PDA

View Full Version : New Facility

ThundarStruck
12-15-2011, 07:22 PM
Is there any drawings, can't really call them pictures can we, of the new facility anywhere?

roadwarrior
12-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah, here on gobison:

http://www.gobison.com/Edge.dbml

North Side
01-18-2012, 05:55 PM
I wonder how the building is going, now that it is actually winter in Fargo. I am just glad they had nice weather for so long.

1998braves64
01-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Not as fast as I thought it should be (not a surprise to me though). No reason why they couldn't have at minimum mainframe (unless delivery of that is what's holding them up) up by now. It is suppose to be completed in time for track season next fall though correct? Thought completion date was stated to be August, if they don't hurry up and get to work that will not happen!

roadwarrior
01-18-2012, 06:55 PM
I wonder how the building is going, now that it is actually winter in Fargo. I am just glad they had nice weather for so long.

I think the foundation is almost done. The most recent video on gobison says the steel structure will be going up in Feb. Its not like there is a ton of work on the inside of the building once the frame is up. I would think it's finished before fall semester.

1998braves64
01-19-2012, 02:15 AM
That video was made quite a while ago, didn't see any steel onsite when I was at the BSA for the USD game so my thought would be they're a tad behind that schedule. It should go fast, I guess in my brain doesn't seem like they're going as fast as they could be for the type of building they're putting up.

Off topic Terry Stroh needs to work on his interviews holy repeat everything twice! But from a couple conversations I've had with him that's sort of the way he talks I suppose...

DORMIE
01-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Yesterday at Teammakers, when Simmers introduced Ryan Godfried, he made some comment about Ryan spends all his time looking out the windw for the steel truck. The steel should be here very soon.