Bison03
12-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Talking to McFeely now.

Bison"FANatic"
08-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Bohl is going to be on KFGO + statewide radio next if anyone is interested

MNLonghorn10
08-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Why the hell does bohl need to apologize for closing off scrimmages? are there people out there that are too stupid and upset to realize all schools close their scrimmages to the media?? lol@ the johnny come latelys bitching about maybe ndsu is becoming too big time

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Bison"FANatic"
08-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Sounds like Crockett is living up to the hype as Bohl said.

"Crockett is going to be something special"

Mr. Burgundy
08-21-2012, 03:27 PM
"We have a young kid who just became eligible at Running back. His name is Crockett. He is #23 and he is going to be special."

I think I gave a fist pump at my desk. is that weird?

MNLonghorn10
08-21-2012, 03:29 PM
The crockett line sounds like hes really impressing in practice..cant wait to see him in game situations.

Did gaps really think hed get an answer about jemisons release? what a turd

bri-dog
08-21-2012, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=

I think I gave a fist pump at my desk. is that weird?[/QUOTE]

Depends on if it was above desk-level or below, I think.

Bison03
08-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Why the hell does bohl need to apologize for closing off scrimmages? are there people out there that are too stupid and upset to realize all schools close their scrimmages to the media?? lol@ the johnny come latelys bitching about maybe ndsu is becoming too big time

You mean we aren't big time? I heard the WAC is rumored to be coming back as a football conference with just one team as a member; NDSU.

Professor Chaos
08-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Here's a few other guys in addition to Crockett that Bohl called out for their performances so far this spring on his interview on KFAN my paraphase of his comments on them:

Zach Vraa - stepped up as the starter opposite Ryan Smith
Adam Keller - looked good kicking in the scrimmage on Saturday
Billy Turner - very good player already who's continued to improve
Marcus Williams - (this is scary for opponents) he's improved his physicality over last year
Carson Wentz - solidified his position as #2 QB with a strong performance in the scrimmage

heffray
08-21-2012, 06:26 PM
"We have a young kid who just became eligible at Running back. His name is Crockett. He is #23 and he is going to be special."

It would be weird if you didn't, Ron...

imabison
08-21-2012, 07:03 PM
Sounds like Crockett is living up to the hype as Bohl said.

"Crockett is going to be something special"

Whats not being said is how important this could be if there is some type of suspension for Ojuri.

JustinTyem
08-21-2012, 07:40 PM

I think I gave a fist pump at my desk. is that weird?Nope cause I just did the same thing!!!! Welcome to the Bison Train,Crockett.You can drive it all the way to Frisco!!!!!!

Mr. Burgundy
08-21-2012, 08:45 PM
I wonder if NBD2 or whatever still is grumpy about Crockett? Or is he now proud like the rest of us that he put in all of this hard work and suddenly going to be able to see the field. I think this is the feel good story of 2012 without question. Proud of the kid. Proud to be a Teammaker!

I am sure the story will change.....

BisonNeil
08-21-2012, 11:23 PM

Yes. But probably not as weird as the fist pump I gave at mine when I read your post.