PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from a Georgia Southerner

DaltonLegalEagle
12-19-2011, 12:47 AM
Dear Bisonville,

Congratulations on your victory yesterday! I would like to say that it was because we played our worst game of the year, or that we committed too many turnovers, especially in the red zone, or that we got away from our bread and butter and tried too many trick plays, all of which were true from my perspective, but the truth is, your team beat us in every facet of the game yesterday and were the best team on the field. Your defense swarmed and attacked (the Safety-Heagle? was amazing), Your offense rammed the ball down our throats, and you dictated the tempo of the game throughout. I will be rooting for you on January 7th against Sam Houston State and I look forward to your bringing home your 9th National Championship and your first in the FCS. I look forward to a rematch next year in the playoffs when we take it to you instead of the other way around! Congratulations again!

Dalton Legal Eagle (GSU Alumni 87')

TateMosersneighbor
12-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Dear Bisonville,

Congratulations on your victory yesterday! I would like to say that it was because we played our worst game of the year, or that we committed too many turnovers, especially in the red zone, or that we got away from our bread and butter and tried too many trick plays, all of which were true from my perspective, but the truth is, your team beat us in every facet of the game yesterday and were the best team on the field. Your defense swarmed and attacked (the Safety-Heincke? was amazing), Your offense rammed the ball down our throats, and you dictated the tempo of the game throughout. I will be rooting for you on January 7th against Sam Houston State and I look forward to your bringing home your 9th National Championship and your first in the FCS. I look forward to a rematch next year in the playoffs when we take it to you instead of the other way around! Congratulations again!

Dalton Legal Eagle (GSU Alumni 87')

Thank you. Good luck next year, you have a young team and should be just fine. Thanks for the good vibes. By all means, let's do it again next year in the Dome!