PDA

View Full Version : Ready for this game!!

katstrapper
12-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Looking forward to Jan. 7th. This game should be a damn good game. Hope all Bison fans have a safe trip to Texas!! I will be making the 250mile trip from Houston to Frisco. Sucks this game isnt for 3 weeks.

onbison09
12-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the board! (or welcome back)

CAS4127
12-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Looking forward to Jan. 7th. This game should be a damn good game. Hope all Bison fans have a safe trip to Texas!! I will be making the 250mile trip from Houston to Frisco. Sucks this game isnt for 3 weeks.

So it is that far??!!! What's up on your end with tickets for your fans?

katstrapper
12-20-2011, 10:26 PM
So it is that far??!!! What's up on your end with tickets for your fans?

Tickets have been a sore subject for sure. All SHSU alloted tickets are gone. Now its fend for yourself. I have completely irritated at the ticket issue through the NCAA website and this whole experience so far. I dont mind buying ticket brokers or whoever else is selling them, but they are just getting crazy with pricing. I just read a post on AGS board that some guy was bragging how he was seling the ticket packs of 4 with hotdog and drink for $399 to one of yalls fans. Said he had more to sell and was going to try and sell them on SHSU board for 500. This is the stuff that just really pisses me off.

Regardless, there will be a huge Bearkat contingent in Frisco. Dallas and Houston are two huge markets for Sam Houston. Houston has 40k+ alumni alone. So, there will be plenty of orange to go around!!

And yes, it is about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive up I45 to Dallas.

ThunderDan
12-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Its a free market economy...if people are willing(and dumb enough) to pay crazy prices, then thats what people will charge. If you could sell a product for 300, why would you only sell it for 50? Seems simple to me. I can see how its frustrating, but its the same as any other business in the US.

katstrapper
12-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Its a free market economy...if people are willing(and dumb enough) to pay crazy prices, then thats what people will charge. If you could sell a product for 300, why would you only sell it for 50? Seems simple to me. I can see how its frustrating, but its the same as any other business in the US.

Well I wasnt willing nor am I dumb, but I will be at the game. they have everyone one over a barrel.