PDA

View Full Version : Bearkat Fans message board

JustinTyem
12-22-2011, 08:34 AM
A thread about OUR tailgating tips. Wow get ur own!!!! http://katfans.com

CaBisonFan
12-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Pretty disrespectful about the state of North Dakota. Reminds me of our encounters with some Gopher fans.

Of course, we have a friend over there to lay the groundwork for outstanding relations...:facepalm:

Vitojr130
12-22-2011, 01:36 PM
I think it's cute. I just read a thread of theirs where someone was b*tchin' because they had to go to a game where it was 40 degrees out and that the band was so cold they only came for the anthem and left. He said there was maybe 100 people in the stands and it was "flat out miserable". Not a single one of their fans would survive north of Oklahoma for a winter. Like I said, cute.

aces1180
12-22-2011, 01:37 PM
I think it's cute. I just read a thread of theirs where someone was b*tchin' because they had to go to a game where it was 40 degrees out and that the band was so cold they only came for the anthem and left. He said there was maybe 100 people in the stands and it was "flat out miserable". Not a single one of their fans would survive north of Oklahoma for a winter. Like I said, cute.

If its 50 degrees or higher, I'll be in shorts.

Vitojr130
12-22-2011, 01:49 PM
Look at their bracket threads and proceed to laugh. They can't even get the name of the rounds right, let alone the teams that made the playoffs....

Wally
12-22-2011, 01:52 PM
That board gave me a headache after 2 minutes and only partly because of the idiocy. The orange, white, orange, white is brutal.

IndyBison
12-22-2011, 01:53 PM
You forgot to mention the wind and rain with the 40 degrees. Big difference.

MNLonghorn10
12-22-2011, 01:53 PM
that is the ugliest board ive ever been on, with a ghetto format.

it ranks up there with byu's (http://www.cougarboard.com/board/list.html)

aces1180
12-27-2012, 04:31 PM
I see that JBB is acting as the official ambassador of NDSU on Katfans.com.

I love when Bison "fans" go to an opponent's fan board and through out incorrect facts and bullshit.

BisonTeacher
12-27-2012, 05:24 PM
That board gave me a headache after 2 minutes and only partly because of the idiocy. The orange, white, orange, white is brutal.

OK...Now Im afraid to go over there. Were the colors in a "chaps" like pattern (ie the uniforms) ???

HerdBot
12-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Here post this thread on their site and ask if everything is really bigger in Texas. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?28545-Official-Tailgating-Rig-Thread-(profiles-pics-links)

PlainsBison
12-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Someone who is on their board as a user should ask them to post photos of their tailgating rigs.

TAILG8R
12-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Someone who is on their board as a user should ask them to post photos of their tailgating rig.

FIFY - 10 char

tony
12-27-2012, 07:43 PM

Heh, you didn't go to Colorado State's then.

Good folks in Fort Collins but *yikes* that message board looked like it belonged in 1999.

344Johnson
12-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Heh, you didn't go to Colorado State's then.

Good folks in Fort Collins but *yikes* that message board looked like it belonged in 1999.

Sounds like you just insulted the late 90's.

GradBison
12-27-2012, 09:15 PM
I see that JBB is acting as the official ambassador of NDSU on Katfans.com.

I love when Bison "fans" go to an opponent's fan board and through out incorrect facts and bullshit.

:facepalm:

someone with an account there please apologize to them about jbb.

THEsocalledfan
12-27-2012, 09:18 PM

someone with an account there please apologize to them about jbb.

And I thought he was dead. Hadn't seen boo from that guy since bisonsports.net died. Heard he was popular on AGS and expressed his inner desires in pictures.......

TransAmBison
12-27-2012, 09:18 PM

someone with an account there please apologize to them about jbb.I have already...as has Lakes. I told them to just ban him before it got ugly. They didn't listen. They were warned.

GradBison
12-27-2012, 09:23 PM
I have already...as has Lakes. I told them to just ban him before it got ugly. They didn't listen. They were warned.

Thank you.

SamsRams
12-27-2012, 09:28 PM

you must not have seen theirs last year. This years board is leaps and bounds better than what they were posting on last year

1st&TennBison
12-27-2012, 09:31 PM
I get a kick as to how the SHSU fan base try to make some claims as high as 50/50 split in fan attendance in Frisco last year. They must offer dreaming as a degree down there. I sat on their side of the stadium and I bet 40% of the fans in my section were Bison fans.

