PDA

View Full Version : Lets say the Bison win on Saturday....

AjaxTheMighty
01-06-2012, 05:37 PM
When will the Plane arrive in Fargo and when will they have a giant reception/party for the team???

X-Factor
01-06-2012, 06:33 PM
For normal payoff road games, there is a press conferance, possibly some drug testing, and then the Bison pile onto the plane and go. Maybe a press conferance and such would take a bit more time for this one.

KTF
01-06-2012, 06:34 PM
definitely need one quickly afterwards. Would be nice to see the trophies from this year sitting out for viewing at the spring game...

HerdBot
01-06-2012, 07:37 PM
When will the Plane arrive in Fargo and when will they have a giant reception/party for the team???

dome is out of commission with the new turf. a viewing replay would be awesome . maybe the BSA ? parade ?

jimmyptubas
01-06-2012, 07:42 PM
I have all day tomorrow off and work at 1:20 on Sunday. I just assumed that at some point on Sunday, hopefully before i work, there would be a welcome home type deal. I remember as a kid going to hector to welcome home one of the women's bball championship teams. Pre- 9/11 you could go thru security and see them literally as they stepped off the plane.

Gobison88
01-07-2012, 01:34 AM
It has been announced the team will be tentatively arriving back in Fargo between 8 and 9 pm....There will be reception at the Fargodome Lobby. When victorious the captains will speak briefly...if the other option that we shall not speak of occurs the team will just do a walk through to thank the fans. Either way if you are in Fargo get there and show your support and PRIDE for their success this year!!

AjaxTheMighty
01-07-2012, 03:07 AM
You are talking tomorrow night correct?