PDA

View Full Version : It didn't take long for these to start

td577
12-22-2011, 10:49 PM
So much for our fellow teammakers only ordering what they needed:

http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/2765905422.html

I have 2 tickets for sale. They are on the Bison sideline, inbetween sections 101-107. The seating arrangement will be determined inbetween Dec.27th and Jan.3rd. These seats are together. They could be at the 50,40,30,20,10, touchdown. I will edit this post, then re-post it with the highest bid(or if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse) and the persons first name, with last initial. Please leave all info.

Notorious
12-22-2011, 10:51 PM

I have 2 tickets for sale. They are on the Bison sideline, inbetween sections 101-107. The seating arrangement will be determined inbetween Dec.27th and Jan.3rd. These seats are together. They could be at the 50,40,30,20,10, touchdown. I will edit this post, then re-post it with the highest bid(or if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse) and the persons first name, with last initial. Please leave all info.

First guy on Craigslist not trying to buy, or sell, sexual favors...nice change of pace.

Tatanka
12-22-2011, 10:52 PM

For the highest bid? :smh: asshole.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HyyDHyAwI6k/TQj135XnxkI/AAAAAAAALJA/fsmsb1T8obY/s1600/lynch%2Bmob.jpg

squarepeg
12-22-2011, 10:54 PM

The grinch in me says he needs a punch in the nuts. Santa says he needs the money to buy christmas presents.

MN_BISON
12-22-2011, 10:55 PM
I've never used Craigslist, is there a way we can seriously mess with this size large human douche bag?

NDSUstudent
12-22-2011, 10:57 PM
NDSU should send out an email saying that if you sell these tickets on secondary websites for more than face value you will face repercussions that could impact your ability to get tickets for future special events(NCAA playoffs, championships and FBS away games).

I know people who wanted tickets and couldn't get them, it makes me furious to see people selling tickets from NDSU's allotment for profit.

AKBison
12-22-2011, 11:00 PM
I've never used Craigslist, is there a way we can seriously mess with this size large human douche bag?

Paging T.A.B....somebody throw up the bat (Bison) signal and get him in here.

thundarsdaddy
12-22-2011, 11:02 PM
NDSU should send out an email saying that if you sell these tickets on secondary websites for more than face value you will face repercussions that could impact your ability to get tickets for future special events(NCAA playoffs, championships and FBS away games).

I know people who wanted tickets and couldn't get them, it makes me furious to see people selling tickets from NDSU's allotment for profit.

AND if we knew where he lives,we can EGG his HOUSE!! I know, thats kinda old-school, but watching someone clean about 3 or 4 dozen eggs off after being frozen on...that might help!!

CAS4127
12-22-2011, 11:08 PM
This y I will only sell any extras I may have to someone I know and will not give them the ticket until I see them in Frisco. To those that sent me pm's and I don't know u, sorry, but I am not taking the chance of having someone try to re-sell for profit.

Bison"FANatic"
12-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Wow just wow. -1000 points for him. I hope they find out who it is.

Mr. Burgundy
12-22-2011, 11:09 PM
I am going to bid, I am going to win the bid, we will meet in a parking lot to pay him, and I will beat him.

Tatanka
12-22-2011, 11:10 PM
I am going to bid, I am going to win the bid, we will meet in a parking lot to pay him, and I will beat him.

Will you sell tickets to said meeting/beating? If so, how will you distribute them?

BisonCardinal
12-22-2011, 11:12 PM
We ARE one of those people who followed the rules and don't have tickets... and this jerk has the nerve to do this? Grrr...someone needs to open up a can of 'whoop-ass' on this person and take away their North Dakota citizenship...we understand capitalism but Brutus, the knife is twisting in my back!

bri-dog
12-22-2011, 11:17 PM
The post has now been flagged for removal...

BlueBisonRock
12-22-2011, 11:18 PM
It appears that the required guilt and remorse has set in. This was the message when I checked on the item for sale just a couple of minutes ago. Lets move along folks. Nothing here anymore.

This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heckler
12-22-2011, 11:22 PM
I think I accidentally click "prohibited"

NDSUFan_Sav
12-22-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm fine if he got a couple extras just in case people planned on going but had to back out because of transportation reasons...but to try and make money off the tickets is terrible.

chuckles
12-22-2011, 11:27 PM
Will you sell tickets to said meeting/beating? If so, how will you distribute them?

I'm sure Burgundy has a priority points system in place...

TwentyThree
12-22-2011, 11:42 PM
The same thing happened after the Sam Houston student tickets were sold. Several of them popped up on stubhub at 4x face value. I wish the school could get the seller information from stubhub of the people that sold there student tickets for a profit and take some sort of action against them.

stevdock
12-22-2011, 11:45 PM
The same thing happened after the Sam Houston student tickets were sold. Several of them popped up on stubhub at 4x face value. I wish the school could get the seller information from stubhub of the people that sold there student tickets for a profit and take some sort of action against them.

