PDA

View Full Version : Season Ends This Saturday

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 01:17 AM
We don't play Georgia Southern this weekend. We play Bison football. If we are successful in that...then I'll probably meet you guys in Frisco.

If we don't play Bison football...and if turnovers go heavily in their favor...well...then we haven't accomplished our goal.

Four quarters of Bison football is an absolute must. We haven't done it this year. Georgia Southern is too good to mess around with.

Yes...I respect Georgia Southern and their program. If the game were in Georgia Saturday, the role would be reversed.

It is ours to lose. The MVFC is tougher than nails. Many of our conference foes were better than our playoff competition to this point.

That won't be true with Georgia Southern...but we've earned the right to play at home on Saturday...big-time.

GS is the best team on our schedule in 2011. This is where it ends. It's time to hang another championship banner.

oldfart
12-15-2011, 01:23 AM
This will be one for the record books. No polls, no voters, no politics, winner take all the way it should be.

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 01:29 AM
This will be one for the record books. No polls, no voters, no politics, winner take all the way it should be.

Right on oldfart. This game makes sense in the football universe. Are you coming to the game?

oldfart
12-15-2011, 01:39 AM
Right on oldfart. This game makes sense in the football universe. Are you coming to the game?

Wish I were, I'd love to see ND but I also have 3 kids that would not let me go alone...:). That gets a little expensive. Hoping we make it to Frisco, but either way, if y'all were to win, we'd be pulling for you. I hope both teams give it their best Saturday and there aren't any injuries. Now that both teams have made it this far, there really aren't any losers, just better winners.

Da_Bizon
12-15-2011, 02:01 AM
I'm ready for some old-time smash-mouth football. Both teams are deserving, but CA is right... we're the home team and it's ours to lose. We need to do our part and make it louder than hell when the Eagles have the ball.

kab1one
12-15-2011, 02:07 AM
Too much talk about the GSU TO, the reality is if the Bison play defense like last week, they win. Too much credit is given to the GSU offense. JMU was a great running team. Nothing. Lehigh great passing team nothing. They have played option teams before and won.

An aspect of the game that isn't talked about enough is the Bison TO, DJ up the middle, Sam to the outside and Brock over the top to holloway or smith. If we have to score points we will.

I see an old time game of years past where the bison just pound the hell out of them and GSU offense is left wondering what hit them.

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Too much talk about the GSU TO, the reality is if the Bison play defense like last week, they win. Too much credit is given to the GSU offense. JMU was a great running team. Nothing. Lehigh great passing team nothing. They have played option teams before and won.

An aspect of the game that isn't talked about enough is the Bison TO, DJ up the middle, Sam to the outside and Brock over the top to holloway or smith. If we have to score points we will.

I see an old time game of years past where the bison just pound the hell out of them and GSU offense is left wondering what hit them.

You wrote some key things for us. We've come to expect our running backs to make some decent yards...but Sam has to have a game around 100 yards.

DJ has to provide us with versatility...as he has done often this year. He had a bit of a rough outing against Lehigh. He is the leader. He must bring his game.

Neither Lehigh nor JMU were nearly as good as the top teams in our conference. You guys will bring a smash-mouth game like our conference does.

We need Ryan Smith to be there with his game...desperately. If he can't...then Warren Holloway has to have another game like he had last weekend...save the fumble.

Neither team can afford to turn it over.

This will be a field position game of desperation for both teams. It will be interesting to see how our lines match up. That's where the real game is...obviously.

It will be interesting to see how our defensive line does against your stout OL.

Special teams...as usual...will be huge...but magnified in a game like this. Absolutely, stunningly huge.

NDSUBowler
12-15-2011, 02:17 AM
Contain, contain, contain!!

Play hard and SMART for four quarters and this is ours for the taking!

Smash it down their throats then pin then back every time they try to respond.

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 02:21 AM
Our linebackers are very quick and athletic. It'll be very interesting to see how they respond to your option game. If they've been coached well...gs fans will get to see one of the best linebacking corps in the FCS. Amazing athleticism. They might lack a little bit in the hard-nosed category...imo.

If gs gets to meet the real Colton Heagle...they'll see one of the best run stoppers in the FCS.

Without a doubt...they'll notice MWill (Marcus Williams). The NFL awaits him in a couple of years if he stays healthy & smart.

