PDA

View Full Version : GSU Fans

jimmyptubas
12-17-2011, 01:14 AM
Just got done with work today. I am a blackjack dealer and some of you know where I work at. I just want to comment on a group of GSU fans that came in today. They were pretty connected with the team....i'd compare them to the higher up "Team Makers" we have. They flew with the team and will be on the field tomorrow. I'd say that they pretty much made my afternoon. Two o'clock to four o'clock is usually pretty slow but the 3 of them filled up my table. Right away I knew who they were...didn't need sports logos to know they were from Georgia. I told them they couldn't use Confederate money to pay for their beer and it was on right away. They smack talked us and I smacked talked right back. It was all in good fun and they were very generous with their tips. I hope tomorrow we can all experience fans like this- truly a class act!

P.S. - The establishment i work at has "Adult Toy Bingo" on friday nights. This pretty much made their day as they had never seen anything so "Risque". They had to take pics and send it to their wives so that they would believe it.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CAS4127
12-17-2011, 01:28 AM
They were at the Bowler? GSU must be stayin at the Express Way or whatever it is called.

jimmyptubas
12-17-2011, 01:54 AM
Staying at the Raddison but they wanted to bowl...took the complimentary shuttle but saw Blackjack and never did hit up the lanes.

NDSUBowler
12-17-2011, 02:16 AM
True story...I have won sex toy bingo few times. Proudest moments of my life!

MNLonghorn10
12-17-2011, 03:16 AM
just got back from the bowler, and 2 uniformed cops had their guns drawn in the bottom part because gun shots were heard in the area...it was pretty crazy to see them.. 1 had what looked like an assault rifle, the other a pistol..

jimmyptubas
12-17-2011, 03:46 AM
My wife is a 911 operator and we live by the bowler. She called and told me to lock the apartment door...shots were fired in the area..... so i would think that this would corroborate your story. Jeez...i need to move outta this part of town.

Hammersmith
12-17-2011, 03:51 AM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/344300/

JustinTyem
12-17-2011, 03:51 AM
My wife is a 911 operator and we live by the bowler. She called and told me to lock the apartment door...shots were fired in the area..... so i would think that this would corroborate your story. Jeez...i need to move outta this part of town.http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/344300/

56BISON73
12-17-2011, 03:55 AM
I guess that sex toy bingo is pretty serious stuff.

MNLonghorn10
12-17-2011, 04:01 AM
I guess that sex toy bingo is pretty serious stuff.
ive only played it once, and really the only thing they gave away were dildos. all were too big for me.

56BISON73
12-17-2011, 04:26 AM
ive only played it once, and really the only thing they gave away were dildos. all were too big for me.

Heres a hint. They arent for YOU.:rofl:

NDSUBowler
12-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Did NOT win at sex toy bingo tonight. Damn N32.

Did enjoy my buddy working at front desk recap the police charging into the bathroom at the lanes bathroom looking for injured men...