PDA

View Full Version : Fargodome viewing party?

HerdBot
12-11-2011, 06:38 PM
edit. if we win and go to national championship

How about a Fargodome viewing party?
1) day of tailgating. parking fee funds it with a few sponsors
2) free admission
3) put the games on the tvs and setup some tvs on the turf with chairs

great way for fans who cant make the trip to celebrate together.

BisonTeacher
12-11-2011, 06:38 PM
2) free admission

????????????????????

HandoEX
12-11-2011, 06:45 PM
I'll wave to you gabe from our front row seats if we make it. Ps, what kind of loser fans wouldn't go to the National Championship if we make it? We have a couple dozen casual fans making the trip in our caravan if the Bison make it. /purple (kinda)

gotts
12-11-2011, 06:45 PM
http://raquelokyay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cart-before-horse-2.jpg

aces1180
12-11-2011, 06:59 PM
I'll wave to you gabe from our front row seats if we make it. Ps, what kind of loser fans wouldn't go to the National Championship if we make it? We have a couple dozen casual fans making the trip in our caravan if the Bison make it. /purple (kinda)

Loser fans who can't afford it?

BisonTeacher
12-11-2011, 07:00 PM

2) free admission

Thanks for editing. I thought maybe you hit your head or something. I had the 91 dialed, and was about to hit the other 1.

HerdBot
12-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Loser fans who can't afford it?

i will be there but many in fargo cant. he made a stupid comment huh

tjbison
12-11-2011, 07:03 PM
I will be there should we make it...trying to decide to road trip or fly.

Hope I'm making that choice a week from now

HerdBot
12-11-2011, 07:07 PM

ill be at the game but to call other local fans who cant make it losers is insulting. Not everyone has the means to fly. luckily i can.

4mcruenomore
12-11-2011, 07:10 PM
I wonder how many tickets they would sell and what attendance would be? I wonder if alot of students would be there? Crap, it's over a holiday break, come on students! DUMB

roadwarrior
12-11-2011, 07:12 PM
If they sold beer they might have a chance to have a crowd.

Bison bison
12-11-2011, 07:14 PM

2) free admission

that sounds like a really lousy way to watch a football game.

HandoEX
12-11-2011, 07:17 PM
ill be at the game but to call other local fans who cant make it losers is insulting. Not everyone has the means to fly. luckily i can.
I am driving. And thanks for pointing out that calling someone a loser is insulting. I was also being sarcastic, thought the /purple made that pretty clear:facepalm:

HerdBot
12-11-2011, 07:20 PM
that sounds like a really lousy way to watch a football game.

how about some bleachers facing a projecter tv? i think it would be cool giving the old dome turf an extra game" they have live cable in the dome for home shows. Could be fun for those who dont make it to texas.

4mcruenomore
12-11-2011, 07:22 PM
How about go to the actual game?

HerdBot
12-11-2011, 07:23 PM
I am driving. And thanks for pointing out that calling someone a loser is insulting. I was also being sarcastic, thought the /purple made that pretty clear:facepalm:

Need to make it purple, not just say / purple. that doesnt count. otherwise you look like an elitist. sorry fir confusion

BlueBisonRock
12-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Need to make it purple, not just say purple. that doesnt count. otherwise you look like an elitist.

Are you sayin' Hando is the 1%? /purple

Grizzled
12-11-2011, 07:28 PM
I bet this will be pretty well attended event. Not everyone can make it to Texas but I would bet after the attendance we have had the last few weeks a lot of people would show up for the solid atmosphere. Like road said, if they serve beer, people will show.

HerdBot
12-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Are you sayin' Hando is the 1%? /purple

i dont even know what that means!

BlueBisonRock
12-11-2011, 07:42 PM
i dont even know what that means!

Its a gentle jab implying that you (and others) are stating our good buddy Hando is one of the elitist group (the one percent) that is targeted by the Occupy xxxxx movements. It was closed with teh text form rather than the color form stating sarcasm that has been adopted by the BV community (or mandated by CAS - I forget which). The use of a double dig was intended to get your attention and help you focus as Hando is one of the more postitive folks on BV and in the tailgate lot. Way too many posters on the board are getting real contentious when we should be having fun and enjoying the significance of the NDSU football team's results. Lets loosen up and enjoy the ride!

DjKyRo
12-11-2011, 07:47 PM
If I hypothetically wasn't going, I'd rather watch it at a bar or a buddy's place than a sparsely-crowded Fargodome. No way they would get a decent amount of people to the place and no way the Dome wouldn't charge admission.

HerdBot
12-11-2011, 08:14 PM
If I hypothetically wasn't going, I'd rather watch it at a bar or a buddy's place than a sparsely-crowded Fargodome. No way they would get a decent amount of people to the place and no way the Dome wouldn't charge admission.

if i hypothetically wasny going... i would enjoy tailgating 1 last time in the fargodome lot (next tailgate will be 8 months away!) and go into the dome and celebtate victory with thouands of other fans.

heck they could make it like fan day and promote athletics overall

DjKyRo
12-11-2011, 08:17 PM
if i hypothetically wasny going... i would enjoy tailgating 1 last time in the fargodome lot (next tailgate will be 8 months away!) and go into the dome and celebtate victory with thouands of other fans.

heck they could make it like fan day and promote athletics overall

Trying to plan some kind of "fan day" in the course of two or three days (leaving the latter half of the week to actually contact the necessary sponsors and other businesses) would be pretty much impossible. Plus, I really don't know that "thousands" of fans would show up.

stevdock
12-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Wouldn't the BSA be a better place for this assuming it is free that day??

Tatanka
12-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Wouldn't the BSA be a better place for this assuming it is free that day??

Perhaps, but only because the BSA would actually be warmer than Frisco.

BisonBabe
12-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Tentatively have the time off from work....and will finalize travel plans after the game on Saturday....Go Bison

FarSouth Bison
12-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Just checked flights from Az to Dallas, $207 which isn't to bad.

Hammerhead
12-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Back in the 80s, they had charted bus trips for the D-II championship game. I went to the game in 1986 and I think everyone on the bus (except the drivers) was drunk by the time we left South Dakota. :)