PDA

View Full Version : Championship Gear

PattyBison
01-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Bookstore just posted ALOT of championship merchandise!

http://www.ndsubookstore.com/merchlist.aspx?ID=19940

devin45k
01-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Love the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
01-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Already got the sweater!

scheelsguy
01-08-2012, 03:09 AM
I know a place that will have a bunch of clothing at noon tomorrow.

tony
01-08-2012, 03:12 AM
I know a place that will have a bunch of clothing at noon tomorrow.

The Bismarck Scheels? :hide: (i keed, i keed)

Fargo Scheels will have a lot of cool swag.

scheelsguy
01-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Bismarck WILL HAVE PRODUCT ON MONDAY!!!

chris56317
01-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Bismarck WILL HAVE PRODUCT ON MONDAY!!!

How 'bout St. Cloud?

scheelsguy
01-08-2012, 03:46 AM
How 'bout St. Cloud?

I'm honestly not sure about St. Cloud, I would give them a call right away tomorrow.

devin45k
01-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Any minneapolis areas?

yellowstreak
01-08-2012, 11:33 AM
I wish there was more in Frisco. Ran out right away. I'll have to buy some online or something.

Fanatics is selling a bunch of gear.

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_North_Dakota_State_Bison/browse/featuredproduct/769494/partnerid/7739/source/JellyFish_CA

BisonBabe
01-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Picked up 2 tshirts and 2 hats before we left the game yesterday...my son is so proud of his hat...

A1pigskin
01-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Load the family up and go buy some gear.

bisonmike2
01-08-2012, 02:12 PM
How 'bout St. Cloud?

If you do make a trip to St. Cloud and you see championship gear, let me know. It's the closest Scheel's to my house.

BisonTeacher
01-08-2012, 10:31 PM
If you do make a trip to St. Cloud and you see championship gear, let me know. It's the closest Scheel's to my house.

Ditto. Post back here for us. The Eden Prairie Scheels will most likely not have any. Does the St Cloud store usually carry Bison gear?

sfassett
01-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Dont know if anyones in the Mankato area but I'll check and let you know if they have anything tomorrow

stevdock
01-08-2012, 10:54 PM
My wife went to the Fargo Scheels store today and joked that the donation that Scheels made to NDSU was easily made up today. I guess it was a mad house in there.

Putz
01-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Hopefully the Scheels in Minot will give NDSU some respect and get some championship gear. Seems like they always have plenty of Who gear but are a little stingy in the Bison goods.

Bisonguy
01-08-2012, 11:12 PM
My wife went to the Fargo Scheels store today and joked that the donation that Scheels made to NDSU was easily made up today. I guess it was a mad house in there.

I heard there were about 300 people outside waiting for the Fargo store to open this morning.

bisonfan11
01-08-2012, 11:33 PM
My wife and I got our championship gear at Scheels around 12:30 today. It was nuts, but it was all good. Man I still just feel great knowing that we are NATIONAL CHAMPS!

bisonmike2
01-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Ditto. Post back here for us. The Eden Prairie Scheels will most likely not have any. Does the St Cloud store usually carry Bison gear?
They have had Bison gear in the past. Earlier this year I picked up a Bison pennant for my sons room.

daddy daycare
01-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Hopefully the Scheels in Minot will give NDSU some respect and get some championship gear. Seems like they always have plenty of Who gear but are a little stingy in the Bison goods.

Exactly the same as Bismarck. Stuff started showing up out of the woodwork during GSU week.

A1pigskin
01-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Was at Scheels and it was a mad house. Anyway, my family loaded up on champions attire.

roadwarrior
01-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Do the shirts have 2011 or 2012? I think 2011 should be on them, since it was the 2011 season. My sister picked up a shirt at the NDSU bookstore today, and their stuff has 2011.

scheelsguy
01-09-2012, 02:08 AM
Do the shirts have 2011 or 2012? I think 2011 should be on them, since it was the 2011 season. My sister picked up a shirt at the NDSU bookstore today, and their stuff has 2011.

Everything I've seen says 2011. HOWEVER, the logo for the National Championship Game says 2012. (It's the official logo).

moparman
01-09-2012, 02:13 AM
I am very upset with the Minot scheels. The last stop on my 21 hour journey home was scheels. They did not have much of their merchandise moved to the front. Talked yo one of the employees when the champion merchandise would be in and they said maybe Tuesday. Very disappointed... Bit they sure had a nice UND display with a Sioux Indian head logo banner. The employee did say they sold a lot of bison merchandise this week. Then why the hell don't you move the stuff to the front! EPIC FAIL!

MinotBison
01-09-2012, 04:17 AM
I went in there (Minot) on Friday looking for practically anything Bison related, and all they had were a few cheap looking t-shirts and some hoodies hung up high. Lots of U know Who stuff, though. It would be nice to get an explanation from someone in management as to why that is, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Very lame to say the least.

matt
01-09-2012, 04:29 AM
I went in there (Minot) on Friday looking for practically anything Bison related, and all they had were a few cheap looking t-shirts and some hoodies hung up high. Lots of U know Who stuff, though. It would be nice to get an explanation from someone in management as to why that is, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Very lame to say the least.

