PDA

View Full Version : Booze sold inside stadium

Gilley
01-04-2012, 10:46 PM
I was wondering if you guys think there is gonna be beer sold inside the stadium. Its not on a campus so wasn't sure if NCAA had a pull in it compared to like when we played the Goophs at the Metrodome.

ndsubison1
01-04-2012, 10:47 PM
no because it's sponsored by the ncaa

Gilley
01-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey it was worth a shot :)

56BISON73
01-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Only in the suites.

MontanaBisonFan
01-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I was wondering if you guys think there is gonna be beer sold inside the stadium.

I just watched the Eastern Washington /Delaware Rerun.

They were drinking bottled beer in the stadium.

Therefore we can too.

Wally
01-04-2012, 11:53 PM
I would venture to guess if the Cotton Bowl, Capital One Bowl can sell beers, the FCS championship game would as well. Unless the NCAA has a double standard with the FBS and FCS. It really wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Alcohol Policy

Cowboys Stadium, Legends Hospitality Management and Stadium security work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.

All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
There is a two (2) beer limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions.
There is a one (1) beer limit, per person, by a roving vendor.
Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will terminate at the end of the third quarter.
Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the
Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
http://www.attcottonbowl.com/cowboys-stadium/stadium/

Alcohol
Alcoholic beverages are sold in the stadium through the end of the third quarter. Proper age identification may be requested.
Automatic Teller Machines
Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) will be available inside the stadium in the south end zone concourse and outside the stadium in front of Gates C and D.

http://www.orlandovenues.net/other_info_files/bowl_games/capital_bowl.php

tjbison
01-05-2012, 12:07 AM
I would venture to guess if the Cotton Bowl, Capital One Bowl can sell beers, the FCS championship game would as well. Unless the NCAA has a double standard with the FBS and FCS. It really wouldn't surprise me they did.

Alcohol Policy

Cowboys Stadium, Legends Hospitality Management and Stadium security work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.

All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
There is a two (2) beer limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions.
There is a one (1) beer limit, per person, by a roving vendor.
Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will terminate at the end of the third quarter.
Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the
Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
http://www.attcottonbowl.com/cowboys-stadium/stadium/

Alcohol
Alcoholic beverages are sold in the stadium through the end of the third quarter. Proper age identification may be requested.
Automatic Teller Machines
Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) will be available inside the stadium in the south end zone concourse and outside the stadium in front of Gates C and D.

http://www.orlandovenues.net/other_info_files/bowl_games/capital_bowl.php

I dont think the NCAA has anything to do with the Bowl games, they are run by the BCS and not part of the NCAA correct???? I could be wrong but I thought once the Conference champs were crowned the NCAA was out and the BCS was in

Wally
01-05-2012, 12:15 AM
I dont think the NCAA has anything to do with the Bowl games, they are run by the BCS and not part of the NCAA correct???? I could be wrong but I thought once the Conference champs were crowned the NCAA was out and the BCS was in

Good point. Forgot that the NCAA whores themselves out to the BCS. So my guess is no inside the stadium, but the Alumni Association can outside the stadium.

NCAA Tailgate Town – enjoy many events and activities including mechanical bull, roping challenge, face painting, souvenir photo, autograph session with FCS and NFL players and concessions. Tailgate town is free and open to all fans. The NDSU Alumni Association invites you to the NDSU Hospitality Area to enjoy beverages with fellow fans and get your free game day Bison pin. Complimentary coffee. Cash bar. NCAA rules require that alcohol purchased inside the hospitality area must be consumed there.

IndyBison
01-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Correct. The BCS only has their 4 bowls and championship game. The rest of the bowls are largely independent although I believe ESPN owns several of them. The NCAA does award the organizations the ability to have a bowl but they don't have any oversight on any of the bowls.

ndsubison1
01-05-2012, 12:28 AM
bowl games arent sponsored by the ncaa

onbison09
01-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Answer is no. I remember my dad was pissed last year (wasn't 21 yet). Also they covered up the Bud Light signs with trash bags

aces1180
01-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Answer is no. I remember my dad was pissed last year (wasn't 21 yet). Also they covered up the Bud Light signs with trash bags

Do they do pat downs? If not, I may have to stash something to mix with my Pepsi...

Bisonwinagn
01-05-2012, 01:11 AM

Your dad sure is young......

56BISON73
01-05-2012, 01:23 AM
According to the person at PHP the suites are they only place that alcohol can be served in the stadium.

roadwarrior
01-05-2012, 01:43 AM
According to the person at PHP the suites are they only place that alcohol can be served in the stadium.

"Served" is the key word.

onbison09
01-05-2012, 02:20 AM
Your dad sure is young......

Nah. He's 50 (that's ancient to me!) :D

tjbison
01-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Well let's just say if they didn't sell it in the metrodome in 2009 for the Big Dance it aint happening at the FCS Championship