Bison 4 Life
12-27-2012, 09:53 PM
I get a kick as to how the SHSU fan base try to make some claims as high as 50/50 split in fan attendance in Frisco last year. They must offer dreaming as a degree down there. I sat on their side of the stadium and I bet 40% of the fans in my section were Bison fans.

They also though they barely lost except for a couple trick plays and lucky bounces.

unbison
12-27-2012, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=Bison 4 Life;699632]They also though they barely lost except for a couple trick plays and lucky bounces.[/QUOTE
Pretty accurate is it not

Tatanka
12-27-2012, 10:15 PM
They also though they barely lost except for a couple trick plays and lucky bounces.
Pretty accurate is it not
My thoughts exactly. It's not like NDSU kicked their ass (with the possible exception of our D on their O) They were, and will be this year, a formidable opponent. :hide:

Bison 4 Life
12-27-2012, 10:19 PM
My thoughts exactly. It's not like NDSU kicked their ass (with the possible exception of our D on their O) They were, and will be this year, a formidable opponent. :hide:

I never said it was an ass kicking but only one team got into the endzone, and they did it twice.

MAKBison
12-27-2012, 10:25 PM

Yeah, they always forget about the lack of scoring TDs :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

TwentyThree
12-27-2012, 10:31 PM
The score was 10-6 in the 4th qtr. The last Bison score was basically a pick 6. In my opinion the final score doesn't reflect how close the game was played.
In the end the Bison made more plays though.

That is all in the past now. I am looking forward to another great game between our two schools and to the Kats evening the series at 2-2.

unbison
12-27-2012, 10:32 PM
We shut them out?

TwentyThree
12-27-2012, 10:37 PM
We shut them out?

No, but you kept us out of the end zone.

MAKBison
12-28-2012, 05:36 AM
The score was 10-6 in the 4th qtr. The last Bison score was basically a pick 6. In my opinion the final score doesn't reflect how close the game was played.
In the end the Bison made more plays though.

That is all in the past now. I am looking forward to another great game between our two schools and to the Kats evening the series at 2-2.

Yeah, that's our game----play def and keep away= low score game. Your was play Off and score lots of points= high scoring game. Did we just make more plays or did we make you play our game?

TwentyThree
12-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Yeah, that's our game----play def and keep away= low score game. Your was play Off and score lots of points= high scoring game. Did we just make more plays or did we make you play our game?

I don't see the difference. The team that makes more plays controlls the game. Also, it was meant as a compliment.

IzzyFlexion
12-28-2012, 02:48 PM
No, but you kept us out of the end zone.

ButtFlanders?

http://www.miicharacters.com/miis/large/371_flanders.jpg

MAKBison
12-28-2012, 04:02 PM
I don't see the difference. The team that makes more plays controlls the game. Also, it was meant as a compliment.

I suppose there is no difference. Also, I am not being snippy either, I am just saying that the game unfolded exactly how it should have (How one would expect)---via our style of football. The point being, the score is really not an indicator of how much NDSU dictated/limited SH. Now am I saying SH was not a good team--not at all! I thought the were one of the better team we played, but the game clearly did not come down to a lucky bounce here or there or us making just one or two more plays.

nickels
12-29-2012, 02:55 AM
The point being, the score is really not an indicator of how much NDSU dictated/limited SH. Now am I saying SH was not a good team--not at all! I thought the were one of the better team we played, but the game clearly did not come down to a lucky bounce here or there or us making just one or two more plays.

:facepalm: It clearly came down to a couple of plays. What game were you watching?

MAKBison
12-29-2012, 06:43 AM
:facepalm: It clearly came down to a couple of plays. What game were you watching?

The same game I watched all (last) season....what game did you watch your team play. Can you really say it was a typical Kat type of game or a game your typically seen your Kats play?

I get it......its tough to just say yeah we were out played, coached and lost. A lot of people out there think and say, oh if we just had that one play over, if we wouldn't have made that one mistake, if he would just tossed that ball a bit harder on that one play, ran a bit quicker that one time, just covered the punter.... we would of won. I don't think that type of thinking is realistic at all. I think the "it came down to one or two plays" and/or the "just if i.e., butthockey" excuses are often short-sighted and often offensive.

