PDA

View Full Version : Horny Bison Tailgate, Here for my Crow

GSU204
12-19-2011, 02:50 PM
I managed to stay completely off the internet from post-game until now and survived the drive all the way back to Kansas City yesterday...

Football games are won and lost on the lines, and it's obvious yours kicks ours around. Congrats on a great game and championship appearance. I wish we could have cut out the turnovers to make it a great game down to the wire, but it just wasn't in the cards for us this weekend. I kept telling everyone don't buy into the triple option hype too much because we would do whatever it took to be successful moving the ball, and it's obvious our staff knew you would have a good idea how to stop the option. We still moved the ball, but your guys made the plays when they had to and you do have a spectacular defense.

I want to thank all the great hosts my friend and I met along the way, and specifically a couple of the Horny Bison tailgate crew. We met some fantastic people, and we greatly appreciate the hospitality. I hope I never return to the Dakotas, but it's only because I am a south Georgia boy and not because of y'all who call it home.

Good luck next month. Frisco is a cool little area and I know you'll enjoy yourselves and bring it home. I'll be pulling for you, and until next time...as we say...get after that ass!

TransAmBison
12-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Good luck next year...hope to see you in the playoffs again!

THEsocalledfan
12-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Good luck next year...hope to see you in the playoffs again!

Good point TAB. We know they will never come to Fargo for a regular season game....

CaBisonFan
12-19-2011, 04:18 PM
I've been to Georgia in the summer twice. I don't ever wanna visit there again during that time of the year.

As for the winter, I drove through one hell of an ice storm there. It was worse than I'd ever seen in North Dakota.

You guys have an excellent team.