PDA

View Full Version : Tickets and Transportation Available

Yellow
12-27-2011, 06:47 PM
I got this in an email and I figured I would pass this along....

"Salem Church is sponsoring a bus to watch the championship Bison game on January 7th. Luther just called me and told me they may have up to 20 tickets left and seats on the bus for more if you already have your ticket to the game. This sounds like a great experience for you who are Bison fans (isn’t everyone?!). I know Jeff Curtis and the Salem team will provide a great experience for those who can go."

Salem Phone # 701-237-6094

Yellow
12-27-2011, 06:49 PM
more details....

Salem Bison Football Championship Trip
>
> Members of Salem have planned a bus trip to the Bison Championship football game in Frisco, Texas (Dallas).
>
> Costs: Bus and game ticket, $200. Food on your own. Bus only: $150. Hotel: see below.
>
> Schedule for luxury motor coach trip:
>
> Friday, 6 Jan. 2012, 10:45 am check-in @ Salem East, sign-in, load luggage.
> Depart Salem East 11:00 am. Bring your lunch. Supper stop enroute.
> Hotel: Comfort Inn, Blackwell, OK phone 580.363.7000, $79 includes tax & breakfast.
> Call to reserve and pay for hotel. Rooms are reserved under: Striker, until 3 Jan 2012.
> A list of passengers will be made to help you coordinate hotel rooms.
>
> Saturday, 7 Jan. 7:00 am, Depart hotel for game, arrive 11 am. Go Bison at noon!
> Depart for home after game, stopping for supper and perhaps breakfast.
> Sunday: 8 Jan. Arrive Salem East about 10am.
>
> More Trip Info:
> This opportunity is available to men, women and students accompanied by a parent/guardian. The time spent on the bus will include prayer, fellowship, movies, a brief look into how Christ has been working in the lives of the Bison football players this year and last but not least a chance to simply relax.
>
> Any profits will be given to Salem. Being on-time is important to ensure timely game arrival. Alcohol will not be tolerated on the bus.
>
> To reserve a place on the bus, bring a check or money order (no cash) to the
> Salem East Connections desk on Sunday. Mark envelope: Attn: Bison trip. Sign-up on the trip roster.
>
> Or mail checks to Salem Central, 1002 S. 10th Street, Fargo, ND 58103.
>
> Checks payable to Luther Striker; please include cell-phone contact.

Bison Fin
12-27-2011, 07:54 PM
You going to do this yellow? It would be awesome if you came to frisco.... It is a long bus ride with no booze

17>1
12-27-2011, 10:19 PM
Any way this Salem church would sell me 2 tickets without me actually participating in their bus ride? Shot in the dark, but it never hurts to ask. Go Bison!!

EDIT: Just saw the phone #, suppose I could call them myself and ask.