PDA

View Full Version : $135 and dropping and delivery time ??

HerdBot
01-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Heads up prices are dropping big time. Time is running short on shipping . You may have to pay a little extra for expedited shipping or find a place that has a local pickup spot. Are there any local companies in Frisco that have pickup spots similar to Ticket King in Minneapolis ?

BisonTeacher
01-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Heads up prices are dropping big time. Time is running short on shipping . You may have to pay a little extra for expedited shipping or find a place that has a local pickup spot. Are there any local companies in Frisco that have pickup spots similar to Ticket King in Minneapolis!

I know Stub hub has last minute pickup locations. They call it last minute services I think. Our in mpls was a fed ex kinkos, but it only worked if the ticket seller was a local resident and could drop them off there.

td577
01-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Stub hub isn't having a last minute pick up location for this event.

BisonTeacher
01-01-2012, 07:11 PM

I wonder if that means most of the ticket owners are not local?

Twentysix
01-01-2012, 07:11 PM
I wonder if that means most of the ticket owners are not local?

I think almost everyones tickets came from a reseller in butte montana.

IndyBison
01-01-2012, 07:30 PM

Could be a tour operator hoping Montana made it but now dumping tickets.

SamsRams
01-01-2012, 09:27 PM
or just a knowlegable FCS fan. Looking back on it I don't see how I didn't recognize the opportunity. 3 of the four teams have strong fanbases and the 4th is located next door to the stadium

MontanaBisonFan
01-02-2012, 03:47 AM

If in fact this is true that there is a Butte person selling tickets, maybe I can get tickets at the last minute (an bring them to Frisco) for Bison Fans.

If someone knows about this PM me.

IzzyFlexion
01-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Single tickets on Stubhub now as low as $94.

IndyBison
01-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Single tickets on Stubhub now as low as $94.
Still too high. They will drop quickly as we get closer to the end of the week. Patience will be rewarded (count #62 for Gully).

Twentysix
01-02-2012, 03:32 PM
If in fact this is true that there is a Butte person selling tickets, maybe I can get tickets at the last minute (an bring them to Frisco) for Bison Fans.

If someone knows about this PM me.

My tickets and quite a few others all were mailed from butte montana. Doesn't give a specific address in butte though, just that they originated in butte, mt.

Bison Fin
01-02-2012, 03:56 PM
tickets are from 94 bucks today... I have had tickets to this game since the GSU game but I have been checking stub hub almost every day to see what the prices of tickets were. It's going to be fun to watch those tickets prices fall dramatically this week. Also, if you were to buy tickets from stubhub this week, how would you make sure to get your tickets by game time? (I have never bought tickets through them before and I am not sure how the site works)

Bison"FANatic"
01-02-2012, 04:02 PM
tickets are from 94 bucks today... I have had tickets to this game since the GSU game but I have been checking stub hub almost every day to see what the prices of tickets were. It's going to be fun to watch those tickets prices fall dramatically this week. Also, if you were to buy tickets from stubhub this week, how would you make sure to get your tickets by game time? (I have never bought tickets through them before and I am not sure how the site works)

If you buy today or tomorrow they will be overnighted in time for the game. Just have them shipped to your hotel if you are worried about getting them. Just call your hotel first to make sure they will take the delivery

BisonTeacher
01-02-2012, 04:56 PM

Just to clarify on this...Are you saying the sellers arent using the last minute services option, or stub hub is not allowing them to use it? Usually when you sell on stub hub its up to the seller if they want to use the last minute services or not.

BisonBabe
01-02-2012, 05:05 PM
If you buy today or tomorrow they will be overnighted in time for the game. Just have them shipped to your hotel if you are worried about getting them. Just call your hotel first to make sure they will take the delivery

Regarding sending to your hotel. Make sure there is a comment to the effect of "Hold for guest {insert name} arriving **/**/**" I use this option quite often when my boss is traveling and it usually works quite well. Make sure to have tracking information for the tickets so you know that they have shipped.

jimmyptubas
01-02-2012, 05:55 PM
They are as low as 94 dollars but that's still for single. If you need more than 1 your still talking over 150 per ticket.

HerdBot
01-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Still too high. They will drop quickly as we get closer to the end of the week. Patience will be rewarded (count #62 for Gully).

If you wait too long they won't be able to ship them. I would assume most people are leaving Wed night ot Thurs morning.

IndyBison
01-02-2012, 08:05 PM
If you wait too long they won't be able to ship them. I would assume most people are leaving Wed night ot Thurs morning.
It will become a buyer market. If someone has $40 into the ticket and they want to get some money out of it, they will figure out a way to get the ticket to a willing buyer. Otherwise they are out $40 entirely. That's why I expect to see several tickets available on game day from guys walking around.