Same as the Grand Forks store (I know less than surprising). When my younger brother was home for the holidays he wanted to get the championship game stuff for nieces/nephews for Christmas presents. Unfortunately, he could only get to the GF store, the kids ended up with Under Armour stuff instead.

moosbah
01-09-2012, 01:13 PM

The St Cloud store is a UND fan shop, with a small wall of NDSU stuff. Everytime I shop there and they ask if I found what I was looking for, I respond with the following. "No. I didn't realize that the UND fan base was located here in St. Cloud. How about a little more NDSU selection" To which they ALWAYS reply. "I'll be sure and tell the manager." The schtick never gets old.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2012, 01:14 PM
The St Cloud store is a UND fan shop, with a small wall of NDSU stuff. Everytime I shop there and they ask if I found what I was looking for, I respond with the following. "No. I didn't realize that the UND fan base was located here in St. Cloud. How about a little more NDSU selection" To which they ALWAYS reply. "I'll be sure and tell the manager." The schtick never gets old.

Thats what I wanted to know. I would consider driving there from the cities if they had a big enough selection, but now I wont. Thanks.

moosbah
01-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Thats what I wanted to know. I would consider driving there from the cities if they had a big enough selection, but now I wont. Thanks.

I'm heading over there today to check and see if they have any stuff out. I'll hop on here and let you know what I find out later.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm heading over there today to check and see if they have any stuff out. I'll hop on here and let you know what I find out later.

YOu rock...Thanks!

moosbah
01-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Nothing at St. Cloud Scheels yet. Said it might be tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. Doesn't sound like they will be getting much.

tcbison
01-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Any chance the Scheels in Eden Prairie will be getting any? I doubt it but thought I would ask. I had errands to run the last couple of nights and wearing my NDSU jacket and lots of people want to talk about NDSU and the game.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Nothing at St. Cloud Scheels yet. Said it might be tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. Doesn't sound like they will be getting much.Thanks for checking. Very cool of you!

gotts
01-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Yesterday I noticed that one of the large displays usually cluttered with UND merchandise is now occupied with NDSU merchandise at the Bismarck Scheels. Haven't been into the store today yet.

It's a step in the right direction!

bisonmike2
01-09-2012, 06:58 PM
There is a national championship yellow hoodie up on Scheels.com that's $12 cheaper on ncaa.com. Just an fyi.

Hammerhead
01-09-2012, 07:04 PM
If you buy online, buy it from the NDSU bookstore. Don't send your money to the NCAA or some out-of-state corporation.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2012, 07:07 PM
There is a national championship yellow hoodie up on Scheels.com that's $12 cheaper on ncaa.com. Just an fyi.

Link please to the Scheels one?

bisonmike2
01-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Link please to the Scheels one?

http://www.scheelssports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultType=2&sectionFacetTerm=Shop&searchTerm=ndsu+bison+champions&x=0&y=0

BisonTeacher
01-09-2012, 07:16 PM
http://www.scheelssports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultType=2§ionFacetTerm=Shop&searchTerm=ndsu+bison+champions&x=0&y=0

Thank you Mike!!!

moosbah
01-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Anyone have pics of stuff from Scheels that isn't on their website? They only have four items posted on Scheels.com and I'm wondering what else people have got from the store????

moosbah
01-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Any chance the Scheels in Eden Prairie will be getting any? I doubt it but thought I would ask. I had errands to run the last couple of nights and wearing my NDSU jacket and lots of people want to talk about NDSU and the game.

I would almost guarantee they will not.

4mcruenomore
01-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Had about 5 different shirts to pick from in Bismarck, right next to the 2 acre sioux section. Atleast it was better than before.

PattyBison
01-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Anyone have pics of stuff from Scheels that isn't on their website? They only have four items posted on Scheels.com and I'm wondering what else people have got from the store????

I was just at the Fargo store around 11. They shelves were actually pretty empty. They had one design but in a bunch of different versions (t-shirts, sweatshirts, long-sleeve, all color combinations - yellow, green, grey). A Scheels guy wandered up to me and just started chatting. Said they were getting replenished later today with the merchandise they had yesterday. Sideline gear (what the players were wearing) would come tomorrow. He said feel free to call with any questions, so that may be an option for you. He was beyond helpful.

moosbah
01-09-2012, 08:32 PM
I was just at the Fargo store around 11. They shelves were actually pretty empty. They had one design but in a bunch of different versions (t-shirts, sweatshirts, long-sleeve, all color combinations - yellow, green, grey). A Scheels guy wandered up to me and just started chatting. Said they were getting replenished later today with the merchandise they had yesterday. Sideline gear (what the players were wearing) would come tomorrow. He said feel free to call with any questions, so that may be an option for you. He was beyond helpful.

Thank you. Always good to hear what's happening at the main store, versus the almost non-existant information you get in St. Cloud Scheels. Unless you need any Sioux gear.

matt
01-09-2012, 09:13 PM

Will all or most of the Scheel's stores get the sideline gear? or do i need to find a day to go down to Fargo?

