View Full Version : Green and Gold Game

MAKBison
12-12-2011, 04:11 AM
As announced on the news,

Even sections to wear Gold
Odd sections to wear Green

NDSUBowler
12-12-2011, 04:14 AM
So what happens to the GA people who arent sure what section they will be able to get seats in? Lol. Good idea but i cant see it happening.

BlueBisonRock
12-12-2011, 04:16 AM
So what happens to the GA people who arent sure what section they will be able to get seats in? Lol. Good idea but i cant see it happening.

Bowler, please remember that one can not apply logic to marketing!

Great analysis btw!

Jay
12-12-2011, 04:18 AM

Wear two shirts... obviously.

Also, see here is the thread we've been talking about this: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?26033-Check-NDSU-s-facebook-page...

MAKBison
12-12-2011, 04:19 AM

Just go with it :-)

imabison
12-12-2011, 04:33 AM

GA requested to wear gold according to the full announcements.

NDSUBowler
12-12-2011, 04:36 AM
GA requested to wear gold according to the full announcements.
problem solved then!! :)

56BISON73
12-12-2011, 04:39 AM

YAY I get to wear green this game.:rofl:

sambini
12-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Yes we do PL ..

CaBisonFan
12-12-2011, 04:42 AM
Yes we do PL ..

Great to see you around sambini. My wife & I will be at the game Saturday at the top of section 17. Come on up for a visit if there's time.

Vitojr130
12-12-2011, 04:42 AM

It isn't as simple as even/odd sections. On the Facebook page, they had a map of what sections would wear what color. If I remember right, GA is supposed to wear yellow.

56BISON73
12-12-2011, 04:45 AM
Great to see you around sambini. My wife & I will be at the game Saturday at the top of section 17. Come on up for a visit if there's time.

Oh no. You and 4m together.:facepalm2:

Kermit
12-12-2011, 04:47 AM

Wait...did they check with Mr. And Mrs. TAB? No yellow coats?

BigBison
12-12-2011, 06:50 AM
This would be cool to pull off, but theres about 2% chance of that happening.

Twentysix
12-12-2011, 07:27 AM
It isn't as simple as even/odd sections. On the Facebook page, they had a map of what sections would wear what color. If I remember right, GA is supposed to wear yellow.

It is as simple as even and odd.

Even is yellow, odd is green, unless you are a student or general admission, in which case you wear yellow.

BigBison
12-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Scheels has go to get more yellow and green shirts and then post a sign in the NDSU area of the store. Maybe get some 5 dollar shirts.

NDSUBowler
12-12-2011, 08:46 AM
It would be badass to do something like what Kinnick did in the video below...not only was it a black and yellow game, but they did this cool card thing too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQkJmATTyVk

Bisonfan1
12-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Crap, talk about pressure to wear green in section 21, well i guess if I have to, i have to. :D @ Tranny - would you like me to mail you my super knitmaster 2000 electric knitting needles so you can start on you and the wife's new MEAN GREEN fur coats for this Saturday ???

jfergy21
12-12-2011, 02:16 PM
i dont think that the word will get around to everyone that his going it will be really cool if this does get pulled off but there is a really low percent that this wont be accomplished.

Vitojr130
12-12-2011, 02:53 PM
It is as simple as even and odd.

Even is yellow, odd is green, unless you are a student or general admission, in which case you wear yellow.

Which makes it not as simple as even and odd and that is exactly what I said...

onbison09
12-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Crap, talk about pressure to wear green in section 21, well i guess if I have to, i have to. :D @ Tranny - would you like me to mail you my super knitmaster 2000 electric knitting needles so you can start on you and the wife's new MEAN GREEN fur coats for this Saturday ???

Mean Green?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcck3eepPV0

bisonmike2
12-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Love the idea, hope it turns out.

TAILG8R
12-12-2011, 04:33 PM
The only way this happens if if every seat has a corresponding shirt hanging on it when we walk in the dome.

Bison03
12-12-2011, 04:48 PM
The only way this happens if if every seat has a corresponding shirt hanging on it when we walk in the dome.