Let me ask you again----how many 6 point games did SHSU have during that undefeated run? I'll go out on a limb here and answer for you----NONE! However, I watched plenty of those type of games. My point being--- maybe NDSU won because we out schemed you. Maybe NDSU won because we made you play our type of game or maybe NDSU won because we limited your ability to run; that is, maybe just maybe the totality of NDSU's effort forced SHSU to play a full 60 min. of Bison type football and SHSU could not do anything to overcome that.

One or two plays...My ass---The game I watched was a Bison team took a Kat's team out of their element and the Kats were unable able to adapt and overcome type of game. Can anyone really argue that when it came down to do or die time the Kats were forced to change up and when they did they payed the price for being made to play one dimensional. While hard fought I am arguing that effort to control SHSU was the sum of many things and not just a few plays.

Fact, NDSU took SHSU out of its element all day long. not just one or two plays. Now if you want to say that you can ID the key plays that forced the Kats to play Bison ball...ok i buy that. However, to say the game was decided by 1 or 2 plays---get real!

I thought the Kats played a hell of a game last year, however it was not enough. Maybe this year will be different for the Kats, maybe not. That's why we play the game.

Anyways, that's the game I watched.

56BISON73
12-29-2012, 07:29 AM
The same game I watched all (last) season....what game did you see your team play. Can you really say it was a typical Kat type of game or a game your typically seen your Kats play?

I get it......its tough to just say yeah we were out played, coached and lost. Every fan thinks, oh if we just had that one play over, if we wouldn't have made that mistake, if he would just tossed that ball a bit harder, ran a bit quicker, covered the kicker.... we would of won. Here is what I think...I think the "it came down to one or two plays" and/or the "just if i.e., butthockey" excuses are both common and offensive.

Let me ask you again----how many 6 point games did you watch last year during that undefeated run? I'll go out on a limb here and answer for you----NONE! However, I watched plenty of those type of games. My point being--- maybe just maybe, we won because we out schemed you. Maybe we won because we made you play our type of game. And maybe just maybe you had to play a full 60 min. of Bison type football and you could not do anything to overcome that.

One or two plays...My ass---The game I seen was a Bison take a team out of their element with the Kats not being able to adapt and overcome type of game.

Fact, we took you out of your element all day long. not just one or two plays. Now if you want to say that you can ID the key plays that forced you to play Bison ball...ok i buy that. However, to say the game was decided by 1 or 2 plays---get real!

Pay attention here because this is real important---there is no need to make excuses. Why, because sports are really not about winning or loosing. Sports is about competing; i.e., testing yourself/team and given your best against the best! Loosing is not shameful when you practice your hardest and give it your all. It just means you got beat by a superior opponent. When its all over you pick your teammates and yourself up, shake your opponents hand and start all over again.

As a fan the best you can hope for is that your team and players have this type of mindset----Why becouse watching it is something specail and unfortinalty not too common. For example, flipping the other team the bird after a loss does not fall into this category. However, giving GSU a standing ovation as they ran off a losing field because you appreciated the effect does. We call it pride in our tradition, pride in our conditioning and pride in one another

Maybe this year will be different for the Kats, maybe not. I know two certainties, 1. If we lose we will congratulate you for the win and get back to work. 2. you will never hear me say butthockey

Anyways, thats the game I watched.

The game was extremely hard fought in the trenches. Neither team made much progress on the other because of great coaching and play on both sides of the ball and because of personal match ups. Almost every game you can go back and see where a game turns on one two plays. At this level of play the margin for error is extremely small. Last years game was no different. One or two plays did make the difference. Just like its supposed to in Championship game.

MAKBison
12-29-2012, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=56BISON73;700114]The game was extremely hard fought in the trenches. Neither team made much progress on the other because of great coaching and play on both sides of the ball and because of personal match ups. Almost every game you can go back and see where a game turns on one two plays. At this level of play the margin for error is extremely small. Last years game was no different. One or two plays did make the difference. Just like its supposed to in Championship game.[/QU

Hard fought, Absolutely! Come down to one or two plays, NOPE!

