PDA

View Full Version : Sun Country Charter From GF

ThompsonBison
12-22-2011, 09:00 PM
There are plans in the works for 150 person charter flight to Texas. I say in the works because we need to get a strong feeling of where we're at prior to committing to the plane. We have through the weekend to make the committment so we need to know in the next few days. This flight would leave Friday early afternoon and return Saturday night. The good part is the departure times are up to our discretion. Obviously we will need to let them know by Monday but it looks like we could leave at 8-9p.m. on Saturday night. Cost is $660/person for flight only at 150 passengers. If we fill to capacity of 162 it would take the cost down to around $600/person.

If interested PM me on this with contact information, etc. Based on how fast previous flights have filled at more money I'm assuming this will go, however, I'm NOT going to respond to each individual person until we get some numbers that get us close. I will update the thread periodically to let you know where we are at with numbers and how it's going. I will take compile a list of contact info, etc as we go and will confirm things as we get close.

Gully
12-22-2011, 09:14 PM
There are plans in the works for 150 person charter flight to Texas. I say in the works because we need to get a strong feeling of where we're at prior to committing to the plane. We have through the weekend to make the committment so we need to know in the next few days. This flight would leave Friday early afternoon and return Saturday night. The good part is the departure times are up to our discretion. Obviously we will need to let them know by Monday but it looks like we could leave at 8-9p.m. on Saturday night. Cost is $660/person for flight only at 150 passengers. If we fill to capacity of 162 it would take the cost down to around $600/person.

If interested PM me on this with contact information, etc. Based on how fast previous flights have filled at more money I'm assuming this will go, however, I'm NOT going to respond to each individual person until we get some numbers that get us close. I will update the thread periodically to let you know where we are at with numbers and how it's going. I will take compile a list of contact info, etc as we go and will confirm things as we get close.

Get 'r done!

Herd Hauler
12-22-2011, 09:37 PM
Does anybody think that there is even a possiblity at a same day flight? I thought that was awesome for last years playoffs and plus it would or should keep costs down since hotels wouldn't be needed

BandwagonSamHumann
12-22-2011, 10:21 PM
why not fargo? I havent been there since 1998

Fast50Dad
12-22-2011, 10:34 PM
There's a third charter out of Fargo at $785 for flight only.

http://www.ebsportstours.com/teams/northdakotastate.html

Go Bison!

ThompsonBison
12-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Flight only - no tickets - no hotel

ThompsonBison
12-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Just wanted to inform everyone that the GF charter is off the table. We didn't have enough interest to book the plane - looks like its a road trip - See you in Frisco!!

56BISON73
12-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to inform everyone that the GF charter is off the table. We didn't have enough interest to book the plane - looks like its a road trip - See you in Frisco!!

May be if you would have been going out of Fargo or the cities like last year?

NFLBison
12-28-2011, 07:27 PM
if it was out of the cities, i would of jumped on it with a couple friends for $500.