PDA

View Full Version : Bookend games - I attended Lafayette and now SHSU but need ticket to do so!

Pards Rule
01-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Yes indeed! Just booked my plane but need a ticket on the right side! Flying in Friday morning. Please PM this Pard in need of ticket. Marron and black goes well with green and yellow!

Tatanka
01-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Yes indeed! Just booked my plane but need a ticket on the right side! Flying in Friday morning. Please PM this Pard in need of ticket. Marron and black goes well with green and yellow!

This has just guaranteed a Bison victory. Someone hook this dude up!

JustinTyem
01-04-2012, 01:14 AM
This has just guaranteed a Bison victory. Someone hook this dude up!Hell Ya,Pards' is our own Brotha from the otha Motha.

SamsRams
01-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Too bad we dont have a forum for ticket exchange.

I say this because I have a ticket listed there. But it is at price for bison fans. for you, I can sell for the bottom basement price of 3 million

Herd80
01-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Crap...I had one left that went today. Sorry man, it would have been yours.

BisonCardinal
01-04-2012, 01:51 AM

There's a ticket in section 116 where many Bison are sitting. Here's the link:
https://www.stubhub.com/2012-ncaa-division-1-fcs-football-championship-game-1-7-2012-2369154/

tjbison
01-04-2012, 01:53 AM
Check your PM

Boy
01-04-2012, 01:56 AM
My neighbor knows of 4. PM if you still need.

SamsRams
01-04-2012, 04:01 AM
nothing against pards rule but I would rather a seat sit empty then sell to anyone not wearing green and gold

BlueBisonRock
01-04-2012, 04:09 AM
nothing against pards rule but I would rather a seat sit empty then sell to anyone not wearing green and gold

Having met the gentleman and knowing his passion, I would bet that he does infact plan to become a Bison for the day and will be wearing Green and Yellow.

MNLonghorn10
01-04-2012, 04:21 AM
thats funny/awesome of you pards...we kick your ass in the first game, you enjoy it, and come root for ndsu in the championship. plus its even cooler that youve been checking in week in, week out. props! :cheers:

and to be honest, 365 days ago, i had no idea who lafeyette even was.

56BISON73
01-04-2012, 05:18 AM
This guy has 4. see if you can get one. SDBison92

SamsRams
01-04-2012, 05:40 AM
Having met the gentleman and knowing his passion, I would bet that he does infact plan to become a Bison for the day and will be wearing Green and Yellow.

If you tell me you will wear some green and gold pards, I got a ticket for ya at price. 50

IndyBison
01-04-2012, 12:21 PM
thats funny/awesome of you pards...we kick your ass in the first game, you enjoy it, and come root for ndsu in the championship. plus its even cooler that youve been checking in week in, week out. props! :cheers:

and to be honest, 365 days ago, i had no idea who lafeyette even was.
Which is sad since Lehigh-Lafayette is one of the oldest and best rivalry games in college football.

56BISON73
01-04-2012, 05:52 PM
If you tell me you will wear some green and gold pards, I got a ticket for ya at price. 50

When he was here he attended the pep rally at Scheels so he may owns some.

Notorious
01-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Pards Rule...livin' the life. Gotta respect that!!

Pards Rule
01-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Hey everyone I have secured a ticket! Thank you all for your generous offers and this was my biggest concern that was unaddressed and now it is! I have a NDSU tshirt and a bison hat and one member is even furnishing me with some more green and yellow. Tatanka I believe is PM me with a possible iternary like he did for my Sept Fargo trip. Looking forward to seeing you folks again in Frisco!! Once again, thanks for all the offers! Go Bison, Pards Rule

JustinTyem
01-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Hey everyone I have secured a ticket! Thank you all for your generous offers and this was my biggest concern that was unaddressed and now it is! I have a NDSU tshirt and a bison hat and one member is even furnishing me with some more green and yellow. Tatanka I believe is PM me with a possible iternary like he did for my Sept Fargo trip. Looking forward to seeing you folks again in Frisco!! Once again, thanks for all the offers! Go Bison, Pards RuleThe Name is Pason Rule !!!!!