Are there Key plays that are more of an indication of who is winning in the trenches, matchups, coaching etc sure----I ceded this point. However, if they are saying one or two plays was the difference in this game or that the game came down to a lucky bounce here and there ( as is what was said on the Kat board) thats total BS.

if the later is the case, My question then is this---- which bounce or which few plays----was it each time we scored, each time we did not let them score, each turnover, perhaps the fake punt, Maybe the consecutive stops on 4th down, how about our punting and field position. Someone has to argue the hits on the QB...how many plays are we up too.

Here was the main Key to that Game:
We took away the ability to run their offense to its strength and when they had to shift to a weakness we took advantage. (I could get into a lot of the issue presented above as well, but the aforementioned is the primary key)

I' ll close with this---- Wearing on a team and taking advantage of mistakes is how we win/have won a lot of games...its our style. Their style is running up the yards and scoring points.....something they did not do. Was this caused by one or two plays or luck...i think not!

56BISON73
12-29-2012, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=56BISON73;700114]The game was extremely hard fought in the trenches. Neither team made much progress on the other because of great coaching and play on both sides of the ball and because of personal match ups. Almost every game you can go back and see where a game turns on one two plays. At this level of play the margin for error is extremely small. Last years game was no different. One or two plays did make the difference. Just like its supposed to in Championship game.[/QU

Hard fought, Absolutely! Come down to one or two plays, NOPE!

Are there Key plays that are more of an indication of who is winning in the trenches, matchups, coaching etc sure----I ceded this point. However, if they are saying one or two plays was the difference in this game or that the game came down to a lucky bounce here and there ( as is what was said on the Kat board) thats total BS.

if the later is the case, My question then is this---- which bounce or which few plays----was it each time we scored, each time we did not let them score, each turnover, perhaps the fake punt, Maybe the consecutive stops on 4th down, how about our punting and field position. Someone has to argue the hits on the QB...how many plays are we up too.

Here was the main Key to that Game:
We took away the ability to run their offense to its strength and when they had to shift to a weakness we took advantage. (I could get into a lot of the issue presented above as well, but the aforementioned is the primary key)

I' ll close with this---- Wearing on a team and taking advantage of mistakes is how we win/have won a lot of games...its our style. Their style is running up the yards and scoring points.....something they did not do. Was this caused by one or two plays or luck...i think not!

You can take everything you said and can apply it to what SHSU did against us. Then it comes down to a couple of small mistakes which = opportunity.

AjaxTheMighty
12-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Go talk to the coordinators they can all give you a few plays that "their guys" made to help win that game. So the "it came down to a few plays" line is just a line fans use. There are a lot of little things in a game that us fans don't see and when you add them all up then you have a victory. I bet we can go rewatched the NC game and find 20 plays that made a huge difference. Far from a few. I'm with MAKBison, that is sorry football lingo.

1st&TennBison
12-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Go talk to the coordinators they can all give you a few plays that "their guys" made to help win that game. So the "it came down to a few plays" line is just a line fans use. There are a lot of little things in a game that us fans don't see and when you add them all up then you have a victory. I bet we can go rewatched the NC game and find 20 plays that made a huge difference. Far from a few. I'm with MAKBison, that is sorry football lingo.

Ten Characters

Honeybooboo
12-30-2012, 03:31 PM

2 INT's, several stops for loss, big screen pay to DJ, and a coupe huge sacks

Yeah more than a couple plays

56BISON73
12-30-2012, 03:35 PM

Then Its surprising that coach Bohl has used that lingo. He said it numerous times at TM luncheons. Obviously hes just pandering to the fans.:confused:

Bison 4 Life
12-30-2012, 03:39 PM
2 INT's, several stops for loss, big screen pay to DJ, and a coupe huge sacks

Yeah more than a couple plays

I keep saying that the difference was that we could get into the end zone and they couldn't. While I agree it was the totality of the work the Bison did that day. All the Sam fans point to Beck's interception return to the 1 for the TD Brock got. On 2 separate occasions deep inside NDSU territory, Sam needed 1 yd and never got it.