SomeBeach
01-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Get a pair for $80 each as of late Monday afternoon...

td577
01-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Just to clarify on this...Are you saying the sellers arent using the last minute services option, or stub hub is not allowing them to use it? Usually when you sell on stub hub its up to the seller if they want to use the last minute services or not.

Stub Hub sets up the last minute services at the location of the event. They are not doing that for this event.

From Stub HUb: "Note: Last Minute Services (LMS) are provided by Last Minute Transactions, Inc., a StubHub affiliate that owns and operates the LMS Centers."

lakesbozo
01-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Are these ndsu teammakers tickets?

http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/2779501534.html
$200/ticket, nice profit

56BISON73
01-02-2012, 11:25 PM

$200/ticket, nice profit

NO..........

lakesbozo
01-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Ok, knee jerk on my part perhaps.

SamsRams
01-02-2012, 11:53 PM

$200/ticket, nice profit

Even if it was I say more power to them. I would bet people selling teammakers tickets realize they can get panic monsters to buy tickets way overpriced knowing they can get cheap tickets outside of the stadium. I really cant stop laughing at these people who over payed for tickets and then got other seats and now think they will be able to recoup their money. Its not anyone elses fault that you spazzed out and bought tickets for 250. Expect to take a big hit in the pocket book for not thinking with your brain!

MontBison
01-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Even if it was I say more power to them. I would bet people selling teammakers tickets realize they can get panic monsters to buy tickets way overpriced knowing they can get cheap tickets outside of the stadium. I really cant stop laughing at these people who over payed for tickets and then got other seats and now think they will be able to recoup their money. Its not anyone elses fault that you spazzed out and bought tickets for 250. Expect to take a big hit in the pocket book for not thinking with your brain!

Yea easy for you too say!

SamsRams
01-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Yea easy for you too say!

easy for anyone with commen sense to say. If people really panicked thinking this game is actually gonna be full then they werent thinking rationally. Dont get me wrong, I love that Bison fans said screw it I want my ticket and I will pay top dollar. The people that annoy me are the ones who are refused to go because they didnt think they would be able to get a ticket

Hammerhead
01-03-2012, 01:11 AM
The number of tickets listed on Stubhub has been pretty stable between 200 and 250 over the past couple of weeks. I doubt there will be too many empty seats.

lakesbozo
01-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Tourguide your exactly right. Virgin buyers up here, I paid $100 during 3rd quarter of georgia southern game and im fine with it.

56BISON73
01-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Tourguide your exactly right. Virgin buyers up here, I paid $100 during 3rd quarter of georgia southern game and im fine with it.

Many get sticker shock when they see prices over what they are used to paying in Fargo.

MontBison
01-03-2012, 03:23 AM
easy for anyone with commen sense to say. If people really panicked thinking this game is actually gonna be full then they werent thinking rationally. Dont get me wrong, I love that Bison fans said screw it I want my ticket and I will pay top dollar. The people that annoy me are the ones who are refused to go because they didnt think they would be able to get a ticket

Haha I was just kidding. Btw if anyone cares to know that Olander guy got his tickets my father was in line next to him when he was picking his up. Wonder what happened there.

CarringtonBison
01-03-2012, 03:49 AM
Haha I was just kidding. Btw if anyone cares to know that Olander guy got his tickets my father was in line next to him when he was picking his up. Wonder what happened there.

Summers Eve must have sponsored his tickets for him to speak on behalf of their new sack of vinegar products

lakesbozo
01-03-2012, 04:10 AM
Many get sticker shock when they see prices over what they are used to paying in Fargo.

Welcome to the bigtime right? I cant wait

KSBisonFan
01-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Just looked up tickets on TicketsNow.com:

74 ticket listings offered from $131 to $262 each.

prices dropping and will continue to fall after SRO tickets are sold here in 15 minutes.

CAS4127
01-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Just looked up tickets on TicketsNow.com:

74 ticket listings offered from $131 to $262 each.

prices dropping and will continue to fall after SRO tickets are sold here in 15 minutes.

This is why I have said all along that the stadium will not be full. I'm betting something in the 15K range. Sure tickets are supposedly "sold out", but that doesn't equate to butts in seats. Kinda sucks, but it is what it is.

IndyBison
01-03-2012, 04:14 PM
This is why I have said all along that the stadium will not be full. I'm betting something in the 15K range. Sure tickets are supposedly "sold out", but that doesn't equate to butts in seats. Kinda sucks, but it is what it is.
I think the stadium will be full or close to full. I just don't think demand far exceeds supply driving up ticket prices.

