PDA

View Full Version : Never too early....

mebisonII
01-07-2012, 08:57 PM
What will our record be next year? ;)

Seriously, though...this is a young team, with some young leaders, right? Stacked with talent, good staff, and serious playoff experience.

This team has played 4-3s, 3-4, triple options, passing machines, dual-RB threats, and probably a bunch of other stuff I haven't mentioned. Enjoy the win fellas, but I'm already pumped for next year! :hungry:

TheBisonator
01-07-2012, 08:59 PM
What will our record be next year? ;)

Seriously, though...this is a young team, with some young leaders, right? Stacked with talent, good staff, and serious playoff experience.

This team has played 4-3s, 3-4, triple options, passing machines, dual-RB threats, and probably a bunch of other stuff I haven't mentioned. Enjoy the win fellas, but I'm already pumped for next year! :hungry:

Ask me when the basketball season is over. I'm trying to swirl this sweet sweet wine in my mouth right now.

Hopeful-Bison-Baller
01-07-2012, 09:00 PM
We will be back to back nats champs.

semobison
01-07-2012, 09:03 PM
We will be very good, but lets enjoy this one today!!

TateMosersneighbor
01-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Depends upon who leaves from the best overall coaching staff in the country. Scottie Hazelton for President.

mebisonII
01-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Depends upon who leaves from the best overall coaching staff in the country. Scottie Hazelton for President.

No doubt...lots of names in green and gold just rose to the top of the "under consideration" list at other schools.