PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on a title

katstrapper
01-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Congrats to NDSU on their National Championship Title from a die hard Bearkat Football fan and season ticket holder.

I had a great time in Frisco this weekend and just walked around taking everything in . We saw two great defenses on the field yesterday that really got after it. Three key plays really changed the game, but that is football.
You could very well see these two teams again in Frisco next year.

Great game! Great Venue! Great Teams! Great Fans! And a GREAT CHAMPION! I am ready for next season already!

:judges:

A1pigskin
01-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Congrats to NDSU on their National Championship Title from a die hard Bearkat Football fan and season ticket holder.

I had a great time in Frisco this weekend and just walked around taking everything in . We saw two great defenses on the field yesterday that really got after it. Three key plays really changed the game, but that is football.

Great game! Great Venue! Great Teams! Great Fans! And a GREAT CHAMPION! I am ready for next season already!

Thanks. I was discussing the same thing with a Bison fan last night.

tony
01-08-2012, 02:47 PM
SHSU in a great position to dominate the Southland and make it to the playoffs just about every year - especially with that defense.

Twentysix
01-08-2012, 02:48 PM

Thank you for being classy. You had a great team. And you should be good next year.

bisonmike2
01-08-2012, 02:51 PM
SHSU in a great position to dominate the Southland and make it to the playoffs just about every year - especially with that defense.

ESPN didn't give nearly enough credit to their defense during the broadcast.

OrygunBison
01-08-2012, 05:22 PM
ESPN didn't give nearly enough credit to their defense during the broadcast.

Yeah, I just watched the game again and was disappointed at the lack of commentary on the best defense that the Bison have faced all year. They were fast and mean.