PDA

View Full Version : GSU postgame comments

BlueKeyAlum
12-18-2011, 12:20 AM
http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=18700&ATCLID=205348641

Bison bison
12-18-2011, 01:01 AM
I can't believe they all brought up the Bama game...

...lame.

Boy
12-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Coach and QB were very humble and gave credit to ouer team.

JustinTyem
12-18-2011, 01:25 AM
I can't believe they all brought up the Bama game...

...lame.I just listen to the post stuff Blue put out here,and NOT ONE WORD about bama. I sounds like ur the one that brought up bama.

344Johnson
12-18-2011, 01:56 AM
My only post-game comment is i was showing a buddy around the tailgating lot. And ran into TAB, tatanka, and CAS. While I am sure I was much too drunk and made an ass out of myself and apologize to them very much, it was a fun time.

We definitely looked like a way better team throughout the game.

NDSU1980
12-18-2011, 02:17 AM
I went to the GSA site and read through 76 pages of game day thread. Most of their fans were ready to give up when they were behind 7-0. They certainly didn't talk as cocky during the game as they did here before the game. At the end of the game a couple complained that Bohl was running up the score on that last TD. I like to think of it more as the last nail in the coffin.

Boy
12-18-2011, 02:19 AM
i am actually in the middle of it now.....they seem to think our wr's push off alot on our passes.

Tatanka
12-18-2011, 02:20 AM
I went to the GSA site and read through 76 pages of game day thread. Most of their fans were ready to give up when they were behind 7-0. They certainly didn't talk as cocky during the game as they did here before the game. At the end of the game a couple complained that Bohl was running up the score on that last TD. I like to think of it more as the last nail in the coffin.

The last TD the Bison started the final four plays inside the ten. They scored on third down, and if they would have taken a knee they couldn't have run out the clock. They were going to get 3 or 7. It's not like they busted out a trick play or anything, they just did what they do in the red zone. Score. I'm sure they would have taken the knee if they could have run out the clock.

DIBISON
12-18-2011, 02:20 AM
Running up the score? What the hell was GSU doing throwing multiple passes in the last minute of the game? Their qb just about got killed on the one pass.

Boy
12-18-2011, 02:22 AM
from their GDT on their board....

Re: Official Georgia Southern-NDSU Game Thread

Why are we playing so terrible? Are they nervous? Scared? This isnt the same team we've seen the last few weeks.

And NDSU's defense is pretty fast.

Boy
12-18-2011, 02:24 AM
these three posts are good...the dumbass in th emiddle is eating crow i bet....

17th December 2011 02:24 PM#146

KepGSU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It feels like they are forcing us to play their game.

Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17th December 2011 02:24 PM#147

garns 4

we're flat, missing blocks, in all due respect to ndsu their not that good, come on guys get with it.

Reply With Quote .

17th December 2011 02:24 PM#148

1peatfor7

GSUFANS Donor

This game is over. We are playing like crap.

NDSU1980
12-18-2011, 02:26 AM
The last TD the Bison started the final four plays inside the ten. They scored on third down, and if they would have taken a knee they couldn't have run out the clock. They were going to get 3 or 7. It's not like they busted out a trick play or anything, they just did what they do in the red zone. Score. I'm sure they would have taken the knee if they could have run out the clock.
That's exactly what I thought when I listened on the radio. I think Bohl did the right thing. I mean, for Christ sake, this isn't some High School game where someone's feelings are going to get hurt. Can't take a chance on the clock not running to zero.

iamabison
12-18-2011, 02:43 AM
I think the last TD was more about getting a senior one more score in front of the home fans. He had a tough year, and he was asked to split carries with Sam, and took it like a good teammate...i think that last carry was his reward.

Vitojr130
12-18-2011, 03:14 AM
My favorite is when they accuse Halloway of cheating all game for pushing off haha

56BISON73
12-18-2011, 03:20 AM

What? And take a chance of the vaunted TO to raise its hugly head and make a comeback?:biggrin:

56BISON73
12-18-2011, 03:22 AM
My favorite is when they accuse Halloway of cheating all game for pushing off haha

He does have a habit of doing that. He got flaggeg once and didnt get caught on another.

JustinTyem
12-18-2011, 04:37 AM
He does have a habit of doing that. He got flaggeg once and didnt get caught on another.This one he got a flag,didnt look that bad,for my eyes,it looked like the db was holding and pulling warrens arm into him,and made the wrong call. But the TD got a lil seperation,tit for tat.

standandyell
12-18-2011, 05:14 AM
I think the last TD was more about getting a senior one more score in front of the home fans. He had a tough year, and he was asked to split carries with Sam, and took it like a good teammate...i think that last carry was his reward.

I know I was hoping DJ would get one more.