CAS4127
12-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Like I said in the other thread, GSU is the best team we have ever hosted, bar none. We better have the helmets strapped on. They be the best team to ever play in Fargo!

BISONBRI53
12-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Rock em Sock em! GO BISON!!!!

kab1one
12-15-2011, 02:30 AM
How do you think the lines match up? I see us bigger on both sides of the ball. Speed on the line will the same, both sides are fast, so line advantage to the bison. The linebackers go sideline to sideline on the run defense, pass defense they can tighten, but its the side to side that will be key. I am not as sold on MWill playing saturday. To me he really showed his weakness against JMU, doesn't look bad when the ball is downfield, plays to soft in coverage and tries to close the 8-10 yard gap using speed, should be playing tighter, and he really doesn't tackle well. But it is to argue with how many big plays this year? 10 -12, who knows but a lot.

Kermit
12-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Like I said in the other thread, GSU is the best team we have ever hosted, bar none. We better have the helmets strapped on. They be the best team to ever play in Fargo!

^^^^^This.

GSU looks like an outstanding team. Honestly, I think they will be the best team to come to the FargoDome in our FCS era, and quite possibly the best team we have played. We will be facing a style of offense that we haven't seen in years on a very fast track. We have a depleted receiving corps and a hobbled QB.

All that said, I believe this Bison team is special and they will find a way to win. NDSU 28-GSU 27.

Go Bison!!

CAS4127
12-15-2011, 02:41 AM
We r on the same page Kermit! This will be an epic game for NDSU!! Here we go!

tojo70
12-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Awesome post oldfart!
Gotta Love FCS Football!

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 02:46 AM
We r on the same page Kermit! This will be an epic game for NDSU!! Here we go!

Honestly...do you think that our D is capable of playing against an outstanding option offense? I have some doubts.

Who are a few of the key players that have the 'attitude' to slow gs down?

Wally
12-15-2011, 02:49 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I believe the offense is just as, if not more important on Saturday. We cannot have a slow start. No turnovers and score TDs. No offense to Voigt, but I don't want to see him on the field more than two times.

Smith is needed big time. Not only on offense, but on punt returns. Love DJ, but it isn't his game and doesn't look comfortable doing it.

Jdubs21
12-15-2011, 02:51 AM
I think the key is going to be our offensive line. If we can keep our offense on the feild and have long time consuming drives our defense will get the rest they will need and every second we have the ball . Their offense does not. I dont see us winning if our offense has an off day.

torby
12-15-2011, 02:55 AM
This will be the be the best game played at the Dome in along time ....good old smash mouth football!!! reason its called home field advantage .........12th man must be loud loud loud lets get it .................BISON STRONG!

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 02:56 AM
I think the key is going to be our offensive line. If we can keep our offense on the feild and have long time consuming drives our defense will get the rest they will need and every second we have the ball . Their offense does not. I dont see us winning if our offense has an off day.

Better words have not been written. The Rams...the rams...

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 02:57 AM
This will be the be the best game played at the Dome in along time ....good old smash mouth football!!! reason its called home field advantage .........12th man must be loud loud loud lets get it .................BISON STRONG!

Bison football...as we've all been waiting for...in a game of this magnitude...in the FD...thank God...truly.

Swaghook
12-15-2011, 03:40 AM
They be the best team to ever play in Fargo! I sure hope you mean the best team to visit Fargo for a game. And when the game is done let's hope the best team in Fargo is the Bison.

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 03:52 AM
I sure hope you mean the best team to visit Fargo for a game. And when the game is done let's hope the best team in Fargo is the Bison.

I'd like to see...once or twice this year...a total four-quarter game from the Bison. They really haven't come close to putting together a great game. A few good ones. Never the whole thing.

TheBisonator
12-15-2011, 04:16 AM
I don't like the title of this thread.

You better not be jinxing us, CA. Do you know how badly I want to go to Frisco??

CaBisonFan
12-15-2011, 04:43 AM
I don't like the title of this thread.

You better not be jinxing us, CA. Do you know how badly I want to go to Frisco??

You want to go there as badly as I do...that's easy. There's the preseason with two easier games...the conference season through the end of the UNI game...the post-uni conference games...the regular playoff games...and then the grandaddy in Frisco. Win or lose...the regular playoffs end Saturday. This is like the NFC & AFC championship games...followed by the snooper bowl.

