PDA

View Full Version : College Cuts is giving away two tickets!!!!

swaniriver
12-22-2011, 08:48 PM
I know someone who works at that new salon called College Cuts in west Fargo. She said they are having a drawing new years day for two tickets. All you have to do is get a cut or color or any service. I wish I could go I would get a haircut everyday!! Just thought I would let fellow fans in need know.

Strommer10
12-22-2011, 08:54 PM
That's a great way to get business, but I would rather have those tickets in a diehard NDSU fan's hand than risk it to Joe Schmo that gets a haircut.

tjbison
12-22-2011, 09:24 PM
i know someone who works at that new salon called college cuts in west fargo. She said they are having a drawing new years day for two tickets. All you have to do is get a cut or color or any service. I wish i could go i would get a haircut everyday!! Just thought i would let fellow fans in need know.

oh really..........................

Bison 4 Life
12-22-2011, 10:09 PM
I know someone who works at that new salon called College Cuts in west Fargo. She said they are having a drawing new years day for two tickets. All you have to do is get a cut or color or any service. I wish I could go I would get a haircut everyday!! Just thought I would let fellow fans in need know.

OK not to be a dick or anything but isn't requiring a purchase considered a lottery?

tjbison
12-22-2011, 10:10 PM
OK not to be a dick or anything but isn't requiring a purchase considered a lottery?

for ANY SERVICE...........come on dude relax:)

Bison 4 Life
12-22-2011, 10:13 PM
for ANY SERVICE...........come on dude relax:)

What are they giving away for free? they should allow entry with no purchase necessary.

swaniriver
12-22-2011, 11:13 PM
What are they giving away for free? they should allow entry with no purchase necessary.. Never said free.......I said giving away tickets.....which is what they are doing. I imagine its only about 15 bucks for a haircut. I a person wins of off that price it might as well be free.

ThompsonBison
12-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Looks like you got that covered!

IndyBison
12-23-2011, 02:01 PM
. Never said free.......I said giving away tickets.....which is what they are doing. I imagine its only about 15 bucks for a haircut. I a person wins of off that price it might as well be free.
They can't require purchase to be entered or they would be violating laws. I forget exactly which laws (gambling? lottery?) but I took an ethics course for work this year and this was covered. I won 2 tickets to a Colts-Vikings game several years ago from a local electronics store and I didn't buy anything.

tjbison
12-23-2011, 03:20 PM
wow this thread is full of Scrooge

Bison 4 Life
12-23-2011, 03:49 PM
wow this thread is full of Scrooge

One would contend those of us (rightfully) questioning the legality of requiring a transaction for entry would be arguing for more inclusion rather than less. My guess is this is a small operation that either doesn't have legal advice or didn't consider why it would be a problem.

swaniriver
12-23-2011, 04:54 PM
UPDATE!!!!

No cut required! Just go on down check the place out and register for tickets! If ur mullet needs trimming while ur there have a seat.

Bison 4 Life
12-23-2011, 05:12 PM
UPDATE!!!!

No cut required! Just go on down check the place out and register for tickets! If ur mullet needs trimming while ur there have a seat.

That's the spirit!

ThompsonBison
12-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Maybe this should be switched to the basketball thread now but College Cuts announced they will be giving away two tickets to every mens home basketbal game for the rest of the season. The owners are all teammakers and are very loyal to the Bison.