In this case what are they gonna do?? There's huge demand for the tickets, why not try and gain a little profit for it??

Now for teammakers tickets I would say good luck getting any priority points in the future to get playoff tickets.

bisonranch
12-22-2011, 11:47 PM
I saw someone bragging on AGS that they sold tickets to a Bison fan for $400 each. Classy.

Herd Mentality
12-23-2011, 12:11 AM
I'll sell my suite ticket for $15,000 if anyone is interested.

I will then purchase 6 tickets and take 5 bisonvillers without tickets to the game.

-Robin Herd

northendzone
12-23-2011, 12:17 AM
I saw someone bragging on AGS that they sold tickets to a Bison fan for $400 each. Classy.

I would rather be "winning" than "selling"....

Vitojr130
12-23-2011, 12:21 AM

This. We should report it to NDSU and as soon as someone gets dirt on seat # section and row report it to NDSU and the jack a$$ can lose everything. Well, we can only suggest it. It is very unfair and I hope this grinch loses out.

WYOBISONMAN
12-23-2011, 12:26 AM
What a fuck.

Vitojr130
12-23-2011, 12:31 AM
I emailed the ticket office about this. To sum things up, I (politely) asked if the ticket office could find ways to deter this from happening. Also, I asked them what the $100 charge to my account was for if I am not getting tickets. This whole ticket situation just rubs me the wrong way.

IL_Bison
12-23-2011, 01:13 AM
This person shouldn't face any type of repercussion from the Bison ticket office...it's his or her right to resell as the tickets are now their property. That said, it's a douchy thing to do, and karma's a b*&%h.

PaBizon
12-23-2011, 01:15 AM
What a fuck.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

bri-dog
12-23-2011, 01:35 AM
Agree to all of the above. IMO they won't do anything; he didn't do anything wrong by the letter of the rules, but I hope the bastard can sleep at night knowing he's most likely screwing fellow Bison fans.

SamsRams
12-23-2011, 11:15 AM
none of us know the whole story. Maybe he and 4 buddies were gonna go and 2 canceled. The one positive is he is selling them on craigslist assuring that a Bison fan will get them. Everyone had a chance to buy seats during the playoff run. So if you didn't get a ticket,then you didn't believe in this team enough to risk a minimal amount of money. The more you point figures at the school or scalpers or fellow Bison fans the more you should look in the mirror and realize you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

IzzyFlexion
12-23-2011, 02:18 PM
The grinch in me says he needs a punch in the nuts. Santa says he needs the money to buy christmas presents.

And the ND Attorney General says that he needs to collect sales tax for his little transaction!

Tatanka
12-23-2011, 02:18 PM
And the ND Attorney General says that he needs to collect sales tax for his little transaction!

He doesn't need to collect, but he does have to pay. ;)

Thunder_Struck
12-23-2011, 02:19 PM
NDSU alotment tickets are now offered on stubhub @ $921/ticket. Section 105.

Tatanka
12-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Are you sure? How would they know the row number this far in advance?

Bisonfan1
12-23-2011, 02:24 PM

Man that is just wrong. I feel so badly for anyone that was expecting a ticket that REALLY wanted to go to the game and cant. I feel very fortunate. BTW our entire group 30 plus went through the NCAA and didnt call in our allotment hand, so I hope some of us that were high on the list tickets went to someone who is really going, not pawning tickets.

Thunder_Struck
12-23-2011, 02:25 PM
I was just going off that it was said the NDSU's alotment was sections 101-107. I guess maybe they didn't alot every ticket in those sections to NDSU. I suppose someone knows exact # of seats in those sections. If that is equal to around 4,000 I would think the entire sections went to NDSU. I guess there is no way to know for sure at this time.

CAS4127
12-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Are you sure? How would they know the row number this far in advance?

They wouldn't-->just another incorrect, stupid-ass post!!:facepalm: Thuder_Struck is misinformed or doesn't read anything, or, doesn't comprehend what he reads.

Ya, this kind of stuff pisses me off a bit!! Can you tell??!!!:fight:

CAS4127
12-23-2011, 02:28 PM
I was just going off that it was said the NDSU's alotment was sections 101-107. I guess maybe they didn't alot every ticket in those sections to NDSU. I suppose someone knows exact # of seats in those sections. If that is equal to around 4,000 I would think the entire sections went to NDSU. I guess there is no way to know for sure at this time.

THEN POST THAT THE FIRST EFFING TIME!!!!!

