PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Hoping for quick responses

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm putting this in both the Football Forum and the Watering Hole Forum.

I'm going to rent a 22 person "Party Bus" for Friday night. I'm proposing that the bus shows up at the "Third Base" lounge at 10 pm. Sounds like this is where most of us will be anyway.
For SD and whomever else is interested in some "entertainment", I thought that this would be a way to make that happen without a bunch of drunk bastards driving around Dallas looking for a nudey bar to go to.

This bus will have a stripper pole and a bathroom. The driver will go wherever we want him to go, but it will likely be just driving our drunk asses around the northern suburbs. The journey is a 3 hour minimum but we can always bail early if needed.

I'm in the midst of negotiating with both the Limo company AND the entertainment people. Preliminary estimates for the combined two will cost in the neighborhood of $ 1,200 - $1,300. This works out to about $59 per person. You'd spend that or more staying at the bar during that time.

We'll need to supply our own booze and "tip money" (aka singles).

This is the important part..........Please reply to the thread ASAP if you're in! First 21 guys are locked in.

WHAT BETTER WAY TO WHOOP IT UP WITH FELLOW BISONVILLERS WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT DUI's, etc.

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Uhhhhhhhh...................
C'mon folks.
Did you not see the word "urgent"?

I got an RSVP from Jerry Jones already.
I HAVE THE TEXT!!

4mcruenomore
01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Would love to, wife said no.

westnodak93bison
01-02-2012, 07:51 PM

I didn't even ask my wife :hide:

CaBisonFan
01-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I'll show this to my wife and ask her if it's ok. It shouldn't be a problem.

BisonBabe
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM

why not?

I didn't even ask my wife :hide:

same ??

I am sure Izzy could get some male entertainment as well...

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2012, 08:00 PM
why not?

same ??

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Negotiations with BlueBisonRock have broken down and now his agent won't even return my calls. Turns out, he's opposed to wearing the sequened yellow banana hammock that I'm proposing.

BisonBabe
01-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Negotiations with BlueBisonRock have broken down and now his agent won't even return my calls. Turns out, he's opposed to wearing the sequened yellow banana hammock that I'm proposing.

I am sure CAS with his bejeweled jeans could provide some entertainment as well...and TAB with his feather boa

westnodak93bison
01-02-2012, 08:03 PM
why not?

same ??

cause she doesn't appreciate the fine arts like I do :duel:

bri-dog
01-02-2012, 08:04 PM
A bunch of you guys in a bus with strippers? My guess is that there will be a lot of "quick responses"... :hide:

BisonBabe
01-02-2012, 08:05 PM
cause she doesn't appreciate the fine arts like I do :duel:

Perhaps she has not had the opportunity to view a good fine art. :biggrin:

BisonBabe
01-02-2012, 08:06 PM
A bunch of you guys in a bus with strippers? My guess is that there will be a lot of "quick responses"... :hide:

:judges::judges::judges:

Post of the day folks..

JSUBison
01-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Too bad it wasn't for Saturday night. I have to fly in Saturday morning due to work commitments on Friday. Never been on a bang bus before, seen the videos though. :hide:

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Too bad it wasn't for Saturday night. I have to fly in Saturday morning due to work commitments on Friday. Never been on a bang bus before, seen the videos though. :hide:

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you're joking there....................but just to be clear..............it is definately NOT going to be a "bang bus".

lakesbozo
01-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Then im out. Ill be on micheal irvins party bus.

HerdBot
01-02-2012, 09:51 PM
To get your wives on board I suggest a male strip to balance it out.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG2UssdAlRDLrioldhBRF4cR7zFhBFO ScyDHc67HyRbR1KXlxOmA

southcliffbison
01-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Meanwhile, back at the hotel, I'll be handing out religious tracts and hosting a bible study; afterwhich, we'll have a rousing discussion (over coffee and cookies) of the relative merits of the North American Free Trade Agreement...... WHO'S IN ????

WYOBISONMAN
01-02-2012, 10:29 PM
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you're joking there....................but just to be clear..............it is definately NOT going to be a "bang bus".

Well, hell.......you had me all fired up there as I am going stag. Damn......