IndyBison
12-30-2012, 03:47 PM
I agree. A game is made up of several key plays that decide the outcome. But if an official makes an incorrect call (or perceived incorrect call), it always seems to be the only reason a team lost. Even if it's a call very late in the game and it allowed/prevented a score, it's not the only reason a team won/lost. The Seattle/Green Bay call that essentially ended the lockout is a good example. Many thought it was the wrong call (it was closer than most people realize). It had a huge impact on the outcome. But it wasn't the only play that caused GB to lose.

bri-dog
12-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Voigtlander's punts were also big -- the 66(?) yard opening punt and the one that pinned them at the 1 yard line.

And if SHSUs fans want to use the "Yeah, but if it weren't for turnovers" line, remember that their two FGs were set up by an INT and a blocked punt. The difference was that our defense wouldn't let them convert them into TDs.

SDbison
12-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Go talk to the coordinators they can all give you a few plays that "their guys" made to help win that game. So the "it came down to a few plays" line is just a line fans use. There are a lot of little things in a game that us fans don't see and when you add them all up then you have a victory. I bet we can go rewatched the NC game and find 20 plays that made a huge difference. Far from a few. I'm with MAKBison, that is sorry football lingo. I agree 100% with you and MAKBison. Sure the game was close and even slightly in SHSU's favor on either side of halftime, but then just after the fake punt NDSU took momentum and started to wear Sam Houston down. They couldn't do anything on offense. One play that stands out in mid 4th quarter on a key down the SHSU running back got strung out near their sideline, couldn't find a hole and rather than cut up field, take a hit and get what yardage he can he clearly decides to go out of bounds. I think SHSU was getting beat up in the 4th quarter and started to give up.......even before the interception to their 1 yard line.

BisonNeil
12-30-2012, 05:01 PM
You know, I think the key to the game last year was the fact that the BearKats took a week off and didn't practice. As Bohl said in the interview below, the skill players lose their precision, and I think the lineman can lose some strength.

That could be the key to the game again this year. The BearKats first practice for the natty game was December 26. The Bison practiced, not "robustly" but practiced all the previous week. I think that keeps the players focused. I like Bohl's plan.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4549942

aces1180
12-30-2012, 05:27 PM
You know, I think the key to the game last year was the fact that the BearKats took a week off and didn't practice. As Bohl said in the interview below, the skill players lose their precision, and I think the lineman can lose some strength.

That could be the key to the game again this year. The BearKats first practice for the natty game was December 26. The Bison practiced, not "robustly" but practiced all the previous week. I think that keeps the players focused. I like Bohl's plan.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4549942

Are you picking against the Bison in the NC game like you did in the quarters or semis?

BisonTeacher
12-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Are you picking against the Bison in the NC game like you did in the quarters or semis?

Hey...if its working, why change?

AjaxTheMighty
12-30-2012, 08:22 PM
Then Its surprising that coach Bohl has used that lingo. He said it numerous times at TM luncheons. Obviously hes just pandering to the fans.:confused:

But who is he addressing at the luncheons? The players or the fans. I bet coach Bohl doesn't say "we are in for a whale of a game" in the locker room.

aces1180
12-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Hey...if its working, why change?

I agree....

56BISON73
12-30-2012, 08:53 PM
I agree 100% with you and MAKBison. Sure the game was close and even slightly in SHSU's favor on either side of halftime, but then just after the fake punt NDSU took momentum and started to wear Sam Houston down. They couldn't do anything on offense. One play that stands out in mid 4th quarter on a key down the SHSU running back got strung out near their sideline, couldn't find a hole and rather than cut up field, take a hit and get what yardage he can he clearly decides to go out of bounds. I think SHSU was getting beat up in the 4th quarter and started to give up.......even before the interception to their 1 yard line.

Or he ran out of bounds to stop the clock.

56BISON73
12-30-2012, 08:56 PM
But who is he addressing at the luncheons? The players or the fans. I bet coach Bohl doesn't say "we are in for a whale of a game" in the locker room.

Have you heard coach Bohl talk at a TM luncheon? He pretty matter of fact in his descriptions, explanations and statements. But hey thats your opinion.

MAKBison
12-30-2012, 09:41 PM
Or he ran out of bounds to stop the clock.

I certainly agree to that---getting beat up. I remember the last few games last year and watching the qb just whence late in the game.