Producing 19,000 printed shirts in a week is pretty damn near impossible. Now, 19,000 blank ones might be difficult as well, but at least somewhat possible. This sort of thing is best suited for a home opener when months of preparation would be easy. Having said all this, I don't see why we cannot accomplish this idea. I would think that every person going to the game saturday saw the notice of it either at the ticket window, at gobison.com, or here. If you normally wear a different color then your section shows, so what. Unless you have a unique game day uniform for example a sweet yellow fur coat, just man up and wear Bison gear of that color and you can still cheer the same. This is the biggest game in FD history. Let's do something different and make it look cool as well.

TransAmBison
12-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Producing 19,000 printed shirts in a week is pretty damn near impossible. Now, 19,000 blank ones might be difficult as well, but at least somewhat possible. This sort of thing is best suited for a home opener when months of preparation would be easy. Having said all this, I don't see why we cannot accomplish this idea. I would think that every person going to the game saturday saw the notice of it either at the ticket window, at gobison.com, or here. If you normally wear a different color then your section shows, so what. Unless you have a unique game day uniform for example a sweet yellow fur coat, just man up and wear Bison gear of that color and you can still cheer the same. This is the biggest game in FD history. Let's do something different and make it look cool as well.
We are in a green section.:facepalm::facepalm: I will be wearing my green jersey and my wife will wear green as well. If our section is all green the coats will come off.

TAILG8R
12-12-2011, 04:59 PM
We are in a green section.:facepalm::facepalm: I will be wearing my green jersey and my wife will wear green as well. If our section is all green the coats will come off.

What if others in your section are saying the same thing. "If my section is all green I will take my yellow sweatshirt off."

If this thing doesn't work out I blame TAB!

Strommer10
12-12-2011, 06:18 PM
As long as people are wearing green or yellow, I don't really care. I see too many people wearing random clothes that have nothing to do with NDSU or football, even in the student section... :facepalm:

MAKBison
12-12-2011, 06:49 PM

Season openers are not on National TV so I guess we have to make do. I Agree lets just go for it!!!

Hammerhead
12-12-2011, 06:58 PM
They could hand out green and gold yarn for the people who knit during the game instead of cheering. :)

Vitojr130
12-12-2011, 07:12 PM
As long as people are wearing green or yellow, I don't really care. I see too many people wearing random clothes that have nothing to do with NDSU or football, even in the student section... :facepalm:

You mean like last game? I was sitting up top in the student section trying to get everyone to yell all game long and they all just stared at me like I was a monkey. I then stared back and half of the students in the upper portion of the student sections weren't even wearing yellow or green, specifically yellow. I wanted to tell them to go home and watch the game from their TV if they were just going to sit there and not scream. I was legitimately getting mad.

tony
12-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Could just hand out cardboard squares, one side yellow, one side green. Kind of a hard to do on such short notice though.

Tatanka
12-12-2011, 07:52 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376051_10150523581839532_7791099531_10473264_25231 1319_n.jpg

NDSUstudent
12-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Print a bunch of green and yellow shirts and sell them for $2 outside of the dome, that is the only way to do this.

BigBison
12-12-2011, 08:04 PM

For the JMU game there was a guy with a UND hoodie in our student section.

NDSUstudent
12-12-2011, 08:06 PM

Did you ask him if he lost a bet?

TransAmBison
12-12-2011, 08:16 PM
That's interesting. We had a guy in our tailgate at one game wearing a salmon UND jersey. Weird.

Vitojr130
12-12-2011, 08:19 PM

He stood right in front of me and everytime we were screaming, my friends and I snuck an occasional "Sioux Suck Sh*t" chant in there and he looked around like he saw ghosts or something...

56BISON73
12-12-2011, 08:19 PM
That's interesting. We had a guy in our tailgate at one game wearing a salmon UND jersey. Weird.

