PDA

View Full Version : An old-time Bison playoff game

CaBisonFan
12-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Dominant defense shuts down a prolific passing game and an all-world quarterback.

Offense runs through their tough run-stoppin' defense.

We're smiling. Other team is shaking their heads and wondering how they could have had such a horrible day.

Normal stuff my friends...and I'm lovin' it. This is how we won many championships.

Order has been restored in the world.

CaBisonFan
12-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Now...my wife & I are flying up to Fargo this Thursday. I could use some serious suggestions as to the best way to get decent seats.

BisonTeacher
12-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Now...my wife & I are flying up to Fargo this Thursday. I could use some serious suggestions as to the best way to get decent seats.

Make a sizeable donation to NDSU. :biggrin:

CaBisonFan
12-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Make a sizeable donation to NDSU. :biggrin:

20 bucks? Hold on...I only have 15.

BisonTeacher
12-10-2011, 11:38 PM
20 bucks? Hold on...I only have 15.

Travel safe and enjoy the game. If your phone can access Bville, send us posts while you are tailgaiting!

stevdock
12-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Mr. Hansen come sit with us in the endzone, $15 general admission seats and a great view right between the goalposts. Although apparently tonight if you stand too much in our section WW3 breaks out:facepalm:

IBleedYellow
12-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Mr. Hansen come sit with us in the endzone, $15 general admission seats and a great view right between the goalposts. Although apparently tonight if you stand too much in our section WW3 breaks out:facepalm:

Anyone who complains to me I tell to go talk to Coach Bohl...even the event staff.

CaBisonFan
12-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Anyone know the paid attendance today? Saw a lot of empty seats in the corners.

southcliffbison
12-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Dominant defense shuts down a prolific passing game and an all-world quarterback.

Offense runs through their tough run-stoppin' defense.

We're smiling. Other team is shaking their heads and wondering how they could have had such a horrible day.

Normal stuff my friends...and I'm lovin' it. This is how we won many championships.

Order has been restored in the world.

Yo, CaBisonfan: this is off topic, sorry, but I was unable to watch the game on ESPN3; reffing basketball; would you be so kind as to post the game on youtube again as you did for the JMU game? Thanks in advance.

CaBisonFan
12-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Yo, CaBisonfan: this is off topic, sorry, but I was unable to watch the game on ESPN3; reffing basketball; would you be so kind as to post the game on youtube again as you did for the JMU game? Thanks in advance.

I will try. Might not make it until sometime tomorrow. I will send you a pm if/when it's ready.

southcliffbison
12-11-2011, 01:11 AM
I will try. Might not make it until sometime tomorrow. I will send you a pm if/when it's ready.

You, sir, are too kind !! I anxiously await the PM.

stevdock
12-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Anyone who complains to me I tell to go talk to Coach Bohl...even the event staff.

That's more or less what we said, but I eventually felt sorry for one of the guys cause he was older and I thought maybe he couldn't stand or for long periods of time. Then when they did the wave he got up to participate, that really irritated me.

CA will like this BURN THE DOME DOWN AND BUILD AN OUTDOOR STADIUM. Then we won't have as many pathetic fans and instead have fans like Montana.

CaBisonFan
12-11-2011, 02:49 AM
CA will like this BURN THE DOME DOWN AND BUILD AN OUTDOOR STADIUM. Then we won't have as many pathetic fans and instead have fans like Montana.

You have to admit that the Montana crowd was beyond amped. But I'll also say that the crowd at the FD was incredible. Both were big-time.

And no...I don't like domes. Never will.

gizmo
12-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Agree with OP. The basic formula for winning playoff games never changes: Don't give up big plays on defense, control the ball on offense, don't screw up on special teams and play at home!

Awesome job, Bison!