MAKBison
12-30-2012, 09:44 PM
I keep saying that the difference was that we could get into the end zone and they couldn't. While I agree it was the totality of the work the Bison did that day. All the Sam fans point to Beck's interception return to the 1 for the TD Brock got. On 2 separate occasions deep inside NDSU territory, Sam needed 1 yd and never got it.

Yep, I have seen that sevfral times...Beck INT was why thy lost. They lost becouse they could not get their O going. The INT happened because they had to try something else.

56BISON73
12-30-2012, 09:45 PM
I certainly agree to that---getting beat up. I remember the last few games last year and watching the qb just whence late in the game.

And we werent?

unbison
12-30-2012, 09:56 PM
It was as close of a game as they play ..... One or two plays decided the game which ones they were is
Totally a perspective thing

tjbison
12-30-2012, 10:20 PM
It was as close of a game as they play ..... One or two plays decided the game which ones they were is
Totally a perspective thing

Ill go with the fake punt to set up the screen, and the Beck INT to set up Brock's 1/2 yd plunge

unbison
12-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Ill go with the fake punt to set up the screen, and the Beck INT to set up Brock's 1/2 yd plunge
You must be on the bearkat board;)

tjbison
12-30-2012, 10:27 PM
You must be on the bearkat board;)

Actually no, my opinions here are used only under this username any posts similar are totally coincidental. :biggrin:

BisonNeil
12-30-2012, 11:18 PM

Well, there are a number of positives that point to an obvious Bison victory in this game, Bohl keeping the Bison focused and sharp while the kitties took 12 days off is one of those. The Bison D will also keep them in every game they play this season, and Bohl's record after having more than a week to prepare is like a gazillion to one.

But let's be brutally honest here and take a serious look at the real probability of the Bison winning back to back championships. Most pooh poohed my analysis of the previous championship games but it is clear that 63% of the teams that make back to back championship game appearances over the course of 35 years have a different result the second time than the first time. Odds are stacked severely against the Bison.

The Bison barely squeeked through the playoffs. Last year they were blowing teams out, this year they barely won their playoff games. Last year the Bison defense got better and better compared to the regular season. This year the Bison D is giving up rushing yards in huge chunks, with the exception of the bunnies. Sam runs this weird option run game and the Bison D has struggled mightily against two previous option offenses. The kitties will get their yards rushing in this game.

SHSU is the #2 run defense and NDSUs OL is smaller, not as strong, and less experienced than last years OL and they struggled to run against the kitties. The Bison will not be able to run the ball. Yes, Sam gives up a lot of yards through the air, as they did against EWU, but does that really matter? NDSU has an ineffective passing attack.

So, no, I am not predicting a Bison victory. They have virtually no chance, although the game will be close during a large portion of it. The Bison D will give up their normal number of points, Jensen will throw yet another pick six, and the Bison will be held scoreless. Kitties win 17-0.

Facts
12-31-2012, 12:26 AM
Well, there are a number of positives that point to an obvious Bison victory in this game, Bohl keeping the Bison focused and sharp while the kitties took 12 days off is one of those. The Bison D will also keep them in every game they play this season, and Bohl's record after having more than a week to prepare is like a gazillion to one.

But let's be brutally honest here and take a serious look at the real probability of the Bison winning back to back championships. Most pooh poohed my analysis of the previous championship games but it is clear that 63% of the teams that make back to back championship game appearances over the course of 35 years have a different result the second time than the first time. Odds are stacked severely against the Bison.

The Bison barely squeeked through the playoffs. Last year they were blowing teams out, this year they barely won their playoff games. Last year the Bison defense got better and better compared to the regular season. This year the Bison D is giving up rushing yards in huge chunks, with the exception of the bunnies. Sam runs this weird option run game and the Bison D has struggled mightily against two previous option offenses. The kitties will get their yards rushing in this game.

SHSU is the #2 run defense and NDSUs OL is smaller, not as strong, and less experienced than last years OL and they struggled to run against the kitties. The Bison will not be able to run the ball. Yes, Sam gives up a lot of yards through the air, as they did against EWU, but does that really matter? NDSU has an ineffective passing attack.