Green and yellow is so D2. I think I will wear Black. May be white? Decisions decisions.:biggrin:

BigBison
12-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Green and yellow is so D2. I think I will wear Black. May be white? Decisions decisions.:biggrin:

if green and yellow are D2 then black and white is D3. D1 we need fluorescent yellow, like oregon.

56BISON73
12-12-2011, 08:25 PM
if green and yellow are D2 then black and white is D3. D1 we need fluorescent yellow, like oregon.

You go with orange or FL yellow and let me know how that goes. OK.

CaBisonFan
12-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Unless we move to a better seat during the game...we'll be up in section 17 near the top. Any bisonville members are welcome to stop up during a break. Just call out..."hey...dummy"...or..."where's that asshole from California?"...or..."I have a million dollars for you"...

Punch me or shake my hand...I'd like to connect a face with your username. We'll come to the tailgate area too...and I plan to wear something with CaBisonFan or CA on it.

But remember...I'm an old man now. This bisonville shit ages a person.

Oh yeah...when we win the national championship...I plan to retire from bisonville...so you guys had better make noise, for your own sake.

When we win the title...the torch passes to the younger fans.

56BISON73
12-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Unless we move to a better seat during the game...we'll be up in section 17 near the top. Any bisonville members are welcome to stop up during a break. Just call out..."hey...dummy"...or..."where's that asshole from California?"...or..."I have a million dollars for you"...

Punch me or shake my hand...I'd like to connect a face with your username. We'll come to the tailgate area too...and I plan to wear something with CaBisonFan or CA on it.

Dont start pussin out before you even get here.:biggrin:

Bison03
12-12-2011, 09:41 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376051_10150523581839532_7791099531_10473264_25231 1319_n.jpg

Ok, this looks awesome. If it is anything close to this, I am going to be happy. Good work on the photoshop or whatever you did here. Seeing this makes me wonder again why they didn't install green seats in the dome instead of blue ones. Maybe that's why the Alerus has green seats. The dome is almost 20 years old, maybe an upgrade is in order. First things first, getting turf in the dome that resembles the football team that plays there.

Ginsbach
12-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Ok, this looks awesome. If it is anything close to this, I am going to be happy. Good work on the photoshop or whatever you did here. Seeing this makes me wonder again why they didn't install green seats in the dome instead of blue ones. Maybe that's why the Alerus has green seats. The dome is almost 20 years old, maybe an upgrade is in order. First things first, getting turf in the dome that resembles the football team that plays there.

Along those lines, has there been any discussion/mock-ups of what the endzone and center logos will be on the new turf? I'd love to see something more intimidating than the Fargodome logo on the 50.

Tatanka
12-12-2011, 09:44 PM

Not my 'shop job. Sorry, forgot to cite source of NDSU facebook page.

Bison03
12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Not my 'shop job. Sorry, forgot to cite source of NDSU facebook page.

If you would have tweeted that, you might have been suspended for this weekends game.

CaBisonFan
12-12-2011, 10:06 PM

It's because the jerkoff city planner who initially pushed the building of the dome had very little interest in the Bison. He wanted his resume to show that he got a convention center built in Fargo. You could smell this attitude from a mile away, from the very first meetings & media releases. It was...oh yeah, if you build this thing the Bison can play in there.

When you're there, ask yourself about the seating configuration, the proximity of the bleachers to the sideline, etc.

As much as people say they like the FD, that's why no green/gold seats...that's why the coloring is strange all through the building. Nothing wrong with blue in my book, but it says volumes about the attitude of indifference. That place should bleed green & gold...with an attitude like Ralph had in GF. His building...but the place bleeds Sooooooooo.

Oh yeah...Dr. Bob was in charge at SU during that time...I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. He was an apprentice at UND before we hired him to maintain our athletic program...:facepalm:

roadwarrior
12-13-2011, 12:06 AM
It's because the jerkoff city planner who initially pushed the building of the dome had very little interest in the Bison. He wanted his resume to show that he got a convention center built in Fargo. You could smell this attitude from a mile away, from the very first meetings & media releases. It was...oh yeah, if you build this thing the Bison can play in there.