Besides that...playing a little politics dude. Note that we actually have some real football discussion going on.

It's cool...are you coming to the game?

TheBisonator
12-15-2011, 05:57 AM
It's cool...are you coming to the game?

I posted a request to buy a ticket. If I can get a deal done in 24 hours I'm staying in mpls and watching on TV with my dad in glorious HD.

oldfart
12-15-2011, 09:46 AM
It's Thursday and this week is dragging by. The Eagles will be flying north this afternoon coming to your house. Hate I can't watch this one in person, but that's the way it goes. I'm sure y'all will probably have a packed house and it will be rockin'. Can't expect much else this time of year. This morning I was thinking about the bowl games and how great it would be to move to a BCS conference one day, but then I realized, it doesn't get any better than this. Winner moves on, loser stays home. This is FCS football. Two teams playing for their lives, no miss-mash of political bull crap or computer playstation rankings. The ball is oblong and there is NO way to predict which way it will bounce. GSU or NDSU will move on Saturday and one passionate fan base will be elated, the other crushed. None of this mamby-pamby, PC BULLSHEET about "spreading the wealth" . These two teams earned " the wealth" and only 1 will have it all after Saturday. The other will work harder next year. Thank God this is still America

Bison"FANatic"
12-15-2011, 11:12 AM
It's Thursday and this week is dragging by. The Eagles will be flying north this afternoon coming to your house. Hate I can't watch this one in person, but that's the way it goes. I'm sure y'all will probably have a packed house and it will be rockin'. Can't expect much else this time of year. This morning I was thinking about the bowl games and how great it would be to move to a BCS conference one day, but then I realized, it doesn't get any better than this. Winner moves on, loser stays home. This is FCS football. Two teams playing for their lives, no miss-mash of political bull crap or computer playstation rankings. The ball is oblong and there is NO way to predict which way it will bounce. GSU or NDSU will move on Saturday and one passionate fan base will be elated, the other crushed. None of this mamby-pamby, PC BULLSHEET about "spreading the wealth" . These two teams earned " the wealth" and only 1 will have it all after Saturday. The other will work harder next year. Thank God this is still America

That's the best thing I heard you say all week and I agree.

tony
12-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Really don't understand the thread's title. Doesn't NDSU's season end on Saturday only if NDSU loses?

Season ends on Saturday all right - Saturday, January 7th, 2012. :)

pike51
12-15-2011, 12:35 PM

I think this is true for both teams. If one team can keep the other offense off the field, they should win (barring crazy numbers of turnovers). That's the style we play at GSU... long, clock eating drives and then our defense gets you off the field as quickly as possible. That is what we did against Maine and it worked to perfection. We may give up some points in the process but in the end as long as we have 1 more than the other guy, it's a win. I see that same mentality from NDSU. This should be a very interesting game and is perhaps the 2 best teams going head to head a game early. My hope as a GSU fan is that we can 1. get used to the carpet quickly and 2. overcome the crowd noise. I know we hear about playing in front of Buttbama, but I'm not sure that compares to being indoors. This is a very rabid fanbase we are about to see. It will be interesting if we try to change the way we run our cadence to offset the noise.

pike51
12-15-2011, 12:35 PM
Really don't understand the thread's title. Doesn't NDSU's season end on Saturday only if NDSU loses?

Obviously he thinks GSU is going to win. (I joke, I joke)

bisonsupporter
12-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Things I will be watching for:
1) Special Teams play- punt and ko coverage, FIELD GOALS instead of TD's
2) Red Zone Play- kind of with #1 with FG's, turnovers in the red zone
3) Trick Plays- Bison saw some against JMU & Lehigh, what will GSU show us. What will the Bison do? Last week reverse to Cooper was not expected by anyone. Trick plays play a huge factor in momentum.

This game could be one of those games you talk about for decades. Ga Southern 17 Bison 30.

gsu2583
12-15-2011, 01:38 PM
3) Trick Plays- Bison saw some against JMU & Lehigh, what will GSU show us. What will the Bison do? Last week reverse to Cooper was not expected by anyone. Trick plays play a huge factor in momentum.