Bison03
01-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Will all or most of the Scheel's stores get the sideline gear? or do i need to find a day to go down to Fargo?

You should be able to order it off their website or call the Fargo Scheels and have them send it to you.

sfassett
01-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Nary a Bison shirt at Scheels Mankato... sad day..

devin45k
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Had about 5 different shirts to pick from in Bismarck, right next to the 2 acre sioux section. Atleast it was better than before.

Another reason for me to never move back to that town.

NDSU1980
01-09-2012, 11:13 PM
You should be able to order it off their website or call the Fargo Scheels and have them send it to you.
I hope Scheels puts more stuff on line then just the 4 items they have so far. I'd like to buy a good shirt or sweatshirt, but none of the 4 they have now turns me on.

MinotBison
01-10-2012, 01:49 AM
Just got back from the Scheels in Minot. The only thing they had was a sign saying championship shirts available January 10. No word on hoodies, caps, sweatshirts, thongs, or anything else.

4mcruenomore
01-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Just got back from the Scheels in Minot. The only thing they had was a sign saying championship shirts available January 10. No word on hoodies, caps, sweatshirts, thongs, or anything else.

Banana Hamocks?

MinotBison
01-10-2012, 03:12 AM
I DID however get a yellow championship T-shirt at Wal Mart today. I counted, and they have about 100 of them available. I then wondered, why can I get this shirt but not other Bison gear? I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it has to do with the fact that the shirt is an NCAA product.

I really think that someone in the athletic marketing end of things has to get going on this and get some NDSU gear in the Wal Mart stores. It can't be that hard. If the school-that-shall-not-be-mentioned can do it, THEN WHY ON EARTH CAN'T NDSU????

Swaghook
01-10-2012, 03:18 AM
I really think that someone in the athletic marketing end of things has to get going on this and get some NDSU gear in the Wal Mart stores. It can't be that hard. If the school-that-shall-not-be-mentioned can do it, THEN WHY ON EARTH CAN'T NDSU????
Fargo Walmarts carry Bison gear, not any where close to Scheels in variety but they have it.

MinotBison
01-10-2012, 03:34 AM
Fargo Walmarts carry Bison gear, not any where close to Scheels in variety but they have it.

Then something needs to happen with the store up here. Again, it can't be that hard.

HerdBot
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Love the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would look great outside the Dome and inside in a visible spot

tony
01-10-2012, 02:28 PM

I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart doesn't open up their purchase ordering system to requests from colleges. The companies that produce the product have an incentive to market their product - it's not NDSU's job to do it for them. As for NDSU, well, NDSU has much better ways to market itself than making cold calls to retail outlets.

I have confidence that the market will eventually meet demand with supply. If not, you can always order from the Varsity Mart (or go to the Fargo Scheels next time you're in Fargo.)

moosbah
01-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm honestly not sure about St. Cloud, I would give them a call right away tomorrow.

Just hit the St. Cloud store. They have the locker room gear (hat and shirt), another green hat and a green and yellow version of the same shirt.

That's it. Nothing from the Scheels website.

56BISON73
01-10-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart doesn't open up their purchase ordering system to requests from colleges. The companies that produce the product have an incentive to market their product - it's not NDSU's job to do it for them. As for NDSU, well, NDSU has much better ways to market itself than making cold calls to retail outlets.

I have confidence that the market will eventually meet demand with supply. If not, you can always order from the Varsity Mart (or go to the Fargo Scheels next time you're in Fargo.)

You are correct. Its the vendors who approach the wally people about getting the product in their stores.

tcbison
01-10-2012, 08:00 PM
You are correct. Its the vendors who approach the wally people about getting the product in their stores.

So a year or so ago I was at the Herberger's in Dickinson, ND and they had a ton of UND stuff but not a single item of NDSU stuff. So is NDSU dropping the ball on this?

moosbah
01-10-2012, 08:08 PM
So a year or so ago I was at the Herberger's in Dickinson, ND and they had a ton of UND stuff but not a single item of NDSU stuff. So is NDSU dropping the ball on this?

My mom occasionally hooks me up with NDSU gear from the Dickinson Herbergers. So they apparently do get SOME stuff. I think they just don't get much. I noticed the same thing at the Fargo Herbergers as well.

tcbison
01-10-2012, 08:19 PM
My mom occasionally hooks me up with NDSU gear from the Dickinson Herbergers. So they apparently do get SOME stuff. I think they just don't get much. I noticed the same thing at the Fargo Herbergers as well.

That is good to hear they have something now. Maybe I was just there at the wrong time.

MinotBison
01-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Minot Scheels now has some gear in the store, and I got myself a yellow hoodie. They also have championship green long sleeve shirts as well as championship yellow and green short sleeve shirts. No caps yet, but that may change.

moosbah
01-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Anyone get one of the Bison Nation shirts that was on Scheels site? Do they have them for adults?????
Their site is down right now.

Bison03
01-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Anyone get one of the Bison Nation shirts that was on Scheels site? Do they have them for adults?????
Their site is down right now.

