PDA

View Full Version : FRiSCO BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

TheBisonator
12-17-2011, 09:45 PM
I am literally CRYING right now!!!!!! I had a GREAT time watching with my father at home and I CANNOT BELIEVE how much ass we kicked today!!!!!

If you are part of a group travelling to Frisco, PM me!!!

ON BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N8TR

bisoningrandforks
12-17-2011, 09:49 PM
I am so proud of this team.....great coaching by the staff......awesome job.....one more!!

mango
12-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Congrats Bison, go make the MVFC, and more importantly the Dakotas proud. I'll be rooting for you.

bisonfan11
12-18-2011, 12:43 AM
YESSS!!!! This is exactly where the Bison belong! One more win and we are National Champs! Let's get this done!!!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-18-2011, 12:44 AM
We will be national champs.

Mark my words.

THIS IS FREAK'IN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

DjKyRo
12-18-2011, 12:55 AM
Since this seems to be the emotional release thread, here we go.

When the clock finally ticked down and the players rushed over and leaped into the student section, a sweaty Garrett Bruhn leaped into my arms and all I could do was shout "I love you man! You guys rock! No homo!" He didn't respond, but the look in his eyes told me he knew there was no homo. It was a magical moment.

What a great time to be a Bison fan.

heffray
12-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Since this seems to be the emotional release thread, here we go.

When the clock finally ticked down and the players rushed over and leaped into the student section, a sweaty Garrett Bruhn leaped into my arms and all I could do was shout "I love you man! You guys rock! No homo!" He didn't respond, but the look in his eyes told me he knew there was no homo. It was a magical moment.

What a great time to be a Bison fan.

wow, that "no homo" stuff is beautiful, tear-jerking stuff...

Bison bison
12-18-2011, 12:59 AM
I remember the first time a guy in tears hugged me proclaiming he wasn't a homo...

...actually, I don't hug men. I hug my son occasionally, but am always sure to punch him in the gut before the sun goes down on the same day to make sure he doesn't get soft.

heffray
12-18-2011, 01:02 AM
I remember the first time a guy in tears hugged me proclaiming he wasn't a homo...

...actually, I don't hug men. I hug my son occasionally, but am always sure to punch him in the gut before the sun goes down on the same day to make sure he doesn't get soft.

now that's what i call love...