Don't really have too many of those, unless you consider passing the ball to be a trick play for us. :)

bisonsupporter
12-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Don't really have too many of those, unless you consider passing the ball to be a trick play for us. :)

I'm sure you have the option left/right with a counter reverse in there. Just hope you dont try the fumbleruski..... :)

gsu2583
12-15-2011, 01:44 PM
the fumbleruski..... :)

Got that play down too! :)

Biggest thing will be a fake toss sweep that turns into a short/intermediate pass.

Or the "state of liberty."

bisonsupporter
12-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Has GSU attempted a fake FG or Punt this year?

onbison09
12-15-2011, 01:50 PM
I haven't been this nervous for a game since the Super Bowl last year. I had an anxiety dream where I had to be the offensive cooordinator

THEsocalledfan
12-15-2011, 01:52 PM

I'm with you Tony. Ca said it is like the NFL where the playoffs end with the NFC/AFC title game. I completely disagree with that as I have always, and will always consider the Super Bowl part of the playoffs. Last time I looked at any bracket, it has a championship game as part of the bracket.

gsu2583
12-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Has GSU attempted a fake FG or Punt this year?

I know we tried a surprise on-sides kick, didn't work out well..

IBleedYellow
12-15-2011, 02:13 PM
I am more nervous for this game then when I walked into my dormitory the first night of Air Force Basic Military Training....
We.
Must.
Be.

LOUD.

12th Man strength! LETS GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gsu2583
12-15-2011, 02:27 PM
I am more nervous for this game then when I walked into my dormitory the first night of Air Force Basic Military Training....

I'm only nervous that it WON'T be a good game.

onbison09
12-15-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm only nervous that it WON'T be a good game.

You mean like us blowing you guys out? Don't see that happening. Wouldn't complain though

jfergy21
12-15-2011, 06:55 PM
this is one of the biggest games i will have ever been too. we have season tickets in the THUNDER ZONE and i will tell you that it gets offley noisy down this way when the opponent has the football. This crowd noise is gonna play a huge role in this game if we can get them to get some false start calls it will get this crowd even more into the game! I dont think GSU knows how loud we can really get. Saturday cannot come soon enough! bison 38 GSU 21
bisoNation stand up!

DaltonLegalEagle
12-16-2011, 01:19 AM
The Eagle has landed in Fargo! Two storied programs. Two proud programs. Two styles of play, but the same commitment to smash-mouth and sound fundamentals football. Come on Saturday, hurry up and get here! It's gonna be a good one!

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 01:31 AM
The Eagle has landed in Fargo! Two storied programs. Two proud programs. Two styles of play, but the same commitment to smash-mouth and sound fundamentals football. Come on Saturday, hurry up and get here! It's gonna be a good one!

It has the makings of a great one. We got here today too...from California. It feels colder than hell out there. Now I'm glad that we have the dome.

Bisontug
12-16-2011, 01:44 AM
It has the makings of a great one. We got here today too...from California. It feels colder than hell out there. Now I'm glad that we have the dome.

It will be awesome !!!... I was just thinking the opposite though... pretty warm out today..skipped the coat... wishing the game was outside too... to each their own I guess :)

Never met ya before, but i will look for the super bundled up guy with some sort of tan left... that will have to be you.. Enjoy your weekend in Fargo CA !!

TateMosersneighbor
12-16-2011, 02:21 AM
All I've done this week is look at this game, apologies to the GDP of the United States. I haven't done shit this week, I feel slightly less worthless then an "Occupy Wall Street" person. I will contribute to the GDP soon enough.

I didn't start out confident about this game. Then I started looking at the data and the vibe from the roughly 40 articles I read about both teams. We have missed Eaves, Heagle, Drevlow and a few other guys on the dee throughout this year...we still have the #1 scoring defense in FCS. Think about that. In the non D-II world where if you goof up...it's a TD, we have perhaps the best defense we've ever had. These guys tackle well and pursue to the ball better really, REALLY well. The defensive coaches are damn good too. I feel very good about our defense this Saturday. Remember, this defense has been very good for more then a year...and Klieman coming in has been absolutely huge.