They are getting more along with the lockerroom gear today or thursday from what I was told. Yes, they are in adult sizes.

moosbah
01-10-2012, 09:16 PM
They are getting more along with the lockerroom gear today or thursday from what I was told. Yes, they are in adult sizes.

Excellent, I'll call em.

go_bison
01-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Bismarck Scheels had the "Official" locker room hats and T-Shirts today. Alot of the other Championship shirts were picked thru but they said they would be getting more tomorrow.

RedRiver
01-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Just picked up the official locker room hat at Fargo Scheels and a gold long shirt. Plenty of hats but the shirts were all 2X or larger. Manager said smaller sizes will be in tommorrw.

Wally
01-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Anyone know if any of the National Champs hats at Scheels are fitted? I have seen one online but I am picky about my hats

Bison03
01-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Everyone needs to realize that they will not run out of championship gear. If their is a demand for it, they will order more. I would assume you will be seeing it all through next season as they know locals and out of towners going to Bison football games want to wear it. Scheelsguy who runs the shop knows what he is doing when ordering ndsu stuff. Wear it with pride Bison Nation.

moosbah
01-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Everyone needs to realize that they will not run out of championship gear. If their is a demand for it, they will order more. I would assume you will be seeing it all through next season as they know locals and out of towners going to Bison football games want to wear it. Scheelsguy who runs the shop knows what he is doing when ordering ndsu stuff. Wear it with pride Bison Nation.

This is a VERY good point.
It's just that for those of us that don't hit Fargo often, we have terrible selection at the outlying Scheels.

RedRiver
01-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Anyone know if any of the National Champs hats at Scheels are fitted? I have seen one online but I am picky about my hats
They have the velcro adjustment strap in the back.

moosbah
01-10-2012, 09:41 PM

Only fitted ones I have seen are the ones at Varsity Mart.

PlainsBison
01-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Big shout out to Scheels in Bismarck, North Dakota. Great selection, two types of caps, once everyone gets down there, it will clear out, I'm guessing.

TransAmBison
01-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Official hats are gone and they said no more are coming...white shirts left. Green ones and yellow ones have no XL's left...

Bison03
01-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Official hats were available at the Moorhead Scheels and NDSU bookstore

56BISON73
01-11-2012, 01:57 AM
They said as soon as they get stuff in the majority gets sold. I will call next week when it slows down and there will be more in stock.

Comfortably Numb Bison
01-11-2012, 02:01 AM
I got the LAST hat, the scheels guy was pulling it off the display, I asked if I could have it. He told me it was the last one in store. Like Transambison said they are getting no more in. SORRY guys. If they would've had more I would have bought two and sold one to the highest bidder. Just Kidding.

Try the varsity mart (online). They had a place where you could order them..

RadBison
01-11-2012, 04:57 AM
This is a VERY good point.
It's just that for those of us that don't hit Fargo often, we have terrible selection at the outlying Scheels.

Has anyone been to the St. Cloud Scheels and if so, do they have any Championship merchandise? I might be in St. Cloud this weekend and wonder if its worth a stop.
They usually have a weak NDSU selection (but a relatively strong UND one :ranting:) given they also have a strong Minnesota and very big St. Cloud State (as well as St. John's/St. Ben's) selections I guess I should be happy they have anything NDSU.

RadBison
01-11-2012, 05:00 AM

EFP has a Scheels? Wow, I need to get to that side of town more I guess. That's closer for me than St. Cloud, give a yell if anyone finds anything Championship there.

tcbison
01-11-2012, 12:48 PM
EFP has a Scheels? Wow, I need to get to that side of town more I guess. That's closer for me than St. Cloud, give a yell if anyone finds anything Championship there.

The Eden Prairie Scheels is in the mall so it is fairly small for a Scheels store.

BisonTeacher
01-11-2012, 01:03 PM
The Eden Prairie Scheels is in the mall so it is fairly small for a Scheels store.

They dont sell any bison stuff, but I have ordered Bison stuff online from scheels before and was able to return it at the eden prairie store and thus not have to pay to ship it back.

perthbison
01-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I know a place that will have a bunch of clothing at noon tomorrow.Your Bismarck store needs a little help.

moosbah
01-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Has anyone been to the St. Cloud Scheels and if so, do they have any Championship merchandise? I might be in St. Cloud this weekend and wonder if its worth a stop.
They usually have a weak NDSU selection (but a relatively strong UND one :ranting:) given they also have a strong Minnesota and very big St. Cloud State (as well as St. John's/St. Ben's) selections I guess I should be happy they have anything NDSU.

They have two types of hats, two shirt styles.

PlainsBison
01-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Your Bismarck store needs a little help.

The Bismarck store was unmentionable this fall. After the Georgia Southern game it picked up. Now, it is great, and I am thinking because it isn't the Fargo Scheels, that all the Bison gear that the Bismarck store gets will last longer. The fan base is obviously way bigger in the home of NDSU. I talked to someone, and Fargo is way down. Bismarck is good.

Bison03
01-11-2012, 03:36 PM
The Bismarck store was unmentionable this fall. After the Georgia Southern game it picked up. Now, it is great, and I am thinking because it isn't the Fargo Scheels, that all the Bison gear that the Bismarck store gets will last longer. The fan base is obviously way bigger in the home of NDSU. I talked to someone, and Fargo is way down. Bismarck is good.

