PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL tailgaiters!!

IzzyFlexion
12-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Frickin semi-finals and we poor bastards that are not there in Fargo are getting no play by play of the festivities???? (ala the battlewagon thread)?!?!

BisonTeacher
12-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Frickin semi-finals and we poor bastards that are not there in Fargo are getting no play by play of the festivities???? (ala the battlewagon thread)?!?!

Ditto!!! Not even pics from the camp out.

IzzyFlexion
12-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Ditto!!! Not even pics from the camp out.

Good point Teacher!
I hired 2 strippers to show up at the Bohlville camp site which cost quite a lot. And yet, I get no pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

BisonTeacher
12-17-2011, 05:10 PM
Good point Teacher!
I hired 2 strippers to show up at the Bohlville camp site which cost quite a lot. And yet, I get no pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

I cant even get the radio pregame. Its like Im in South Korea and getting a media black out!!!

TbonZach
12-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Good point Teacher!

"If you're having a good time, then you don't have time to think about taking pictures. "

silkamilkamonico
12-17-2011, 05:33 PM
"If you're having a good time, then you don't have time to think about taking pictures. "

I was going to say, it would be a lame tailgate if they are taking pictures to put on here, that's for sure.

BlueBisonRock
12-18-2011, 07:22 AM
I was going to say, it would be a lame tailgate if they are taking pictures to put on here, that's for sure.

That is harsh. And incorrect!

mango
12-18-2011, 07:28 AM
That is harsh. And incorrect!

I take it you will be posting photos tomorrow? I'm excited to tailgate in Fargo next year. Oh the things you look forward to when your team gos 5-6

Strommer10
12-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Good point Teacher!
You must've sent them to the westside Izzy, we never got them :(