Ya, blue is now the angry font!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IzzyFlexion
12-23-2011, 02:28 PM
He doesn't need to collect, but he does have to pay. ;)

I meant that if he doesn't have a re-sellers sales tax exempt certificate from the state, he would have to add the ND sales tax to the cost to the person buying the tix. He then would be required to forward that sales tax money to the state. Which is really moot because he likely isn't selling them on behalf of any LLC or anything.
I'm just being my usual smart assed self.:biggrin:

GOB1SON
12-23-2011, 02:29 PM
The house just passed the payroll tax cut extension.

http://www.nytimes.com/

Thunder_Struck
12-23-2011, 02:34 PM

Sorry to upset you. I've been checking stubhub a few times every day and these are the 1st ones I've seen offered in sections 101-107.

steelbison
12-23-2011, 02:34 PM
none of us know the whole story. Maybe he and 4 buddies were gonna go and 2 canceled. The one positive is he is selling them on craigslist assuring that a Bison fan will get them. Everyone had a chance to buy seats during the playoff run. So if you didn't get a ticket,then you didn't believe in this team enough to risk a minimal amount of money. The more you point figures at the school or scalpers or fellow Bison fans the more you should look in the mirror and realize you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Sorry, couldn't disagree with you more. I know several people who didn't get tickets that have been TM season ticket holders for quite awhile. So to say they didn't believe in the team is BULLSHIT!! They are fans that tailgate EVERY game and travel to 2-3 away games per year. Just because they are not sitting on the 50yd line doesn't make them less of a supporter of the team. Your glass house statement couldn't be more wrong.

So this person can't go to the game. Fine, then turn the tickets back in or sell at face value!! To sell them to the highest bidder....BS

CAS4127
12-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Sorry to upset you. I've been checking stubhub a few times every day and these are the 1st ones I've seen offered in sections 101-107.

Ya, I may have overreacted a bit-->sorry. I just don't care for blanket statements when, in reality, people don't actually have a basis for them.

Tatanka
12-23-2011, 03:55 PM
I meant that if he doesn't have a re-sellers sales tax exempt certificate from the state, he would have to add the ND sales tax to the cost to the person buying the tix. He then would be required to forward that sales tax money to the state. Which is really moot because he likely isn't selling them on behalf of any LLC or anything.
I'm just being my usual smart assed self.:biggrin:

I know what you mean, but he doesn't need to add sales tax to the cost to the consumer. He would, however, need to forward sales tax money to the state based on the purchase price. It would have to be a really stupid merchant not to collect the tax from the customer, but they still must pay. Let me have my technicality, dammit! :D

IzzyFlexion
12-23-2011, 03:57 PM
I know what you mean, but he doesn't need to add sales tax to the cost to the consumer. He would, however, need to forward sales tax money to the state based on the purchase price. It would have to be a really stupid merchant not to collect the tax from the customer, but they still must pay. Let me have my technicality, dammit! :D

sorry dude.
I'm an idiot.
But................I am working on it. (per orders from AG)

BlueBisonRock
12-23-2011, 08:05 PM

Sorry, Blue is and has been the upbeat positive here is the message of this chart font color!. Red is the bad news or anger!

Just sayin'

After all, I would know! :)

CAS4127
12-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Sorry, Blue is and has been the upbeat positive here is the message of this chart font color!. Red is the bad news or anger!

Just sayin'

After all, I would know! :)

No, red is facetious, as in don't f*ck with me, Rock!

CaBisonFan
12-23-2011, 08:20 PM
More evidence that we've entered the big-time...with all of its benefits...and all of the stupidity & greed.

WYOBISONMAN
12-23-2011, 08:20 PM

RED is for moderators......just sayin'......

Tatanka
12-23-2011, 08:58 PM

Are you angry, bro?

CAS4127
12-23-2011, 09:06 PM

The make me a moderator-->just tellin' ya!!!

WYOBISONMAN
12-24-2011, 12:07 AM
Are you angry, bro?

LOL......my kids think so......

BlueBisonRock
12-24-2011, 12:21 AM

Now I am really confused! Are you facetiously stating don't eff with you in anger which implies I had better hide or are we really looking for a different font color for anger? (yes, that is salmon).

The use of Yellow is not intended to imply anything but did seem to improve the overall tone of the thread.

CAS4127
12-24-2011, 12:28 AM
Now I am really confused! Are you facetiously stating don't eff with you in anger which implies I had better hide or are we really looking for a different font color for anger? (yes, that is salmon).

The use of Yellow is not intended to imply anything but did seem to improve the overall tone of the thread.

Yes!!

Tranny is gay.

56BISON73
12-24-2011, 12:28 AM

Oh no you dont. You were tying to intimidate him.

BisonNeil
12-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Why would you contact the Bison ticket office? They obviously had nothing to do with this guys tickets. Seat assignments haven't been made yet for tickets sold through NDSU athletics. This guy obviously bought them from the NCAA or from the Pizza Hut facility.