I don't know who you talked to but are you implying that sales of NDSU merchandise as the Fargo Scheels is down?? I have it on good authority that in December alone they sold hundred of thousands of dollars in Bison gear. Having 3 home playoff games will do this.

CAS4127
01-11-2012, 03:41 PM
I don't know who you talked to but are you implying that sales of NDSU merchandise as the Fargo Scheels is down?? I have it on good authority that in December alone they sold hundred of thousands of dollars in Bison gear. Having 3 home playoff games will do this.

I think he meant that the available items were down, cuz I know they were when I was in Fargo last Wednesday!!

CAS4127
01-11-2012, 04:23 PM
For those who can't find Championship gear where they live-->http://bison.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_North_Dakota_State_Bison/browse/source/facebook-2011-ncaa-fcs-champs-north-dakota-st-sub

Bison03
01-11-2012, 04:36 PM
If there is no Bison championship gear where you live, call scheels in fargo of moorhead and they can send whatever you want. If it were me, I would want to support businesses that heavily support NDSU athletics than a website.

Bison"FANatic"
01-11-2012, 04:42 PM
For those who can't find Championship gear where they live-->http://bison.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_North_Dakota_State_Bison/browse/source/facebook-2011-ncaa-fcs-champs-north-dakota-st-sub

wooo hooo didn't know I had a website!!!!!!!! Hopefully royalties will be rolling in soon!!!!:biggrin:

moosbah
01-11-2012, 04:45 PM
wooo hooo didn't know I had a website!!!!!!!! Hopefully royalties will be rolling in soon!!!!:biggrin:

Their website leave a LOT to be desired. Aside to Scheels, you need a webmaster!!!!!

moosbah
01-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Anyone snagged one of these from Varsity Mart?
Wondering if the crown is high or more of a mid?

bisonmike2
01-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Anyone snagged one of these from Varsity Mart?
Wondering if the crown is high or more of a mid?

great question, also wondering the same thing.

PlainsBison
01-11-2012, 07:38 PM
I think he meant that the available items were down, cuz I know they were when I was in Fargo last Wednesday!!

That's what I meant. I am not talking sales.

If Scheels gets in new items in Fargo, look at the universe of people there in Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo and the area that can come in and buy an item out. It makes a difference that this is the hometown of NDSU, and that people visiting from elsewhere know the NDSU gear would be here.

Now, compare that to Bismarck which is getting items. However, the area doesn't have near as many Bison fanatics as Fargo, and so if something cool just gets stocked, it will probably last a little longer.

Just my two cents.

spelunker64
01-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Good to know the children of Africa will be SHSU fans now...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/sports/football/04gear.html?ex=1328245200&en=e8ee98a56d31a197&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

TransAmBison
01-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Good to know the children of Africa will be SHSU fans now...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/04/sports/football/04gear.html?ex=1328245200&en=e8ee98a56d31a197&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rssIt is only fair...the Bison already have a fan base there. :D

CAS4127
01-12-2012, 06:22 PM
It is only fair...the Bison already have a fan base there. :D

If, and I mean IF in its biggest sense, the Who ever made it to an FCS NC game and lost . . . . wait, I mean enjoyed a moral victory, they would wear proudly the gear made for them. I mean, it's a moral effing victory!!

Otherwise, lotsa championship gear at the Moorhead Scheels. Fitted and adjustable hats in green, white and gray, longsleeved shirts in green, yellow and white, along with many other items.

PlainsBison
01-12-2012, 07:19 PM
From what I saw, Bismarck Scheels got gobs of stuff in their store on Wednesday. It's great to see.

moosbah
01-13-2012, 01:37 PM
great question, also wondering the same thing.

Been chatting with gal from Varsity Mart. Apparently the first shipment of those hats is not only gone, but was screwed up. They wanted what is pictured, but got unstructured cotton, adjustable hats. They re-ordered the hats, hoping for the style that is pictured. More to come as she gets back to me when they get in store.

TransAmBison
01-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Stopped by Scheels last night. Found one XL yellow shirt. One. Lots of 3XL. Tons of inventory...lots of different stuff than two days previous. Hardly any of the collectibles from the previous two days. Bunch of championship footballs at $29.99...should sell fast.

aces1180
01-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Stopped by Scheels last night. Found one XL yellow shirt. One. Lots of 3XL. Tons of inventory...lots of different stuff than two days previous. Hardly any of the collectibles from the previous two days. Bunch of championship footballs at $29.99...should sell fast.

The NDSU bookstore is adding items daily...Yesterday it was clocks, golf items and watches. I ordered a banner myself.

http://www.ndsubookstore.com/merchlist.aspx?ID=19940

Hammerhead
01-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Does anyone know if the silk banners are OK to use as outdoor flags? I'm looking at the vertical banner listing all of the championship years to replace our current NDSU flag on the front of our house.

