PDA

View Full Version : So Impressed

CaBisonFan
01-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Last night I watched the game against Oral Roberts. Gotta say that I'm extremely impressed with our players. I've seen streaming before...but the live TV was awesome.

We'll be in the Big Dance 2 or 3 times with this group. If things fall into place...we'll make a run in the Big Dance. Sweet 16 is not out of the question.

Talent won't be a problem. Having a serious threat or two on the inside will make the difference. Seems like we might have that.

extremerouge
01-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Last night I watched the game against Oral Roberts. Gotta say that I'm extremely impressed with our players. I've seen streaming before...but the live TV was awesome.

We'll be in the Big Dance 2 or 3 times with this group. If things fall into place...we'll make a run in the Big Dance. Sweet 16 is not out of the question.

Talent won't be a problem. Having a serious threat or two on the inside will make the difference. Seems like we might have that.

I'd be happy with just one appearance in the Big Dance. It'd be great to get there twice over the next three years.

CaBisonFan
01-08-2012, 05:54 AM
I'd be happy with just one appearance in the Big Dance. It'd be great to get there twice over the next three years.

Agreed...but I see major talent, with depth. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that before Taylor Braun graduates we'll be in the Big Dance twice. He is much better than advertised...at least what I've read. Could play for anybody...as in anybody.

The rest of the guys are young and ultra-talented. It's the makings of something big.

Getting to the Sweet 16 is a tall order for any program. It would be a bit of a miracle...but I see big-time DI talent on this squad...with depth. Not mid-major talent...big-time. How in the hell did we land this group?

The sky is the limit. Like I wrote earlier...our inside game will dictate how far we go. If we have inside/outside...whoa. We'll be very tough to stop by the end of this season. Next year we'll definitely be ready after pumping some iron.

Hopeful-Bison-Baller
01-08-2012, 07:39 PM
If we dont get to the Tourny 2 times the next 2 seasons after this year, it will be a disappointment and a bust. We should make it this year too, to be honest. If not, maybe NIT birth.

spelunker64
01-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Fun game to be at. I know the couple hundred Bison fans were much louder than the 700 or so ORU fans.

Yellow
01-10-2012, 02:22 PM
I am interested to see how this Bison team does during this next stretch of 4 games in 10 days.

Twentysix
01-10-2012, 07:59 PM
I am interested to see how this Bison team does during this next stretch of 4 games in 10 days.

4-0 .