PDA

View Full Version : BattleWagon Trailer To Frisco - Anybody ?

Bisonfan1
01-02-2012, 02:57 PM
If anyone is interested in taking the BattleWagon Trailer to Frisco let me know by Tuesday so i can get it ready. it would be handy for a large group as there is still plenty of room for lugage to be put in trailer. 2 inch coupler, standard 4 prong light plug in, Holland grill, trailer license for out of state travel is current. it tows exceptionaly well. PM me or call First Class Aviation at 701-952-1515.

56BISON73
01-02-2012, 07:46 PM
If anyone is interested in taking the BattleWagon Trailer to Frisco let me know by Tuesday so i can get it ready. it would be handy for a large group as there is still plenty of room for lugage to be put in trailer. 2 inch coupler, standard 4 prong light plug in, Holland grill, trailer license for out of state travel is current. it tows exceptionaly well. PM me or call First Class Aviation at 701-952-1515.

If I would have known you wanted the BW in Frisco I would have brought it home with me.

Bisonfan1
01-02-2012, 08:09 PM
If I would have known you wanted the BW in Frisco I would have brought it home with me.

Didnt even think of it, the main reason im offering is if someone is filling a vehicle up to the brim with people, the trailer makes for a great place for luggage/coolers etc. it would be cool to have the rig there also just for the atmosphere, flags etc. It sounds like what you are planning you probably could use a trailer :D

HandoEX
01-02-2012, 08:26 PM
I smell a "Live From the Battlewagon Trailer" thread with people drinking heavily in the trailer all the way to Texas.

Bisonfan1
01-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I smell a "Live From the Battlewagon Trailer" thread with people drinking heavily in the trailer all the way to Texas.
That would be a little cramped I think. More like " Live From Pulling the Battle Wagon Trailer " :D

CAS4127
01-02-2012, 08:45 PM
@Bfan-->how is Izzy?!

56BISON73
01-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Didnt even think of it, the main reason im offering is if someone is filling a vehicle up to the brim with people, the trailer makes for a great place for luggage/coolers etc. it would be cool to have the rig there also just for the atmosphere, flags etc. It sounds like what you are planning you probably could use a trailer :D

It certainly would help.:)

Bisonfan1
01-03-2012, 12:54 PM
@Bfan-->how is Izzy?!

Hes fine, Kevin fed him whiskey and he fell over, just a bruised ego :D

Bison"FANatic"
01-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Hes fine, Kevin fed him whiskey and he fell over, just a bruised ego :D

So will a picture of Izzy with Izzy be taken this weekend????????? And if the flat Izzy does make it how will the real one feel when everyone wants their picture taken with flat Izzy and not with real life Izzy. Could be a hit to the poor guys ego. Outdone by a cardboard cutout of yourself, kind of like Flo on those Insurance commercials.