SDbison
01-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Take a close look at the banner that shows all the game scores this past season........the Sam Houston game is a W with 0-0 for a score..........hope they update that.

aces1180
01-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Take a close look at the banner that shows all the game scores this past season........the Sam Houston game is a W with 0-0 for a score..........hope they update that.

Yeah, if they don't mine is going back and I'm going to make them pay for shipping.

CAS4127
01-13-2012, 11:09 PM
Yeah, if they don't mine is going back and I'm going to make them pay for shipping.

Ooh, tough guy u r!!

HerdBot
01-13-2012, 11:55 PM
SCHEELS got some new stuff in

aces1180
01-14-2012, 02:52 AM
Ooh, tough guy u r!!

No, just a consumer who expects good customer service.

MinotBison
01-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Stopped by the Scheels here in Minot tonight. They are awash in championship gear (finally). Hoodies in 4 colors, a variety of t-shirts in three colors as well as several caps. Nice to see. Thank you Minot Scheels.

Beer
01-14-2012, 03:20 AM
http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1017290&num=0&start=51&end=64&type=1&CategoryName=Championship%20Gear&CatID=19940&Name=Championship%20Gear

I'd buy this but it doesn't display the chance of thunder :(.

17>1
01-14-2012, 03:57 AM
Sounds like I got the hook up on one of the championship Tshirts that one of the players felt was too big. Hopefully I won't be wearing a 2XL for much longer either.

BisBison
01-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Stopped by the Scheels here in Minot tonight. They are awash in championship gear (finally). Hoodies in 4 colors, a variety of t-shirts in three colors as well as several caps. Nice to see. Thank you Minot Scheels.

The Bis store has a nice selection as well. Again (finally).

Hammersmith
01-15-2012, 07:27 PM
http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1017290&num=0&start=51&end=64&type=1&CategoryName=Championship%20Gear&CatID=19940&Name=Championship%20Gear

I'd buy this but it doesn't display the chance of thunder :(.
I'm picking up one of those and also one of those Under Armor polos for work sometime this week.

bri-dog
01-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Scheelsguy, are more coming in? My daughter and I were looking online for Championship long-sleeve t's, and the only sizes are 2xl and 3xl...

Wally
01-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Scheelsguy, are more coming in? My daughter and I were looking online for Championship long-sleeve t's, and the only sizes are 2xl and 3xl...

Any of the "Party like its 1990" shirts coming as well? Had a friend check in Fargo today and there was only 3XL.

scheelsguy
01-16-2012, 01:44 AM

I'm expecting them to show up on Monday.

scheelsguy
01-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Any of the "Party like its 1990" shirts coming as well? Had a friend check in Fargo today and there was only 3XL.

I will order more soon. Probably won't have them for a couple weeks.

scheelsguy
01-16-2012, 01:51 AM
For those of you looking for the Official On-Field 2011 National Champions Cap: Good news, We will have them back! Bad news, not until the end of February.

SDbison
01-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Pulled the trigger on some merchandise today. Ordered the black under armour polo and black cap from the NDSU bookstore. Also ordered the green national championship t-shirt with the small logo on front and large logo on back from fanatics.com. I will look at buying more stuff at scheels and the bookstore when I next get to Fargo. Wish it was as early as this weekend for the SDSU basketball game.......these last couple months of travel for Bison games crushed my wallet.

bisonmike2
01-17-2012, 02:49 PM
My first round of championship gear arrives tomorrow. Got a yellow hoodie and a t-shirt. I'll probably end up buying a hat but I'd like to see it in person. Might by a banner for my son's room.

EndZoneQB
01-17-2012, 02:58 PM
these last couple months of travel for Bison games crushed my wallet.

Same here. All of the extra games at the end of the season definitely added up.

80ALUM
01-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Got the black polo yesterday also short and long sleeve green tee and 4 pint glasses. The glasses are really nice with the NFC logo on front and full schedule results on back.

aces1180
01-17-2012, 09:56 PM

Got my banner today...it looks great and the championship game score is correct!

Hammerhead
01-24-2012, 02:05 AM
Our gear from the bookstore arrived today. The gray sweatshirt with the scores for each game left off the loss to YSU even though it's pictured on the web site.
http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1016386&num=0&start=1&end=10&type=1&CategoryName=Championship%20Clothing&CatID=20308&Name=Championship%20Clothing

MontBison
01-25-2012, 02:49 AM
If any of you have any arrogance or cocky-ness in your soul you'll get one of these. http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1017412&num=4&start=41&end=50&type=1&CategoryName=Championship%20Gear&CatID=19940&Name=Championship%20Gear Hell I bought 2.

Hammerhead
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
We bought one of those. My in-laws live in Texas (8 hours south of Dallas) and we'll be sure to wear it next time we're down there. :)

If any of you have any arrogance or cocky-ness in your soul you'll get one of these. http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1017412&num=4&start=41&end=50&type=1&CategoryName=Championship%20Gear&CatID=19940&Name=Championship%20Gear Hell I bought 2.

56BISON73
01-25-2012, 10:19 PM

I need one of those for my annual fishing trip to Teajas.

Jay
01-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Championship gear for the players... pictures of the rings the team is debating...

