PDA

View Full Version : Coulter Boyer

Jacks02
03-17-2007, 02:01 AM
For you Bison fans with access to South Dakota PBS, Hurley and your football recruit Coulter Boyer is playing White River right now in the State B semi-finals.

Jacks02
03-17-2007, 02:02 AM
Forgot to mention the game is also available online

http://sports.sdpb.org/boys/basketball/b/index.htm

Louie Krogman from White River is on the other team, he is 300 pts away from being the all-time leading scorer in South Dakota history. There has been discussion on whether or not he could be a future Jack.

Jacks02
03-17-2007, 05:16 AM
Hurley came back from being down 20 in the first half to win the game 65-61.

Coulter Boyer had a great second half and ended with 19 points and 13 rebounds.

Louie Krogman set a scoring record for the second consecutive night by putting up 35, although he struggled pretty badly in the second half.

First time I've seen Boyer in action, looks like you got a good one from us. Not looking forward to seeing him in a Bison uniform for the next 4 years.

Bison_Dan
03-17-2007, 01:21 PM

Louie Krogman set a scoring record for the second consecutive night by putting up 35, although he struggled pretty badly in the second half.

First time I've seen Boyer in action, looks like you got a good one from us. *Not looking forward to seeing him in a Bison uniform for the next 4 years.

You always like big guys that can play BB. He shoud be a good one. :D

westsidebison
03-18-2007, 11:27 PM

First time I've seen Boyer in action, looks like you got a good one from us. *Not looking forward to seeing him in a Bison uniform for the next 4 years.

You always like big guys that can play BB. *He shoud be a good one. * *:D
Miles is probably liking it, he could use him if the flu epidemic strikes again!!

sambini
03-21-2007, 02:42 AM
We like those mobile big guys. Put him on defense+++

TheDoctor
03-21-2007, 05:10 AM

You always like big guys that can play BB. *He shoud be a good one. * *:D
Miles is probably liking it, he could use him if the flu epidemic strikes again!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D