Hammerhead
01-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Considering the SRO tickets sold out in 15 minutes, I doubt there will be many empty seats. The number of tickets on stubhub hasn't been higher than 200 every time I've checked in the past couple of weeks. I can't imagine they are holding back on too many tickets.

Sure, there will be people who don't show up (car trouble, missed flights, unexpected illness, etc.), but not that many. I was kind of hoping for cold weather hoping some of the Texans would wuss out, but it should be a nice day.

IndyBison
01-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Considering the SRO tickets sold out in 15 minutes, I doubt there will be many empty seats. The number of tickets on stubhub hasn't been higher than 200 every time I've checked in the past couple of weeks. I can't imagine they are holding back on too many tickets.

Sure, there will be people who don't show up (car trouble, missed flights, unexpected illness, etc.), but not that many. I was kind of hoping for cold weather hoping some of the Texans would wuss out, but it should be a nice day.
You could have a lot of Montana or GSU fans who bought tickets in hopes their team would make and don't realize they have ways to get rid of their tickets. That seems odd but it is possible. You could also have sponsors who got tickets they won't use for whatever reason and don't realize they could sell them or turn them back in for PHP or NCAA to sell them. If there were brokers who bought a lot of tickets in hopes of making big profits and are slowly leading those through online sites, they could end up with a lot of extras on the streets this weekend with not enough buyers. That is the only way I see a lot of unused tickets.

If you don't have a ticket yet but want to go I bet you get a great price on a ticket on the street Saturday morning.

mnriverbison
01-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Stubhub has them starting at $60 right now.

HerdBot
01-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Some of the Texas broker sites have a willcall delivery option at the stadium . the links can be found here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?26270-Official-Championship-Game-Ticket-Info-Lodging-Airfare-and-General-Info

Hammerhead
01-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Still only 68 tickets on stubhub for < $150.

EightyfourBison
01-04-2012, 05:04 PM
StubHub
$1300.00 Section 108 Row 28 3 tickets
$1500.00 Section 129 Row 6 2 tickets

If someone on here ends up buying these outside the stadium on Saturday, I'm curious what they went for?

IndyBison
01-04-2012, 06:11 PM
I am a little surprised the prices haven't dropped a little more today. They've been fairly flat the past 24 hours and there are still several that are way overpriced. How many BV fans are still waiting to get their tickets? How many are planning to buy them on the street in Frisco? These tickets will eventually go for much less because the sellers will want to get something for their tickets.

Bison bison
01-04-2012, 08:07 PM
all but 32 tickets have been pulled...

KSBisonFan
01-04-2012, 08:15 PM
TicketsNow shows only 37 available.

37 ticket listings offered from $92 to $315 each.
It's crunch time!

KSBisonFan
01-04-2012, 08:23 PM
prices just dropped to $83 in last couple minutes.

BisonAccountant44
01-04-2012, 08:45 PM
StubHub
$1300.00 Section 108 Row 28 3 tickets
$1500.00 Section 129 Row 6 2 tickets

If someone on here ends up buying these outside the stadium on Saturday, I'm curious what they went for?

These had to be a typo. My guess is someone thought they were putting them in with a fixed price of $130 and $150, and forgot about them.

KSBisonFan
01-04-2012, 08:54 PM
33 ticket listings offered from $83 to $315 each.

CaBisonFan
01-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I have one ticket in section 108 that I'm probably not going to use. I would ask $94.00 for it. That's what I paid. The ticket is at my motel front desk in Frisco. PM me if you might be interested.

TransAmBison
01-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I have one ticket in section 108 that I'm probably not going to use. I would ask $94.00 for it. That's what I paid. The ticket is at my motel front desk in Frisco. PM me if you might be interested.
C'mon Gordy!!! You went from going...to not going...to probably not going. Just do it. GetyerasstoFrisco!

GradBison
01-04-2012, 09:14 PM

$388 from LAX to DFW departing Fri 12:45 PM and returning Sunday 6:30 PM on US Airways. Do it. :)

Hammerhead
01-05-2012, 12:56 PM
With the game just 2 days away, all but one listing for 3 tickets has been pulled from stubhub. :)

KSBisonFan
01-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Here's what ticketsnow has listed. Still guaranteeing delivery by game time. Any other available tickets are going to be walking around the stadium Saturday morning or going unused.

8 ticket listings offered from $116 to $315 each.

IndyBison
01-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Here's what ticketsnow has listed. Still guaranteeing delivery by game time. Any other available tickets are going to be walking around the stadium Saturday morning or going unused.

8 ticket listings offered from $116 to $315 each.
You are correct. Hang around the alumni event tomorrow night and the tailgate areas on Saturday and tickets will be available. And they will probably be really cheap.

Dabison
01-05-2012, 03:34 PM
2 Tickets left on Stub Hub