Bison03
01-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Championship gear for the players... pictures of the rings the team is debating...

I like the more square one better than the football shaped one. The only thing I would change is to put the primary Bison logo on the top, not the newer one. How great is that first game going to be watching a championship montage, the team running out of the tunnel for the first time as champions, and receiving their championship rings. All while 19,000 go crazy.

aces1180
01-26-2012, 02:40 PM
I like the more square one better than the football shaped one. The only thing I would change is to put the primary Bison logo on the top, not the newer one. How great is that first game going to be watching a championship montage, the team running out of the tunnel for the first time as champions, and receiving their championship rings. All while 19,000 go crazy.

My guess is that they do it during the spring game...That's what they did in 2007 after they won the 2006 Great West title.

Bison03
01-26-2012, 02:42 PM
My guess is that they do it during the spring game...That's what they did in 2007 after they won the 2006 Great West title.

Ok, that makes sense. So most of that will happen. All the more reason to pack out the spring game. That could be an awesome event. When is the spring game this year?

aces1180
01-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Ok, that makes sense. So most of that will happen. All the more reason to pack out the spring game. That could be an awesome event. When is the spring game this year?

It also helps recognize the seniors, who may not be able to make it back in the fall.

We'll see what happens though, as obviously this NC is a huge deal and they could change it up a bit.

bisonmike2
01-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Ring presentation during the spring game, drop a banner at the opener? Too bad we didn't have UNI at home next year. It would be awesome to unveil a national championship banner in front of them.

Bison"FANatic"
01-26-2012, 03:02 PM
I like the football shaped one with the 8 smaller football stones and then the bigger 9th stone.

BisonAccountant44
01-26-2012, 03:35 PM
I like the football shaped one with the 8 smaller football stones and then the bigger 9th stone.

I was about 60-40 leaning towards that one, but I hadn't noticed the play on 9 titles. Now it's that one hands down.

Bison03
01-26-2012, 04:04 PM

Ok, I just noticed that as well. That one wins my vote. I think the former Bison with rings might be a little jealous.

bisonmike2
01-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Use the one on the left for this year and then use the design on the right for next year.

Bison03
01-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Started a new thread about the rings, thought it was worthy of it's own. Thanks for posting those pics gobisontd

BisonFan2010
01-26-2012, 05:22 PM
In Frisco I met a guy who had a national Championship patch on his jacket. i asked where he got it and he said Scheels. I don't see any patches listed on the Scheels website. Does anyone know if they still have these or where I can get one?

bisonmike2
01-30-2012, 01:40 PM
I hit up the Scheels in St. Cloud over the weekend. Very little to choose from, even less than when I was up there last. They had a green NCAA 2011 hat that I have never seen and the hat that the team was wearing after they won. A couple shirts here and there but very limited sizes and a championship pennant. Almost no kids clothes and no women's stuff. All in all you probably have a better shot of getting Bison gear if you ran into another Bison fan at the St. Cloud mall and he offered to sell you what he was wearing.

KTF
01-30-2012, 02:38 PM
I have had the same expereince at the St. CLoud scheels store. I spoke with the clothing department manager and he said that UND stuff sells quickly while NDSU doesn't sell well in that store. ( he could be a diehard UND fan for all I know) Betting that it is a byproduct of being a hockey town... I wouldn't carry the stuff either if it didn't sell well, why lose money on product if you don't have to...

EndZoneQB
01-30-2012, 05:06 PM
I have to be honest with you guys, I'm not sure why you get so upset when a Scheels outside of Fargo doesn't have much NDSU gear. North Dakota stores, fine, there is a better chance there is some demand in ND than some other random store. I wouldn't expect St Cloud Scheels to carry anything...right in the heart of Gopher/Husky territory. Ya'll are wasting your time complaining about it.

SDbison
01-30-2012, 05:14 PM
I have to be honest with you guys, I'm not sure why you get so upset when a Scheels outside of Fargo doesn't have much NDSU gear. North Dakota stores, fine, there is a better chance there is some demand in ND than some other random store. I wouldn't expect St Cloud Scheels to carry anything...right in the heart of Gopher/Husky territory. Ya'll are wasting your time complaining about it. How many tens of thousands of NDSU Alumni are there in the Minneapolis metro? Not to mention 1000's that can be grouped into students /players family, friends and existing / new fans of a winning program. Sorry, but NDSU gear would likely sell very well there if they tried.

EndZoneQB
01-30-2012, 05:23 PM
How many tens of thousands of NDSU Alumni are there in the Minneapolis metro? Not to mention 1000's that can be grouped into students /players family, friends and existing / new fans of a winning program. Sorry, but NDSU gear would likely sell very well there if they tried.

They carry some stuff. I mean, seriously, I'm a pretty hardcore fan, but it's been awhile since I've bought something NDSU related from Scheels or any place. It's just not going to be a big seller. A selection of 1 or 2 shirts and a couple hats is about all you can expect. We aren't Nebraska or Texas. Will it improve? Sure, but we'll never be the big time school. Is everyone just bothered because Scheels is based here? I mean I never hear anyone bitching about Champs sports not carrying anything, etc. How much NDSU gear can you find at the MOA? Maybe a couple items at the College Store...that's about it...

