PDA

View Full Version : Congrats and good luck!

Willie44
12-20-2011, 02:52 AM
While the dream matchup didn't happen, I hope you guys get the rings. Your program has come a long way since moving up. Good luck!

perthbison
12-20-2011, 03:05 AM
Thanks Willie. We all want it and this team deserves it the way they hang together and put the team ahead of all else.

bri-dog
12-20-2011, 03:12 AM
Whattya mean the dream matchup didn't happen?

NDSU vs ANYBODY = dream matchup in my book... :biggrin::duel:

Willie44
12-20-2011, 04:40 AM
Whattya mean the dream matchup didn't happen?

NDSU vs ANYBODY = dream matchup in my book... :biggrin::duel:
NDSU & Montana would have been pretty epic. They'd need a bigger venue than PHP.

TbonZach
12-20-2011, 04:42 AM
NDSU & Montana would have been pretty epic. They'd need a bigger venue than PHP.

^^ Truth and double truth.

NDSUFan_Sav
12-20-2011, 04:44 AM

whatcha talkin' bout Willis, they already do need a bigger venue!

CaBisonFan
12-20-2011, 04:58 PM
It's been a long road back to excellence. I hope that we can reach the final destination on the 7th.

ndsubison1
12-20-2011, 07:30 PM
While the dream matchup didn't happen, I hope you guys get the rings. Your program has come a long way since moving up. Good luck!

says the guy who talks trash about ndsu and fargo on CS! just sayin...

Willie44
12-20-2011, 08:07 PM
says the guy who talks trash about ndsu and fargo on CS! just sayin...
I lived there for 4 years. You're just like the others that judge without even knowing what they're talking about. You guys have 2 fans, that we rag on, on purpose on CS. You know who they are. So take the hate glasses off and chill out. Obviously you know nothing about the site and it's members. Just another pot stirrer.

tjbison
12-20-2011, 09:09 PM
I lived there for 4 years. You're just like the others that judge without even knowing what they're talking about. You guys have 2 fans, that we rag on, on purpose on CS. You know who they are. So take the hate glasses off and chill out. Obviously you know nothing about the site and it's members. Just another pot stirrer.

yes you are, you trash everything, your just like Cap n Cat then come here and try and act nice and we are supposed to "respect" that BS

Willie44
12-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Haha think what you want. You don't know me and I could care less what you think.

For all I know, you're one of the people that flipped me off or yelled "F*** THE GRIZ" in South Acres while I was walking around wearing UM stuff, during my 4 years there. Yeah, that's the definition of class.

Tatanka
12-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Haha think what you want. You don't know me and I could care less what you think.

For all I know, you're one of the people that flipped me off or yelled "F*** THE GRIZ" in South Acres while I was walking around wearing UM stuff, during my 4 years there. Yeah, that's the definition of class.

South Acres? Is that a mall or something?

NDSUstudent
12-20-2011, 09:46 PM
South Acres? Is that a mall or something?

Yes, it is right by Sonic....

BlueKeyAlum
12-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks, Willie. I had the opportunity to watch the Grizz all season long on Missoula TV and attended the Weber State game (I think that was that the one where the parasail-dude completely missed Washington-Grizz)? You guys got stronger as the year went on and I for sure had you in the championship game. Was sorry to see the great second half comeback against the Bearkats fall short.

aces1180
12-21-2011, 02:52 PM

Sure it wasn't a MSU grad? There are some of those in Fargo too.

WYOBISONMAN
12-21-2011, 02:55 PM

Ming is a good guy......hell, he drinks Jag like he is a fish in water......You gotta love that!

BisonNeil
12-21-2011, 03:01 PM

I had the Griz penciled into the NC game, I even told Breske so, but his D fell on their face in the first quarter and the team just couldn't get over that hump.

A lesson for the Bison in that game. Stem the early tide when Sam starts fast and they will be okay. The Kats looked gassed at halftime, scored only 3 pts in the second half against the Griz, and hung on for dear life. Their HC sent the players home yesterday for the holidays and they aren't coming back until the 28th. I don't think they were well-conditioned before the layoff, it will be interesting to see how these two completely different philosophies do in the NC game.

Anyway, the Griz had a good season, much better than I thought they would have after starting 2-2. Enjoy the off season.

IzzyFlexion
12-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Yes, it is right by Sonic....
The one in Horace?