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2012, 11:52 PM
It appears that this idea = http://visualhardcore.com/cult/media/2009/12/Hindenburg-disaster-New-Jersey-6-May-1937-by-Bettmann.jpg

BlueBisonRock
01-02-2012, 11:53 PM
It appears that this idea = http://visualhardcore.com/cult/media/2009/12/Hindenburg-disaster-New-Jersey-6-May-1937-by-Bettmann.jpg

Oh, the humanity! ;)

Swaghook
01-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Would love to, wife said no.1401

http://youtu.be/1FbJP4m1DBU

BadlandsBison
01-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Hey I would love to do this but Saturday morning is gonna come awful fast.

Wally
01-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Hey I would love to do this but Saturday morning is gonna come awful fast.

This. IMHO, Saturday night would be the night. Boobs, beer and a Bison blowout would be a nice little Saturday

IzzyFlexion
01-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Oh, the humanity! ;)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj8tyvNgwQ1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

JustinTyem
01-03-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm putting this in both the Football Forum and the Watering Hole Forum.

I'm going to rent a 22 person "Party Bus" for Friday night. I'm proposing that the bus shows up at the "Third Base" lounge at 10 pm. Sounds like this is where most of us will be anyway.
For SD and whomever else is interested in some "entertainment", I thought that this would be a way to make that happen without a bunch of drunk bastards driving around Dallas looking for a nudey bar to go to.

This bus will have a stripper pole and a bathroom. The driver will go wherever we want him to go, but it will likely be just driving our drunk asses around the northern suburbs. The journey is a 3 hour minimum but we can always bail early if needed.

I'm in the midst of negotiating with both the Limo company AND the entertainment people. Preliminary estimates for the combined two will cost in the neighborhood of $ 1,200 - $1,300. This works out to about $59 per person. You'd spend that or more staying at the bar during that time.

We'll need to supply our own booze and "tip money" (aka singles).

This is the important part..........Please reply to the thread ASAP if you're in! First 21 guys are locked in.

WHAT BETTER WAY TO WHOOP IT UP WITH FELLOW BISONVILLERS WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT DUI's, etc.IM JEALOUS , put me in ur pics,and lets PHOTO CROP and PUT ME IN COACH!!!!!

heffray
01-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Meanwhile, back at the hotel, I'll be handing out religious tracts and hosting a bible study; afterwhich, we'll have a rousing discussion (over coffee and cookies) of the relative merits of the North American Free Trade Agreement...... WHO'S IN ????

Which Hotel? I'll be there!

SlickVic
01-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Dude izzy even if. i don't see you or don't meet u. I'm in for 60 charge my pay pal account u and sd on a bus with strippers lol dude do u play golf Im tryn to play at the hawks old course maybe we could tee up around winner pays for the bus straight up dude I got that west Texas hook shot I like my chances.... Just sayin

IzzyFlexion
01-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Dude izzy even if. i don't see you or don't meet u. I'm in for 60 charge my pay pal account u and sd on a bus with strippers lol dude do u play golf Im tryn to play at the hawks old course maybe we could tee up around winner pays for the bus straight up dude I got that west Texas hook shot I like my chances.... Just sayin

Slicky baby!!
You goin' to Tex??
I'm afraid that the interest in the booby bus just isn't there. The way it looks now, it'll just be me sitting in my rental car flippin' through a Victoria's Secret catalogue. :(:( I think I underestimated the number of couples that will be there. And the single guys are worried about their beauty sleep. Maybe me and Swag and B-Babe will just find a nudey bar somewhere. SD hasn't even chimed in.:(

Bisonfan1
01-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Slicky baby!!
You goin' to Tex??
I'm afraid that the interest in the booby bus just isn't there. The way it looks now, it'll just be me sitting in my rental car flippin' through a Victoria's Secret catalogue. :(:( I think I underestimated the number of couples that will be there. And the single guys are worried about their beauty sleep. Maybe me and Swag and B-Babe will just find a nudey bar somewhere. SD hasn't even chimed in.:(

SD has been busy planning his trip. Leaving Wednesday for WACO Texas where he will be organizing his commune for JAG bomb addicts and exhibitionists before travelling to Frisco.

IzzyFlexion
01-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Entertainer: Leah.
Booked for Friday on the party bus from 9-11 pm.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/mnts747/b18856d3.jpg