PDA

View Full Version : Here is what every Bison Football fan should do in the next 3 weeks

HerdBot
12-20-2011, 06:30 PM
The next 2 1/2 weeks are going to suck so here is what I encourage our football fans to do.

GO TO A BASKETBALL GAME !

I admit I am pretty pathetic at going to games. I listen to all the games on the radio but I've only been to 2 games over the last 4 years. Its not that I'm not interested, I just don't have family and friends that go. I guarantee you by the attendance numbers of football vs basketball , there are many fans like me.

The program has so much energy right now. Why not take the energy and funnel it into our crap basketball arena. The team is good. REALLY GOOD ! The only thing that can even come close to competing with football is a trip to the big dance .

I challenge every Bison Football fan who hasn't been to a game in a while to attend at least 1 game in the next few weeks . I will. Take your tailgating crew and make the trip. Why not tailgate at BB games ? Duplicate the energy that has taken the football program to a higher level.

who is in? and props to the folks who have been going

HoopsBison
12-20-2011, 06:35 PM
We do play Oakland on Dec 27, should be some terrific basketball and very fun game to attend.

spelunker64
12-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Hell, I'm attending one on the way to the FB game, will probably go to both next week too. Oakland should be a good one again.

mnriverbison
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to attend the game in MN this week.

roadwarrior
12-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Men's basketball games between now and Jan 7:

Dec 22 7pm at Minnesota
Dec 28 7pm Oakland at home
Dec 30 7pm IPFW at home
Jan 5 7pm at Oral Roberts

Bison55
12-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Having the BSA remodeled should really help attendance. I go to a few games a year, and I usually take my son, but it is so uncomfortable and the BSA is such a dump that he can barely sit through the first half.

SDbison
12-20-2011, 06:45 PM
The next 2 1/2 weeks are going to suck so here is what I encourage our football fans to do.

GO TO A BASKETBALL GAME !

I admit I am pretty pathetic at going to games. I listen to all the games on the radio but I've only been to 2 games over the last 4 years. Its not that I'm not interested, I just don't have family and friends that go. I guarantee you by the attendance numbers of football vs basketball , there are many fans like me.

The program has so much energy right now. Why not take the energy and funnel it into our crap basketball arena. The team is good. REALLY GOOD ! The only thing that can even come close to competing with football is a trip to the big dance .

I challenge every Bison Football fan who hasn't been to a game in a while to attend at least 1 game in the next few weeks . I will. Take your tailgating crew and make the trip. Why not tailgate at BB games ? Duplicate the energy that has taken the football program to a higher level.

who is in? and props to the folks who have been going Side benefit of going to a basketball game at the BSA........lose that excess weight gained during the holidays sweating in the sauna.

HerdBot
12-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Can you tailgate at the BSA ?

roadwarrior
12-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Can you tailgate at the BSA ?

If you don't get caught....

BisonVifte
12-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Side benefit of going to a basketball game at the BSA........lose that excess weight gained during the holidays sweating in the sauna.
Believe it or not it was not bad last Saturday.

imabison
12-20-2011, 09:14 PM
If you don't get caught....

Technically the answer would be NO not at the BSA, but if you don't get caught would be the Fargodome since thats the parking lot :) :)