So, no, I am not predicting a Bison victory. They have virtually no chance, although the game will be close during a large portion of it. The Bison D will give up their normal number of points, Jensen will throw yet another pick six, and the Bison will be held scoreless. Kitties win 17-0.
"... and a partridge in a pear tree."

loudsilverado
12-31-2012, 12:53 AM

tjbison
12-31-2012, 01:15 AM

You do realize we gave up chunks of rushing yards to 2 of th most high powered rushing attacks in all divisions of College football right?? Wofford had an all American rusher, SDSU has the nations leading rusher and well GSU had 3 of the most athletic players we have ever played, no other team in the nation would have beat those 3 teams playing them in the stretch we did. SHSU got the easier road IMO, we shut down Flanders again and put the game in the hands of Bell I think we win, our boys are just way more physical than all the other teams we have played, look how GSU unraveled in the final qtr after they started getting beat up, same thing happened with Sammy last year

We may very well lose but it's a little dumb looking on your part to say we have no chance...logic just isn't there

TransAmBison
12-31-2012, 01:24 AM
This is BisonNeil's way of channeling Leghorn's 52-10 Bison loss prediction...

BisonTeacher
12-31-2012, 01:28 AM

I was waiting for someone to point that out.

TransAmBison
12-31-2012, 01:33 AM
I was waiting for someone to point that out.twss............

SDbison
12-31-2012, 01:36 AM

So, no, I am not predicting a Bison victory. They have virtually no chance, although the game will be close during a large portion of it. The Bison D will give up their normal number of points, Jensen will throw yet another pick six, and the Bison will be held scoreless. Kitties win 17-0. Wow, and I thought I had a bad outlook on the Bison offense. Guess what I have learned this season is the Bison seem to win ugly in most of the big games. Doesn't give me much confidence, but at the same time they always seem to have a chance to win. I do fear what would happen if the Bison ever get down by several scores early in a game. Doubt that would happen in the national championship, but with the lack of a big play offense there would have to be some big defensive and special team plays to get back in the game. The Bison offense just doesn't make sense. The only go to guy is Brock himself. Everybody else does something here and there and then disappears for a while. I just hope the offense can get in a groove and start to consistently move the ball during this Saturday's game. Would love to see the offense come alive and put the Bison in control. Hope for a 31-14 Bison win, but likely it will be something like a 24-21 Bison win.

NDSUstudent
12-31-2012, 01:40 AM

Typical post from Bisonnegativeneil

silkamilkamonico
12-31-2012, 04:57 AM
Typical post from Bisonnegativeneil

He said Bison will be held scoreless. He is either football stupid or being sarcastic. Ill vote the latter.

Bison have their hands tied, but being held scoreless just isnt paying attention to anything.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

chuckles
12-31-2012, 06:06 AM
We won, hands down. There was no way SHSU coulda drank Frisco outta beer.

Oh? We're talking about the game? Guess we won that too

344Johnson
12-31-2012, 06:20 AM
We won, hands down. There was no way SHSU coulda drank Frisco outta beer.

Oh? We're talking about the game? Guess we won that too

People were talking about the game? Ohhh.....yeah, I was a bit confused.

runtheoption
12-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow, and I thought I had a bad outlook on the Bison offense. Guess what I have learned this season is the Bison seem to win ugly in most of the big games. Doesn't give me much confidence, but at the same time they always seem to have a chance to win. I do fear what would happen if the Bison ever get down by several scores early in a game. Doubt that would happen in the national championship, but with the lack of a big play offense there would have to be some big defensive and special team plays to get back in the game. The Bison offense just doesn't make sense. The only go to guy is Brock himself. Everybody else does something here and there and then disappears for a while. I just hope the offense can get in a groove and start to consistently move the ball during this Saturday's game. Would love to see the offense come alive and put the Bison in control. Hope for a 31-14 Bison win, but likely it will be something like a 24-21 Bison win.

I will refrain from making a prediction until after the Bison beat SHSU, 21 to 10.

BisonNeil
12-31-2012, 09:07 PM
You do realize we gave up chunks of rushing yards to 2 of th most high powered rushing attacks in all divisions of College football right??

Of course your right, but SHSU has the #6 rushing offense in FCS. The D misses Perry.

BisonNeil
12-31-2012, 09:08 PM

Well, at least someone gets it, you and BT are about it. Some people just can't keep up :D

IzzyFlexion
12-31-2012, 09:45 PM

Yeah.
Getting so tired of the "anti-homer"

Fire Longhorn....save cruiser stripper party.