Our offense...I think we rush for 200+ yards and 2 or 3 scores. I really do...we have some guys on offense who are very tired of hearing about the TO. We can go at these guys all game long. Russell and 2 of their LBs are very good, but the 300 pounders will and haven't gotten tired all year. I think Ojuri and DJ have close to 300 yards of offense between the two of them. Brock is "Brock Solid" again and makes the throws he has all year. We forget how strong his arm is after watching him play for awhile. He's made throws that most Bison QBs of years past can't make, let alone complete them. Grothman and Bruhn will have fun lighting guys up and Smith runs around like his ass is on fire.

Oh, and the crowd is loud.

Bison 31-17.

DjKyRo
12-16-2011, 02:46 AM
I had to read through this thread twice to make sure, but what the heck does "Season Ends This Saturday" mean?

standandyell
12-16-2011, 03:14 AM
Be loud... Be proud... Be the difference!!!

56BISON73
12-16-2011, 03:31 AM
I had to read through this thread twice to make sure, but what the heck does "Season Ends This Saturday" mean?

Win or go home.

DjKyRo
12-16-2011, 04:17 AM
Win or go home.

Well yeah, but if we win, how is the season over? I took the title to mean that the season is over regardless of the outcome.

56BISON73
12-16-2011, 04:21 AM
Well yeah, but if we win, how is the season over? I took the title to mean that the season is over regardless of the outcome.

We go in to a new year? Wait who started this thread? That just might be the answer you are looking for.:facepalm2:

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 04:41 AM

Several psychological barriers in a season like this...really, really tough stuff in the MVFC.

1. Preseason...2 games with opponents that we were expected to blow out...we did...then a special event at MN...which we shined at...but we didn't let down after it was over this time...see 2007. It was simply one helluva lotta fun to beat the gophers rather convincingly at their park.
2. Regular season leading up to UNI...including the final against UNI. SIU was really scary...but we played ball there.
3. Games following UNI...with an expected letdown...it happened once, but we still hung onto a high seed in the playoffs...mission accomplished.
4. Three playoff games...with the final this Saturday...kind of like the NFC & AFC championships to select the Super Bowl teams.
5. Championship game...all by itself...with some time to heal.

We end season 4 Saturday. I fully expect to reach season 5.

It's the only way to mentally survive what the Bison have gone through. They should be very proud...but I hope that they can pull some full games together and beat two outstanding teams. The championship is within their grasp...but the Bison 'have not' played a truly great game this year. Their potential is better than we've seen. They know it.

Thanks for asking Dj.

DjKyRo
12-16-2011, 04:44 AM
Several psychological barriers in a season like this...really, really tough stuff in the MVFC.

1. Preseason...2 games with opponents that we were expected to win big...we did...then a special event at MN...which we shined at...but we didn't let down after it was over this time...see 2007.
2. Regular season leading up to UNI...including the final against UNI.
3. Games following UNI...with an expected letdown...it happened once, but we still hung onto a high seed in the playoffs.
4. Three playoff games...with the final this Saturday...kind of like the NFC & AFC championships to selected the Super Bowl teams.

We end part 4 Saturday. I fully expect to reach part 5.

Thanks for asking Dj.

Ah, so it's a figurative thing. I thought you meant literally. I can dig it.

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 04:51 AM
Ah, so it's a figurative thing. I thought you meant literally. I can dig it.

You got it Dj. I did some editing. It's how I walked myself through the season as a fan. Little steps to a big outcome.

The MN game was a lot of fun to win, and a feather in our cap...but this group didn't allow it to act as a point of letdown in the following weeks.

Beating UNI had to be a huge motivator for the players...but they had some big-time business to take care of before that. I was so proud of how they handled SDSU, SIU, and others along the way. It showed that they had character.

Beating UNI had become a dangerous mental obstacle for them. Once the obstacle becomes too tall...it can take forever to bust it down.

After that we had some really tough, though less glamorous games to play. We faltered against YSU. I was very disappointed...but who wasn't? YSU showed that they have a team to watch in the coming 2 years. Really...no shame in that loss. On that Saturday, YSU was outstanding.

It's almost seemed like the first two playoff games were like taking care of business. I, frankly, wasn't that impressed with JMU or Lehigh. To me, they were something like playing weaker MVFC teams. Could be unfair to them...but that's how I viewed those teams in the final analysis.

Georgia Southern has the appearance of a truly outstanding team; however, I really don't feel that we've seen a great performance from the Bison this year. The questions is...are we healthy enough to produce one? But perhaps the real question is...does the 2011 team have greatness in it? I really have no idea. I haven't seen a full game played this season. We play in spurts...a series here...a series there...one good quarter, then a letup...etc. Frankly, it's been a little frustrating.

