PDA

View Full Version : Bison-Gophers 2006

ACES1180
03-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Just because I was in the mood, I'm watching my copy of the Bison-Gophers game from the Metrodome in October. It was one of the most entertaining times I have ever had at a football game.

I can't wait for the 2007 season to start!

Let's go Bison!

Trimmy
03-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Just because I was in the mood, I'm watching my copy of the Bison-Gophers game from the Metrodome in October. It was one of the most entertaining times I have ever had at a football game.

Let's go Bison!

I had a dream about the 2007 Bison-Gophers game last night.

ACES1180
03-04-2007, 06:26 PM

Let's go Bison!

Was the final score NDSU 23-Minnesota 20? :D ;)

Trimmy
03-04-2007, 06:33 PM

Let's go Bison!

Was the final score NDSU 23-Minnesota 20? *:D ;)

Umm, we won't talk about the final score. The Bison were ahead at the half and were taking it to them, but then things got ugly. But, it is only a dream. My subconscious usually prepares me for the worse, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Actually, my head popped off the pillow and I was in a cold sweat. My wife said, "What's the matter?". I said, "My God, I just had a nightmare, the Gophers beat the crap out of the Bison in the next game at the Metrodome!". My wife rolled her eyes and shook her head and went back to sleep without saying anything. I, on the other hand, just layed there and couldn't get back to sleep. My heart was beating too damn fast. Eventually, a smile overtook my face as I realized it was only a dream.

LET'S GO BISON!!!

ACES1180
03-04-2007, 06:40 PM

Let's go Bison!

Was the final score NDSU 23-Minnesota 20? *:D ;)

Umm, we won't talk about the final score. *The Bison were ahead at the half and were taking it to them, but then things got ugly. *But, it is only a dream. *My subconscious usually prepares me for the worse, but that doesn't mean it will happen. *

Actually, my head popped off the pillow and I was in a cold sweat. *My wife said, "What's the matter?". *I said, "My God, I just had a nightmare, the Gophers beat the crap out of the Bison in the next game at the Metrodome!". *My wife rolled her eyes and shook her head and went back to sleep without saying anything. *I, on the other hand, just layed there and couldn't get back to sleep. *My heart was beating too damn fast. *Eventually, a smile overtook my face as I realized it was only a dream.

LET'S GO BISON!!!

Yeah, I always dream that I win the Powerball. Let's hope your dream was along the same lines. *;D

Hail!

NDSUFREAK10
03-05-2007, 02:59 AM
I just read the goofer game thread. The picture in my head from being the the metrodome are so clear it is scary. Come Oct. 21 there will be no talking. I pledge to COMPLETELY and literally lose sense of talking at all after next seasons game.
Who is with me?

twowheels
03-05-2007, 11:19 AM

Let's go Bison!

New Gopher Head Coach, new Bison team, HUGE amount of new respect for the NDSU program, to damn soon to be activating the nervious system, it will become FRIED! But, CAN'T WAIT!

Go Bison

BisonCardinal
04-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Watched the Bison/Gopher 2006 game again a couple weeks ago. I am sure the Bison recruiters use this tape for recruiting because we played a Big Ten team to the wire. But I would use it to show how the football programs are/were different. The Bison players are having fun playing football and it shows. I swear the Minnesota players are simply going through motions. Mason might be a nice guy but he and his program sure lead to some uninspired play.

Which leads me to this year. With Brewster siging Sam Maresh, I think the program has a different attitude, one where they might actually want to play some football. I don't think the 2006 Gophers are going to be anything like the 2007 Gophers. Hope I am wrong. Will be a heck of a football game. :)

silkamilkamonico
04-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Bison Gophers 2006

"Gophers 70 - NDSU 7"

::)

99Bison
04-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Lets not forget the Bison were to clicking on all cylindars for the 2006 goofer game either. The defense nearly was, but the offense was not. Not that it was poor, but there were quite a few execution plays left on the field.

sambini
04-08-2007, 11:18 AM
BRING ON THE COMPETION...