PDA

View Full Version : Hey Georgia Southern. HOW DO YOU LIKE OUR DEFENSE NOW!!!!!!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-17-2011, 09:59 PM
The thread title says it all. Heagle is an absolute stud. We owned them. So much for the feared TO. We shoved it down their throats all afternoon.

BUTTBAMA!!!

You just experienced the rath of NDSU!

GO BISON!!!!!!!

2012 FCS National Champions

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-17-2011, 10:19 PM
"Chirp....Chirp....Chirp...."

Still waiting.

Was following the GSU fan fourm GDT, and all they could say for the first 3 quarters is how they are better than us and they were beating themselves.

Got tired of the sh!t all week.

Still waiting.....................

oldfart
12-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Your defense was as advertised. We made too many untypical mistakes, but that's football. The better team won today, but we'll be back. Good luck Bison against SHSU.

BisonTeacher
12-17-2011, 10:22 PM
Colton Heagle was huge today! He now has 3 weeks to heal as well!!!!

BisonTeacher
12-17-2011, 10:22 PM
Your defense was as advertised. We made too many untypical mistakes, but that's football. The better team won today, but we'll be back. Good luck Bison against SHSU.

Classy of you.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-17-2011, 10:24 PM

Thank you.

Thats what I was waiting for.

Good luck to your team next year. I'm sure we'll again sometime soon.

oldfart
12-17-2011, 10:28 PM
We talk crap during the week, but we respect good football. We were just simply outmatched today. Had some opportunities but you defense was too good and we just couldn't make the plays. Not bad for a second year coach that has only 2 recruiting classes under his belt. Watch yer back next year. you'll be the team to beat and we're looking forward to doing it. Now go whip shsu

pike51
12-17-2011, 10:33 PM
I said it in 2 posts on here already... better team won and #20 is one of the best players I've seen. Kid is just downhill all the time! Have fun in Frisco and someone plase drink a Lonestar for me!!

devin45k
12-17-2011, 10:39 PM
I said it in 2 posts on here already... better team won and #20 is one of the best players I've seen. Kid is just downhill all the time! Have fun in Frisco and someone plase drink a Lonestar for me!!

Thank you sir! I thought Marcus Williams was gonna be doing the bulk work. Heagle was great today, glad we got him back.

SouthernBred
12-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Gotta agree with my man Pike . . . i'm not a smack talker so youhavent seen me thumping the keyboard this week! Y'all stuffed the option . . . specifically #20 disrupted the flow all damn day! What a warrior! Best of luck to you in 3 weeks!

TateMosersneighbor
12-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Good to see the nice thoughts.

You guys had a helluva year, if you don't fumble 41 times this year...it'd be a different story. Very talented team as are we, just too many turnovers. I think we win 30-20 or something like that without any turnovers, but congrats on a great year and let's do it again next year in the dome.

A1pigskin
12-18-2011, 09:53 PM
The D dominated.

MNLonghorn10
12-18-2011, 09:55 PM
The thread title says it all. Heagle is an absolute stud. We owned them. So much for the feared TO. We shoved it down their throats all afternoon.

BUTTBAMA!!!

You just experienced the rath of NDSU!

GO BISON!!!!!!!

2012 FCS National Champions
http://www.dickipedia.org/images/Howard-dean.jpg

rath of ndsu. mind bottling!

KC Bison
12-18-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm resisting saying we did a better job than Alabama. I just think we took this offense much more serious than Alabama. I think Alabama thought they could just line up and whip GA Sou. without a serious effort to understand how to defend the triple offense. My hats off to GA Southern in playing a great game against Alabama but I think it was because AL disrepected them. My other point is imagine what the score might have if all our players, including Brock wouldn't have had the flu.

BoroNative
12-19-2011, 02:51 PM
I'll join my GSU brethren in congratulating the Bizon on a great win. Had a great trip and met some great folks! Hope to meet you guys in Jan. 2013 in Texas! As for 2012, I'll be rooting for NDSU on Jan. 7th.

KC Bison
12-22-2011, 01:55 PM
The GA S. guys still around to pick up the pieces after what turned out to be a disaster for you, make up for all the other GA Southern posters that said a lot of classless things.

Vitojr130
12-22-2011, 01:58 PM
The GA S. guys still around to pick up the pieces after what turned out to be a disaster for you, make up for all the other GA Southern posters that said a lot of classless things.

Yup this^. Trash talk all week and then class acts and admit defeat. They didn't even come up with excuses. I commend them.

BisonNeil
12-22-2011, 04:52 PM
My wife just forwarded me an email from her uncle, who teaches at Furman. He is originally from Fargo and his father was the chair of English at NDSU when he was growing up. Another key fact, his home is very near Clemson University's Death Valley and he loves college football at all levels.

He watched the NDSU-Georgia Southern game on ESPNU. He sent my wife an email and told her he was extremely impressed with NDSU, offensively and defensively. He also said that he has always hoped that Furman and NDSU would meet in the playoffs someday, but that it is clear to him that Furman will never be able to compete with NDSU because they never get players as good as Heagle, said he was "beyond remarkable". I thought that was pretty cool.

IzzyFlexion
12-23-2011, 06:43 PM
My Georgia employer was very complimentary of the Herd.