PDA

View Full Version : Note to new users

admin
01-03-2012, 02:30 PM
If you've subscribed but you can't log in, it is probably because a) the email address you typed in was incorrect or b) your email system is rejecting the confirmation email from bisonville.com

The system is automatic so if your account isn't being approved very quickly, then there's a problem (it's not that I've forgotten to approve you or don't like your user name or something.)

Gully
01-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I've noticed that new users struggle catching on to the Bisonville culture and language (colored fonts, inside jokes, etc.) Would it be worth publishing a summary of this type of stuff?

CAS4127
01-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I've noticed that new users struggle catching on to the Bisonville culture and language (colored fonts, inside jokes, etc.) Would it be worth publishing a summary of this type of stuff?

No, make them earn their colors!!!

And inside jokes-->Tranny is gay!!

TransAmBison
01-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I've noticed that new users struggle catching on to the Bisonville culture and language (colored fonts, inside jokes, etc.) Would it be worth publishing a summary of this type of stuff?Is it really for new users? Me thinks it is for Herd Mentality.

Gully
01-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Is it really for new users? Me thinks it is for Herd Mentality.

There is no hope for him :)