PDA

View Full Version : for those who are lookin to buy off a stubhub/theticketexperience.com site...

MNLonghorn10
12-19-2011, 09:18 PM
i did some personal work for theticketexperience.com this fall for wild season tickets(he needed a minnesota addy for them to send the tickets too..)

i emailed him what he thought about this game and if the market will hold... his response was

It very well could hold, wouldn’t shock me at all… maybe with a day off market collapse

i followed it up with asking him if he would play the waiting game if one wasnt confident he'd get a ticket from the school allotment and he said

Id at least wait until the school allotments came out…

this guy knows his ticket prices obviously since hes grossed a few million from this stuff. just a food for thought. nothing real earth shattering, butthink it could be a classic day or 2 after complete over reaction to demand, that once tickets are going for the insane prices they are now,and probably will fall later this week.

http://www.theticketexperience.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1745723&event=NCAA+FCS+Division+I+Football+Championship