PDA

View Full Version : 1 or 2 day charter trip?????

CHADSTAUS
12-19-2011, 01:06 AM
If anybody hears of a same day or 1 night trip to Frisco out of Fargo, please post it here. I would like to see a leave Friday and come back Saturday or even a early Saturday morning and return after the game. Any info would be great. GO BISON!!!

imabison
12-19-2011, 01:12 AM
If anybody hears of a same day or 1 night trip to Frisco out of Fargo, please post it here. I would like to see a leave Friday and come back Saturday or even a early Saturday morning and return after the game. Any info would be great. GO BISON!!!

Pretty sure unless is a charter flight there will not be enough time to a day trip. Normal flights just don't arrive in DFW before 1222 PM and of course Frisco is 35 miles after, however is someone hears of a day Charter I might
also be interested. The 4 day event being offered is just not in my price range.

CHADSTAUS
12-19-2011, 01:16 AM
Pretty sure unless is a charter flight there will not be enough time to a day trip. Normal flights just don't arrive in DFW before 1222 PM and of course Frisco is 35 miles after, however is someone hears of a day Charter I might
also be interested. The 4 day event being offered is just not in my price range.

Yes, I am wonderring about a charter through a travel agent or something like that. There is not a lot of options flying commercial out of Fargo that is a fast turn around. It looks like Sunday isn't a option to return on as of a hour ago.

imabison
12-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Yes, I am wonderring about a charter through a travel agent or something like that. There is not a lot of options flying commercial out of Fargo that is a fast turn around. It looks like Sunday isn't a option to return on as of a hour ago.

Fully understand where you are coming from.

CHADSTAUS
12-19-2011, 03:18 PM
The school is not doing a same day flight and as of this morning the jet center in Fargo had no travel agent inquire about booking one. Lets keep our fingers crossed.