PDA

View Full Version : GSU fan salutes your accomplishments

GSUsTALON
01-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Congratulations from a Georgia Southern fan.

Your Defense, Coaching staff and players showed once again why you were the best of the best for the 2011 season. I followed your scores threw out the playoffs and was very impressed with how you shut down all comers. You squelched a passing team , balanced offense and GSUs ground attack with accomplished skill. You look to be a power in FCS as long as you can keep your coaching staff in place and continue to recruit well.

Being the best of the best in FCS I expect you to start out as #1 in the polls next year. I look forward to a rematch with the defending National Champion next year.

A1pigskin
01-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Congratulations from a Georgia Southern fan.

Your Defense, Coaching staff and players showed once again why you were the best of the best for the 2011 season. I followed your scores threw out the playoffs and was very impressed with how you shut down all comers. You squelched a passing team , balanced offense and GSUs ground attack with accomplished skill. You look to be a power in FCS as long as you can keep your coaching staff in place and continue to recruit well.

Being the best of the best in FCS I expect you to start out as #1 in the polls next year. I look forward to a rematch with the defending National Champion next year.

Thanks GSU. This Bison team is very special as well as the coaching staff. They all seem to work well together.

FYI - I spent 6 months at Ft. Benning many years ago.

GSUsTALON
01-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Thanks GSU. This Bison team is very special as well as the coaching staff. They all seem to work well together.

FYI - I spent 6 months at Ft. Benning many years ago.

You stated that - "This Bison team is very special as well as the coaching staff. They all seem to work well together."

I totally agree with you your entire program's components worked like a well tuned machine.