BlueBisonRock
12-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah.
Getting so tired of the "anti-homer"

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

MAKBison
01-01-2013, 06:00 PM
What the Kats Fans are saying:

kingkat99
KatFans.com Supporter
Hall of Fame

Olson takes the field and Im an o lineman im punching the shit out out his stomach under the pile....he wont play long if he does.

Real Classy!!!

highplainsbison
01-01-2013, 06:37 PM

kingkat99
KatFans.com Supporter
Hall of Fame

Olson takes the field and Im an o lineman im punching the shit out out his stomach under the pile....he wont play long if he does.

Real Classy!!!
Fans aren't saying that, it's one dbag. Others katfans have wished him well and are sorry to see this happen to him.

MAKBison
01-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Fans aren't saying that, it's one dbag. Others katfans have wished him well and are sorry to see this happen to him.

Its on the Kats board (he seems to be a fan) and no one has come out against it over there. Also, I dont see anyone saying they wished him well--one or two tough luck type post ( Just checked the board again )

matter of fact he goes on to say----

kingkat99
KatFans.com Supporter
Hall of Fame

I stand by my comments. Your dirty ass "classy" boys were twisting Flanders ankle everytime he ran the ball. Your "classy" fan base was cheering our olineman being hurt so please take your "classy" chatter and shove it up your ass.

and then of course they are saying this----

#CK34
KatFans.com Supporters
Hall of Fame

ndsu lb in hospital
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:41:43 PM »
Quote from: kingkat99 on Today at 12:31:11 PM
Starting to look like a little gamesmanship coming from fargo...Olsen suddenly doesnt need surgery(if he ever did). And now he is "probable"

Of course. Building some quasi excuses once we kick their ass.

aces1180
01-01-2013, 07:09 PM

kingkat99
KatFans.com Supporter
Hall of Fame

Real Classy!!!

Same poster followed up with this...LOL.

I stand by my comments. Your dirty ass "classy" boys were twisting Flanders ankle everytime he ran the ball. Your "classy" fan base was cheering our olineman being hurt so please take your "classy" chatter and shove it up your ass.

highplainsbison
01-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Its on the Kats board (he seems to be a fan) and no one has come out against it over there. Also, I dont see anyone saying they wished him well--one or two tough luck type post ( Just checked the board again )

They are saying this

#CK34
KatFans.com Supporters
Hall of Fame

ndsu lb in hospital
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:41:43 PM »
Quote from: kingkat99 on Today at 12:31:11 PM
Starting to look like a little gamesmanship coming from fargo...Olsen suddenly doesnt need surgery(if he ever did). And now he is "probable"

Of course. Building some quasi excuses once we kick their ass.

KatFan: "I'm sorry to hear this for him."

Sam_Kats: "Good luck to the kid."

MAKBison
01-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Same poster followed up with this...LOL.

Beat me to it acses---just modified my post :-)

semobison
01-01-2013, 08:00 PM

kingkat99
KatFans.com Supporter
Hall of Fame

Real Classy!!!

There are nut jobs in every fanbase, our included! Lets not make this an our fans are classier than your fans arguement!

bri-dog
01-01-2013, 08:04 PM
There are nut jobs in every fanbase, our included! Lets not make this an our fans are classier than your fans arguement!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw

MAKBison
01-01-2013, 08:14 PM

the title of the thread is BKat message board-----well here is what What Kats are saying on their board

rebelkat
Administrator
All-Conference

Re: ndsu lb in hospital
« Reply #23 on: Today at 02:28:29 PM »
Quote from: kingkat99 on Today at 01:49:54 PM

Wow stay classy. Maybe that will happen to you?. Unbelievable, why would anyone say that.

Grant will play and start, bisonation.com. Confirmed it on blog

haven't you heard? they have the best team, best coaches, best fans, classiest fans, toughest players, prettiest women, and the most money

just ask them

bri-dog
01-01-2013, 08:22 PM
I just saw they have an "Official KatFans.com Tailgate Blowout". Comes complete with KatFans.com wristbands.

http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/handcuffs.jpg

Or maybe these...

http://www.worleygig.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Pink-Handcuffs.gif

silkamilkamonico
01-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Bison play nasty and dirty after the play in the pile too. Its called football.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2