PDA

View Full Version : Good luck, Buffler!

bulldog
12-29-2011, 02:51 AM
I think most JMU fans are rooting for you to win it all. I know I am. Give 'em hell in Frisco!

bulldog
12-29-2011, 02:58 AM
I would just like to offer these words of wisdom when you consider wannabe Sam Houston. These words were passed down to me by my dear old grandpappy, who said....

"Always remember boy, there are only two things that smell like fish................ and one of them is fish."

JustinTyem
12-29-2011, 03:11 AM
I would just like to offer these words of wisdom when you consider wannabe Sam Houston. These words were passed down to me by my dear old grandpappy, who said....

"Always remember boy, there are only two things that smell like fish................ and one of them is fish."NDSU is coming in to Frisco with a ATTITUDE AND SOME SWAGGER !!!!! The Back-ups want to play too,so the Starters will do their darndest, to make it HAPPEN!!!!!

SamsRams
12-29-2011, 04:29 AM
I love how everyone is talking about Flanders the amazing super sophomore. I see ur cute dancing RB Bearkitties and I raise you our sophomore with speed and power Sam I Am Ojuri. Let the spotlight shine bright

BisonBabe
12-29-2011, 02:47 PM
I think most JMU fans are rooting for you to win it all. I know I am. Give 'em hell in Frisco!

Thanks I know the team will be prepared and give it 150%.

Hammerhead
12-29-2011, 02:56 PM
Everyone knows you can't give more than 110%. :)

BisonBabe
12-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Everyone knows you can't give more than 110%. :)

LOL but Everyone else is not the Bison :)