Sorry, but here comes the bottle of whiteout.

Bob Johnson was the person that envisioned what this facility could do for Fargo. He was the head of the Fargo Park District at the time, and he was a strong supporter of NDSU athletics. From day one, the proposal was intended to be the home of NDSU football. After much discussion during 1988, a city wide vote on the 1/2 cent sales tax in the city to pay for construction of the building. The vote was held in november of 1988 and passed with over 60% of the voters approving the 20 year tax (NDSU football fans were supportive of this big time). The City of Fargo then created the Fargodome Authority which consists of seven people. Two are nominated by the city, two are nominated by NDSU, and one each is nominated by the Fargo School District, the Fargo Park District and Cass County. It was this group of seven that were in charge of design and construction of the building, and is still in charge of it's operation. Final approval of their actions is done by the Fargo City Commission, since the facility is owned by the city. After the architects were selected, there was much discussion about what the design of the building should be. In the beggining many thought the building would resemble the Tacoma Dome, but the architects convinced the Fargodome Authority to build the building in a rectangular shape. It was this group of seven people that made the unfortunate decision to install the blue seats.

TransAmBison
12-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Sorry, but here comes the bottle of whiteout.

Bob Johnson was the person that envisioned what this facility could do for Fargo. He was the head of the Fargo Park District at the time, and he was a strong supporter of NDSU athletics. From day one, the proposal was intended to be the home of NDSU football. After much discussion during 1988, a city wide vote on the 1/2 cent sales tax in the city to pay for construction of the building. The vote was held in november of 1988 and passed with over 60% of the voters approving the 20 year tax (NDSU football fans were supportive of this big time). The City of Fargo then created the Fargodome Authority which consists of seven people. Two are nominated by the city, two are nominated by NDSU, and one each is nominated by the Fargo School District, the Fargo Park District and Cass County. It was this group of seven that were in charge of design and construction of the building, and is still in charge of it's operation. Final approval of their actions is done by the Fargo City Commission, since the facility is owned by the city. After the architects were selected, there was much discussion about what the design of the building should be. In the beggining many thought the building would resemble the Tacoma Dome, but the architects convinced the Fargodome Authority to build the building in a rectangular shape. It was this group of seven people that made the unfortunate decision to install the blue seats.I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Bisonguy
12-13-2011, 12:13 AM
I thought the blue seats were a cost-savings measure, much like the used red seats and used turf.

Swaghook
12-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Maybe Team Makers could start a funding drive for new seats of the appropriate colors.

daddy daycare
12-13-2011, 11:55 AM
I wish a big sponsor would donate a terrible towel type promotion. Hand em out as they come through. Makes more sense than telling people what to wear.

Putz
12-13-2011, 11:56 AM
He stood right in front of me and everytime we were screaming, my friends and I snuck an occasional "Sioux Suck Sh*t" chant in there and he looked around like he saw ghosts or something...

Very funny. We had the same thing happen to us at the Lehigh game. A couple of jokers from the north two rows in front of us. They started getting cranky about it in the second half!

duluthbison
12-14-2011, 04:48 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/darell1976/382660_336760316338445_111461265535019_1523774_573 804695_n.jpg

Found this gem online....

aces1180
12-14-2011, 04:49 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/darell1976/382660_336760316338445_111461265535019_1523774_573 804695_n.jpg

Darell's mad...

coldspot
12-14-2011, 04:53 PM

whioux are the sioux, why do they suck, and why the hell should I or anybody else give a shit?

bisonmike2
12-14-2011, 05:00 PM
according to NDSU's facebook page Blakeway Panoramas will be at this Saturday's game to take a picture.

thundarsdaddy
12-14-2011, 05:18 PM
I have seen people talk about a "terrible towel", well in 2007 Scheels had them! Pardon the cell-phone quality.