The season could literally end this Saturday if the Bison can't produce a performance that borders on greatness. A championship team finds it when it has to.

If we play 3 quarters of football...we lose. If our defense is on the field for most of 3 quarters...advantage Georgia Southern.

The defense, offense, and special teams all have to bring their A game. I think that the players and coaches know a helluva lot more about this than I do...but I also think that they would agree that they haven't put together a full game this year.

pike51
12-16-2011, 12:24 PM

1. Preseason...2 games with opponents that we were expected to blow out...we did...then a special event at MN...which we shined at...but we didn't let down after it was over this time...see 2007. It was simply one helluva lotta fun to beat the gophers rather convincingly at their park.
2. Regular season leading up to UNI...including the final against UNI. SIU was really scary...but we played ball there.
3. Games following UNI...with an expected letdown...it happened once, but we still hung onto a high seed in the playoffs...mission accomplished.
4. Three playoff games...with the final this Saturday...kind of like the NFC & AFC championships to select the Super Bowl teams.

We end season 4 Saturday. I fully expect to reach season 5.

It's the only way to mentally survive what the Bison have gone through. They should be very proud...but I hope that they can pull some full games together and beat two outstanding teams. The championship is within their grasp...but the Bison 'have not' played a truly great game this year. Their potential is better than we've seen. They know it.

Thanks for asking Dj.

Whatever you're smoking... don't share. Because that's some messed up stuff. :)

CAS4127
12-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Alabama. Whatever you're smoking... don't share. Because that's some messed up stuff. :)

I am assuming it's medicinal, as he is from California. The problem is, it ain't workin'!!!

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Whatever you're smoking... don't share. Because that's some messed up stuff. :)

Present the bait...be patient...set the hook...and reel it in slowly...thank you...:)

Bison 35
BS 10

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 03:23 PM
I am assuming it's medicinal, as he is from California. The problem is, it ain't workin'!!!

Didn't thaink I'd catch you though CAS. Thought you was gooderenum than that on thee...ah...internets. It's hard faightin' tierny.

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 06:26 PM

So what's yir problem CAS? Shall we analyze it? I could guess.

CAS4127
12-16-2011, 06:28 PM
So what's yir problem CAS? Shall we analyze it? I could guess.

No problem here! Thanks!

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 10:40 PM
No problem here! Thanks!

It's ok CAS...you're the perfect one here. Good for you. Now I understand why...

CAS4127
12-16-2011, 10:47 PM
It's ok CAS...you're the perfect one here. Good for you. Now I understand why...

Christ, relax! I was joking in my "medicinal" post. Should have typed in red. Sorry if I hit a soft spot!!

DaltonLegalEagle
12-16-2011, 11:02 PM

I thought hell's temperature was in the opposite direction, but I hope I never find out!

Everybody in Eagle Nation across the South is as pumped for this game as any game we've had in a LONG time! I can see that Bisonville is stoked, too!

DaltonLegalEagle
12-16-2011, 11:07 PM

Hey, it's your website with a Bison poster which, for our sakes, I hope comes true for the Bison. We want a 7th NC and first in a decade and NDSU is in our way. You want a 9th NC and first in FCS and Ga. Southern is in your way. Someone has to lose. I hope that the Bison season does end tomorrow. If not, I'll be a Bison fan for a day in January!

CaBisonFan
12-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Hey, it's your website with a Bison poster which, for our sakes, I hope comes true for the Bison. We want a 7th NC and first in a decade and NDSU is in our way. You want a 9th NC and first in FCS and Ga. Southern is in your way. Someone has to lose. I hope that the Bison season does end tomorrow. If not, I'll be a Bison fan for a day in January!

The playoffs will end tomorrow for both teams.

Because of the magnitude of the game, and because it is three weeks out, the championship game is a season unto itself.

I will reciprocate. Have a great time tomorrow.

WYOBISONMAN
12-17-2011, 04:02 AM

Charlie is a good guy........just having some fun and is stoked for the game. I think we all are a bit wound up waiting for that kickoff tomorrow!! I am envious that you are in Fargo CaBisonFan!! have a great time......despite that cold weather.