KTF
01-30-2012, 05:41 PM
guess I didn't realize I was complaining, jsut sharing my experience. Yes it is BIG to me but most of folks around here don't know who NDSU is or that they even played in the National Championship game. Does it bug me yes, only becuase to get NDSU stuff I have either or order it or travel to Fargo to get it (2.5 hour trip)...

EndZoneQB
01-30-2012, 05:53 PM
guess I didn't realize I was complaining, jsut sharing my experience. Yes it is BIG to me but most of folks around here don't know who NDSU is or that they even played in the National Championship game. Does it bug me yes, only becuase to get NDSU stuff I have either or order it or travel to Fargo to get it (2.5 hour trip)...

It wasn't really directed at you(or anyone directly, for that matter)...you seemed level headed about it...even pointing out at the end of it that won't carry if it if it won't sell. That, and you asked(can't hurt, right? They won't carry it if they don't know the demand is there) someone about it...and he gave you a seemingly pretty straightforward answer.

bisonmike2
01-30-2012, 06:00 PM
I have to be honest with you guys, I'm not sure why you get so upset when a Scheels outside of Fargo doesn't have much NDSU gear. North Dakota stores, fine, there is a better chance there is some demand in ND than some other random store. I wouldn't expect St Cloud Scheels to carry anything...right in the heart of Gopher/Husky territory. Ya'll are wasting your time complaining about it.

Guess I didn't realize I was complaining I was just stating it in case others in the area were planning a trip and wanted to check it out. Maybe I could save you some time and buy online instead.

THEsocalledfan
01-30-2012, 08:15 PM
How many tens of thousands of NDSU Alumni are there in the Minneapolis metro? Not to mention 1000's that can be grouped into students /players family, friends and existing / new fans of a winning program. Sorry, but NDSU gear would likely sell very well there if they tried.

Dave, I haven't even looked, but do they have anything here at the Sioux Falls store?

Wally
02-02-2012, 03:44 AM
Anyone know what the inventory is looking like at the Fargo Scheels? Thinking about heading up NoDak way this weekend and was hoping to grab some more swag

Superfan
02-02-2012, 03:21 PM
I've actually exchanged emails with the "Store Leader" in Bismarck about their NDSU Section. Naturally, with the recent national championship their selection is larger now but I shared with them the fact that the stuff they actually did carry was not worth buying. They had been selling the same shit for 3 years. The guy I talked to sounded like he was actually taking me serious and that they were putting more thought into what they should be selling (all of this mind you happened around the quarterfinals I think). I told them I'm looking more for the "Alumni" stuff. Polo's, jackets, etc. We'll see how it goes once the rush for championship stuff subsides.

Bison03
02-02-2012, 04:10 PM
I've actually exchanged emails with the "Store Leader" in Bismarck about their NDSU Section. Naturally, with the recent national championship their selection is larger now but I shared with them the fact that the stuff they actually did carry was not worth buying. They had been selling the same shit for 3 years. The guy I talked to sounded like he was actually taking me serious and that they were putting more thought into what they should be selling (all of this mind you happened around the quarterfinals I think). I told them I'm looking more for the "Alumni" stuff. Polo's, jackets, etc. We'll see how it goes once the rush for championship stuff subsides.

Scheels is pretty good about taking customer input and implementing it. If you request something or want a change, they will make a note of it and if enough people have requested something, they will act on it.

SDbison
02-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Dave, I haven't even looked, but do they have anything here at the Sioux Falls store? There is little or no Bison gear at the Sioux Falls Scheels. Used to be some in the DII days. We all know that SDSU and USD are such powerhouses why would they carry anything else. Oh also, there is some Iowa, Augustana and Univ of Sioux Falls stuff too.

CAS4127
02-02-2012, 04:51 PM
FYI, if anyone is looking, there are 3 ISU Blue football t-shirts 4-sale at the Cenex Store in Finley, ND.:facepalm: I sh*t you not. Don't ask, cuz I don't know. They have about 5 college-type shirts, 3 are ISU Blue, and I don't even remember the other 2 (not NDSU tho).

Oh, and those shirts have been hanging there for going on 2 years btw!!!

Just thought you would like to know. Just think if the ISU forum had a "roaming" thread and some fan/member saw those in effing Finley, ND of all places.

heffray
02-02-2012, 05:06 PM
FYI, if anyone is looking, there are 3 ISU Blue football t-shirts 4-sale at the Cenex Store in Finley, ND.:facepalm: I sh*t you not. Don't ask, cuz I don't know. They have about 5 college-type shirts, 3 are ISU Blue, and I don't even remember the other 2 (not NDSU tho).

Just thought you would like to know. Just think if the ISU forum had a "roaming" thread and some fan/member saw those in effing Finley, ND of all places.

I bet you there is an alum somewhere in that town...

heffray
02-02-2012, 05:10 PM

Or maybe a big Larry Bird fan?

EndZoneQB
02-02-2012, 06:31 PM

Or they picked them up at the street fair(or were the vendor) where Twentysix got his for like $3 lol