stevdock
12-14-2011, 05:45 PM
That's great if everyone participates in this thing. We will be wearing our yellow, but let's have more pride in our team than just that. EVERYONE up for every play on defense. That will show the world what type of Bison Pride we have. Not the sit back and golf clap or worse. Or getting on people when they are up and cheering. People in the front of each section, you'll get yelled at to sit down, but don't do it. This is our team. This is something the Dome hasn't EVERY seen and Fargo hasn't seen in a very long time. Alot of you on this board, like myself, were not around during the championship runs. This is our time and as you guys know the defense will have their hands full so get up and help out EVERY PLAY. Don't wait until 3rd down. I counted at least 3 HUGE 2nd down and long plays against Lehigh that if we stop them then the drive is more than likely going to stall out. Instead Lehigh picks up a big play to make it 3rd and short. All 3 downs are important and show your damn pride on every single one of them.

Answer Guy
12-14-2011, 06:55 PM

How long do you guess before they'd figure out the word "Suck" would be upside down to everyone in the stadium?

(And everyone can stop texting me pictures of this now.)

CAS4127
12-14-2011, 07:00 PM
How long do you guess before they'd figure out the word "Suck" would be upside down to everyone in the stadium?

So is "EASt PRESS BOX" so don't worry about it-->K??!!! Thanks!!

BisonBabe
12-15-2011, 11:09 AM
YAY I get to wear green this game.:rofl:

What Section are we in so I know what color to wear?

Tatanka
12-15-2011, 02:51 PM

Actually, that is the correct alignment for many of the fans of teh nickname as their head needs to be inverted to properly fit up their own arse.

BISONBRI53
12-15-2011, 03:08 PM

Oh yeah...when we win the national championship...I plan to retire from bisonville...so you guys had better make noise, for your own sake.

When we win the title...the torch passes to the younger fans.

Where in section 17 are you sitting? I am in row AA and seat 14 I think. (think its the 7th seat in)

MAKBison
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Maybe Team Makers could start a funding drive for new seats of the appropriate colors.

Buy a seat get your name on it

aces1180
12-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Buy a seat get your name on it

This is what they did in Mandan at the ballpark...However, this is a multi-use facility and I could vandalism being a huge issue.

Ferd
12-15-2011, 08:01 PM
According to Simmers the reason for the alternate colors is because they are going to take another panoramic photo at the game.

17>1
12-15-2011, 10:15 PM
If section 24 is calling for yellow, then yellow is what they'll get. Yellow man suit will be worn Saturday!!!

MAKBison
12-15-2011, 10:55 PM
Maybe! pretty hard to vandalize a seat with so many people around, but maybe.

kingbison
12-16-2011, 01:32 AM
According to Simmers the reason for the alternate colors is because they are going to take another panoramic photo at the game.

i was wondering if the Scheels guys were telling the truth or if it was a sales pitch. If everyone participates, this panoramic will put the SDSU pic to shame!!

I forsee tomorrow afternoon as "nonbillable"!

56BISON73
12-16-2011, 03:43 AM
What Section are we in so I know what color to wear?

BisonBabe
12-16-2011, 08:40 AM

Thank Pl ..... looks like yellow

IzzyFlexion
12-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Thank Pl ..... looks like yellow

I'd advise topless with yellow spandex pants and green sequined pasties. That way I'll be able to spot you on the webcast.

56BISON73
12-16-2011, 01:47 PM
I'd advise topless with yellow spandex pants and green sequined pasties. That way I'll be able to spot you on the webcast.

I would never had thought of you as a slave to fashion..:biggrin:

HerdBot
12-16-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm really curious to see if this works. Another good way is to say... Dark colors if you don't have green. Light colors if you don't have gold. Dark colors tend to look like empty seats when mixed in with yellow.

HerdBot
12-16-2011, 05:46 PM
i was wondering if the Scheels guys were telling the truth or if it was a sales pitch. If everyone participates, this panoramic will put the SDSU pic to shame!!

I forsee tomorrow afternoon as "nonbillable"!

We will have to do another one next year with the new turf.

BisonBabe
12-16-2011, 05:49 PM

My dear Izzy I am pretty damn sure the above outfit would get me thrown out of the game. So I regret to inform you that said outfit will not be on tv for your viewing pleasure....

