PDA

View Full Version : Charter info?

4mcruenomore
12-31-2011, 12:23 AM
Seems like I have gotten no where in regards to the charter info. Flight times, etc...Called last week, said they would mail me info, nothing this week. Kind of getting a little close imo. Seems like they have billed my credit card pretty fast though.

PaBizon
12-31-2011, 01:03 AM
Seems like I have gotten no where in regards to the charter info. Flight times, etc...Called last week, said they would mail me info, nothing this week. Kind of getting a little close imo. Seems like they have billed my credit card pretty fast though.

Got my stuff in the mail today (minus tickets - you have to pick those up or get them on the plane). You should see yours tomorrow.

4mcruenomore
12-31-2011, 01:14 AM
Got my stuff in the mail today (minus tickets - you have to pick those up or get them on the plane). You should see yours tomorrow.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully pony express out here gets it to me!

PaBizon
12-31-2011, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the info! Hopefully pony express out here gets it to me!

Called today before I got my info and the gal told me that the charter tickets are in 110, 111 and 112. I ended up in 112 and am on the Thur flight that leaves at 2:30 pm and returns Sunday at 4:50 pm.

4mcruenomore
12-31-2011, 01:24 AM
Called today before I got my info and the gal told me that the charter tickets are in 110, 111 and 112. I ended up in 112 and am on the Thur flight that leaves at 2:30 pm and returns Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Hopefully I get my info tomorrow. I was thinking it was getting a little close to saying wtf.

PaBizon
12-31-2011, 01:27 AM
Hopefully I get my info tomorrow. I was thinking it was getting a little close to saying wtf.
That's why I called again today (getting nervous). She said they were at the mercy of waiting to see what/where the tickets were and that's what took so long.

4mcruenomore
12-31-2011, 01:30 AM
I am ok with them not mailing the actual game tickets, with the rest of the fiasco going on who knows what might happen.

PaBizon
12-31-2011, 01:40 AM
I am ok with them not mailing the actual game tickets, with the rest of the fiasco going on who knows what might happen.

Agrred. I could pick yours up for you if you want. I promise I won't put them on Stub Hub for a grand each :biggrin:

4mcruenomore
12-31-2011, 01:49 AM
Agrred. I could pick yours up for you if you want. I promise I won't put them on Stub Hub for a grand each :biggrin:

hahahaha! I was joking when I said I had an ad for that!

4mcruenomore
12-31-2011, 09:16 PM
Got our packet in the mail, doesn't say where our seats are at, just that we can pick them up at the airport. I guess we are on the same flight!!!!!!!

Pness
12-31-2011, 09:32 PM
We got our Flight and Hotel info packet in the mail today. On my conformation email when we booked it we were suppose to be stayin at the courtyard Marriott Dallas-Plano in Legacy park, when the packet came today it says were stayin at courtyard Dallas-Addison. Did this happen to anyone else
Go Bison

tjbison
12-31-2011, 09:38 PM
We got our Flight and Hotel info packet in the mail today. On my conformation email when we booked it we were suppose to be stayin at the courtyard Marriott Dallas-Plano in Legacy park, when the packet came today it says were stayin at courtyard Dallas-Addison. Did this happen to anyone else
Go Bison

ok, your username alone should get you nominated for some fictional BV award.....thats funny stuff

PaBizon
01-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Got our packet in the mail, doesn't say where our seats are at, just that we can pick them up at the airport. I guess we are on the same flight!!!!!!!

First adult beverage is on me!

Bison"FANatic"
01-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Go Bison

Didn't book through the charter but Courtyard in Addison is where we are staying Thur night thru Sunday night.

4mcruenomore
01-01-2012, 01:34 AM
First adult beverage is on me!

I will take a Mt. Dew!

bisononce
01-02-2012, 05:12 PM
I have an extra ticket. Anybody got room for a ride to/from in a deal. Know of a bus with room? Prefer Fri through Mpls, but flexible.