. They were very impressed by the noise Bison fans made in the end zone.