MAKBison
12-16-2011, 05:54 PM

Somone said the ESPN camera guy had a WHIOUX SS on as well Its kinda funny, but WTH!!!!

IzzyFlexion
12-17-2011, 01:11 PM
My dear Izzy I am pretty damn sure the above outfit would get me thrown out of the game. So I regret to inform you that said outfit will not be on tv for your viewing pleasure....

Well, that would be just blatent discrimination.
Shame that my addiction to prescription pain killers keeps my imagination in check.

Bison"FANatic"
12-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Somone said the ESPN camera guy had a WHIOUX SS on as well Its kinda funny, but WTH!!!!

If it is like fox and other stations they sometimes hire local camera operators

Hammerhead
12-17-2011, 11:39 PM
I was impressed by the number of fans who wore the correct color for their section. It looked pretty cool when they panned across the field.

BisonTeacher
12-17-2011, 11:42 PM
I was impressed by the number of fans who wore the correct color for their section. It looked pretty cool when they panned across the field.

Those gold jerseys are starting to grow on me.....:(

bisonpride4ever
12-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Those gold jerseys are starting to grow on me.....:( Same here, I used to hate them and still kinda do, but damn in HD, they looked really sweet.

BisonTeacher
12-17-2011, 11:48 PM
Same here, I used to hate them and still kinda do, but damn in HD, they looked really sweet.

I know. Im starting to like them and pissy about it ha ha

DjKyRo
12-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Ended up pretty awesome. Props to the fans for making it happen!

http://i.imgur.com/QcAqu.jpg

Bisonguy
12-18-2011, 12:02 AM

Yeah, I was doubtful, but a very good job by the crowd.

Strommer10
12-18-2011, 12:04 AM
AMAZING job by everyone today! Players, coaches, fans, students. What a game, by FAR the best game I've ever been to in my short life. I will NEVER forget this moment!

Hammerhead
12-18-2011, 12:06 AM
I think the NCAA picks the home team for the championship game with a coin flip. If NDSU gets to wear home jerseys, will we go with Green or Gold?

Those gold jerseys are starting to grow on me.....:(

Trim
12-18-2011, 12:06 AM

I was too. Even braced my kids for a letdown because they were pretty excited about it. Ended up looking great in my opinion. Section 21 wins the prize for most solid color, from my viewpoint anyway.

BisonTeacher
12-18-2011, 12:07 AM

Me too. But it looked pretty cool on tv. It was hard to tell what color the dark stripes were, but the gold popped.

North Side
12-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Hopefully that becomes a playoff tradition!

BisonTeacher
12-18-2011, 12:10 AM
AMAZING job by everyone today! Players, coaches, fans, students. What a game, by FAR the best game I've ever been to in my short life. I will NEVER forget this moment!

Amazing job by you and the students camping out and having awesome school spirit. Will frisco let you camp out???

NDSUBowler
12-18-2011, 12:59 AM
I was impressed every time I scanned the crowd and saw the green and gold alternating. Looked just GREAT!

Can't wait to see the new panorama picture of it!

bisonhp330
12-18-2011, 01:04 AM
with the money scheels made off this.....they should have went to the sections and handed out free t shirts to the wrong colored ones in each section

JSUBison
12-18-2011, 02:40 AM
I was too. Even braced my kids for a letdown because they were pretty excited about it. Ended up looking great in my opinion. Section 21 wins the prize for most solid color, from my viewpoint anyway.

I had completely forgotten about the gold/green sections for this game, and when I saw it on tv, I was very impressed and actually shocked how involved everybody was and wore what they were supposed to. Loved it.

devin45k
12-18-2011, 03:16 AM
I had completely forgotten about the gold/green sections for this game, and when I saw it on tv, I was very impressed and actually shocked how involved everybody was and wore what they were supposed to. Loved it.

same here.....I thought people were going to blow it off and be stubborn about it.

