PDA

View Full Version : Did I get lucky??

TheBisonator
12-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Sunday at Noon (It was exactly 12pm) I went on the GoBison.com ticket website and was able to buy a pair of 45 dollar sideline tickets in the NDSU section. I then gave the credit card # and printed out the confirmation page. The page is kept in a drawer in my house. They are supposed to be mailed to my Mpls address soon. I am not a Teammaker or a season ticket holder, yet I bought a pair. Am I just lucky in my timing, or was all this a ruse on NDSU's part?? (I don't mean to imply that NDSU would take ticket orders and not mail them out, but I am a very paranoid person).

AM I safe to assume I have tix coming to me??

4mcruenomore
12-21-2011, 12:56 AM
The tickets will only be good for next year's Grey Cup.

1998braves64
12-21-2011, 12:58 AM
I think you only placed an order to receive an allocation, we did ours about the same time and it said that your credit card would be charged if we were allocated the tickets. My guess is you would be lucky if you get tickets considering the pandemonium happening right now! I'm a little bit nervous about receiving ours I think I may be on the bubble. Already plunked down the money for the flight and motel and rental car.

Sunday at Noon (It was exactly 12pm) I went on the GoBison.com ticket website and was able to buy a pair of 45 dollar sideline tickets in the NDSU section. I then gave the credit card # and printed out the confirmation page. The page is kept in a drawer in my house. They are supposed to be mailed to my Mpls address soon. I am not a Teammaker or a season ticket holder, yet I bought a pair. Am I just lucky in my timing, or was all this a ruse on NDSU's part?? (I don't mean to imply that NDSU would take ticket orders and not mail them out, but I am a very paranoid person).

56BISON73
12-21-2011, 12:58 AM

I think weve been through this before.

Bison bison
12-21-2011, 01:00 AM

No. You will not get tickets.

What you did was request tickets.

Since you aren't a Team Maker you won't get tickets.

Even season ticket holders are likely to without.

Go_Herd
12-21-2011, 01:04 AM
I think weve been through this before.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aN_77Ulok-0/TdbIO5DqNUI/AAAAAAAACHs/sfmIJeiOUe0/s1600/TwilightZone.jpg

Tatanka
12-21-2011, 01:05 AM
This thread has great potential...

...to totally suck.

bison94
12-21-2011, 01:05 AM
I ordered mine right away at noon, they charged my card for them. shortly afterward I got an email that said the charge was a mistake and would be refunded if I didn't get tickets.

4mcruenomore
12-21-2011, 01:06 AM
If you ordered off of this site
http://en.montrealalouettes.com/

You are effed.

VanClubPres
12-21-2011, 01:08 AM
You have created a thread about tickets. You are a self serving innovator.

4mcruenomore
12-21-2011, 01:13 AM
I am jacked about tickets too, I hope I get mine, here is my fav. player

http://www.riderville.com/video/index/id/18249