PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck from a Duck!

DuckyVandal
01-07-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm not sure why but I find myself pulling for you guys today. Looks like a pretty good start so far. I admit I don't watch much FCS football, but the level of play seems pretty good. I'm particularly impressed with your D - seems to be playing very disciplined football and they're swarming to the ball really well.

DuckyVandal
01-07-2012, 08:22 PM
I guess let's change that to Congrats from a Duck!

Impressive defense!

extremerouge
01-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks Ducky! Are you an Oregon Duck?

DuckyVandal
01-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah - I think I just sort of naturally gravitated toward the team wearing yellow jerseys.

matt
01-07-2012, 09:15 PM
That works for me as well. I enjoyed watching the Ducks this year.

extremerouge
01-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Haha yeah similar colors that's for sure! Congrats on your Rose Bowl victory. That was a great game against Wisconsin. Do you live in Oregon?

jimmyptubas
01-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Rose bowl win made me very happy but this win will live down in Bison history!

TateMosersneighbor
01-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Ducky...according to Massey, our defense is better then Oregon's...now the offense side it's not so pretty.

Thank you, love watching the ducks and it was a great Rose Bowl victory. Why don't you guys come to Fargo for a nonconference game in 2016?

DuckyVandal
01-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Haha yeah similar colors that's for sure! Congrats on your Rose Bowl victory. That was a great game against Wisconsin. Do you live in Oregon?

I was born and raised in Oregon but live in Boise now.

The Rose Bowl was indeed epic - nice to get that 95 year old monkey off our backs. Next year should set up well for another run.

extremerouge
01-07-2012, 09:45 PM
I was born and raised in Oregon but live in Boise now.

The Rose Bowl was indeed epic - nice to get that 95 year old monkey off our backs. Next year should set up well for another run.

My wife is from Bend, Oregon so I was rooting for you guys during the Rose Bowl...Thanks again for the congratulations

DuckyVandal
01-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Ducky...according to Massey, our defense is better then Oregon's...now the offense side it's not so pretty.

Thank you, love watching the ducks and it was a great Rose Bowl victory. Why don't you guys come to Fargo for a nonconference game in 2016?

Maybe in Eugene? I'd be all for you guys replacing the other FCS opponent we've got next year. We only have an FCS opponent because UGA wussed out on the home and home we had, but I'll stop now before criticizing SEC scheduling too much.

With all due respect to Massey, I think Oregon's defense is pretty underrated. The offense doesn't exactly make life easy on them from a TOP standpoint.

DuckyVandal
01-07-2012, 09:57 PM
My wife is from Bend, Oregon so I was rooting for you guys during the Rose Bowl...Thanks again for the congratulations

Nice - I grew up about 20 minutes from Bend and my folks still live over there. Boise has almost identical weather with 4 seasons and tons of sunshine...just a few more people.