TransAmBison
12-18-2011, 03:22 AM
same here.....I thought people were going to blow it off and be stubborn about it.I think more people wore gold today than when we did the gold rush!!!! I did not think it would work...absolutely no faith...and I was wrong. Awesome job team, awesome job fans...total package today! NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, tailgates the way we do...and this has come time and time again from our opponents. Everything today reflected well up NDSU, Fargo, and the state of North Dakota. GO BISON!!!!!! Got yer tickets yet???? I got mine!!!!!!!!!!! Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

99Bison
12-18-2011, 03:54 AM
I think more people wore gold today than when we did the gold rush!!!! I did not think it would work...absolutely no faith...and I was wrong. Awesome job team, awesome job fans...total package today! NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, tailgates the way we do...and this has come time and time again from our opponents. Everything today reflected well up NDSU, Fargo, and the state of North Dakota. GO BISON!!!!!! Got yer tickets yet???? I got mine!!!!!!!!!!! Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

What he said

HooliganBison
12-18-2011, 04:01 AM
I just watched the game and they announced 18103 for attendance. That seems like complete BS, when I picked up my tickets this morning they said there was not a single ticket to be had.

Kermit
12-18-2011, 05:16 AM
I think more people wore gold today than when we did the gold rush!!!! I did not think it would work...absolutely no faith...and I was wrong. Awesome job team, awesome job fans...total package today! NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, tailgates the way we do...and this has come time and time again from our opponents. Everything today reflected well up NDSU, Fargo, and the state of North Dakota. GO BISON!!!!!! Got yer tickets yet???? I got mine!!!!!!!!!!! Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I was very wrong about the alternating colors. Mea culpa.

We are going to Frisco, baby!

HerdBot
12-18-2011, 05:21 AM
That was bad ass. Wow! Impressive! Now that we know it can be done, why not do it for regular season games too?

standandyell
12-18-2011, 05:43 AM
Agreed. Alot more participation that I expected. Looked great!!

BlueBisonRock
12-18-2011, 05:55 AM

TAB, I commend you for doing your part. You and your family parted with your famous and namesake Yellow duds for a green jersey.

You... Da Man!!!

(And yes. I have my tickets. I picked 'em up from ProtoHub right after the game.)

TransAmBison
12-18-2011, 11:57 AM
TAB, I commend you for doing your part. You and your family parted with your famous and namesake Yellow duds for a green jersey.

You... Da Man!!!

(And yes. I have my tickets. I picked 'em up from ProtoHub right after the game.)It's a team thing...no individuals!! :D

BigBison
12-18-2011, 12:19 PM
I also have to say the stripe look worked out amazing tonight. Is that the first time its happened at the FCS level?

jimmyptubas
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm very curious to see the panoramic photos that the panoramic company took. Also my apologies to TAB for calling him out on not having a green Jersey on under fur coat. It had a yellow NECKLINE, how was I supposed to know?
:biggrin:

BisonTeacher
12-18-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm very curious to see the panoramic photos that the panoramic company took. Also my apologies to TAB for calling him out on not having a green Jersey on under fur coat. It had a yellow NECKLINE, how was I supposed to know?
:biggrin:

here they are...

http://www.panoramas.com/north-dakota-state-university-bison-at-fargodome-panoramic-picture-ndsu2.html

Strommer10
12-18-2011, 09:18 PM
here they are...

http://www.panoramas.com/north-dakota-state-university-bison-at-fargodome-panoramic-picture-ndsu2.html
That's awesome!

BlueBisonRock
12-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Yes, they are awesome. I showed them to my wife (who stayed at home yesterday). Her statement was: "Nice, but they forgot to do the 'Sioux Sucks'!"

A1pigskin
12-18-2011, 10:02 PM
The color coordination looked great. Good job Bison fans.

56BISON73
12-18-2011, 10:03 PM
That was bad ass. Wow! Impressive! Now that we know it can be done, why not do it for regular season games too?

Come on Gabe. If you go to the well to many times its gets old and not special anymore. Once a year is fine. Playoffs are a different animal.