PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh Valley Article on Spadola

Lehigh Owl
12-09-2011, 05:11 AM
This is a good read.

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/lehigh/mc-lehigh-1208-20111208,0,7062806.story

HerdBot
12-09-2011, 05:23 AM
This is a good read.

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/lehigh/mc-lehigh-1208-20111208,0,7062806.story

Seriously dude. Your obsessed. He is a white dude and he called Towson n******. It was inappropriate but most here agree he shouldn't have been suspended. We get it. It is what it is. Move on. Post something different.
Your defending his actions and think it's acceptable. That's your opinion. Great.

Use it for motitvation even though NDSU has nothing to do with your players actions. He made his own bed now it's time to go night night in it. It's not a conspiracy either.

Lehigh Owl
12-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Seriously dude. Your obsessed. He is a white dude and he called Towson n******. It was inappropriate but most here agree he shouldn't have been suspended. We get it. It is what it is. Move on. Post something different.
Your defending his actions and think it's acceptable. That's your opinion. Great.

Use it for motitvation even though NDSU has nothing to do with your players actions. He made his own bed now it's time to go night night in it. It's not a conspiracy either.

Huh? You sure got a lot out of "This is a good read". I thought NDSU fans would like to read the news release from Lehigh's local paper. Good grief....

DjKyRo
12-09-2011, 05:27 AM
Gabe, we had an opportunity to watch history be made in the Fargodome with a very talented wide receiver having a career season. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding his suspension, which appear to be rather innocuous in the opinion of this Bison fan, the absence of said history being made is something all sports fans, Bison or otherwise, should lament.

I thought it was a powerful read on a dire situation. Thanks for posting, Lehigh Owl.

NDSUstudent
12-09-2011, 05:27 AM

Gabe relax, the guy is just sharing a story from their local media. Here is the story from the Fargo Forum....

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/343263/

56BISON73
12-09-2011, 05:39 AM
This is a good read.

I feel for this kid. I really do. Sometimes lifes lessons can be extremely harsh. The true measure of his character will be measured in how he reacts and handles this situation. From what I have read I think he will fare well. I wish him the best.

HerdBot
12-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Huh? You sure got a lot out of "This is a good read". I thought NDSU fans would like to read the news release from Lehigh's local paper. Good grief....

Sorry got you mixed up with the other Lehigh guy.

HerdBot
12-09-2011, 05:51 AM
Gabe, we had an opportunity to watch history be made in the Fargodome with a very talented wide receiver having a career season. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding his suspension, which appear to be rather innocuous in the opinion of this Bison fan, the absence of said history being made is something all sports fans, Bison or otherwise, should lament.

I thought it was a powerful read on a dire situation. Thanks for posting, Lehigh Owl.

If we win we win. Years from now is anyone really going to remember that the receiver from Lehigh got suspended. I just want to see us win so I'm not going to dwell on something I have no control over. 2-0 win would be just as good as a 52-49 win. This is a great team and it's going to be close with our without him. I just get pretty annoyed when they start posting bison twitter posts.

DjKyRo
12-09-2011, 05:58 AM
If we win we win. Years from now is anyone really going to remember that the receiver from Lehigh got suspended. I just want to see us win so I'm not going to dwell on something I have no control over. 2-0 win would be just as good as a 52-49 win. This is a great team and it's going to be close with our without him. I just get pretty annoyed when they start posting bison twitter posts.

Which this user did not do with the creation of this thread.

Every other Bison fan wants a win - there's no one saying they're boycotting the game or aren't cheering for the Bison for this. It's just a darn shame of a situation that, hey, maybe no one will remember in five years. Maybe the opposite will be true and this will prove to be the case that breaks forth years and years of NCAA regulation on social media for athletes. That's a discussion for the future, I agree.

Either way, no reason to bite the guy's head off. There'll be one less quality athlete on the field, and in the eyes of some Bison fans, that lessens the quality of the game by default. Maybe that won't be the case, but I'm with in that the Bison win, I'll be satisfied (pretty jacked up, actually).

NDSUFan_Sav
12-09-2011, 06:05 AM

dude what is your issue....why do you flip at so many little things?

I recommend slick on finding Gabe a women cuz the dude needs to get a lay, just sayin'

HerdBot
12-09-2011, 06:06 AM
Which this user did not do with the creation of this thread.

Every other Bison fan wants a win - there's no one saying they're boycotting the game or aren't cheering for the Bison for this. It's just a darn shame of a situation that, hey, maybe no one will remember in five years. Maybe the opposite will be true and this will prove to be the case that breaks forth years and years of NCAA regulation on social media for athletes. That's a discussion for the future, I agree.

Either way, no reason to bite the guy's head off. There'll be one less quality athlete on the field, and in the eyes of some Bison fans, that lessens the quality of the game by default. Maybe that won't be the case, but I'm with in that the Bison win, I'll be satisfied (pretty jacked up, actually).

I got him mixed up with the Lehigh Guy. Sorry Lehigh Owl for ripping your head off but had he been who I though you were, I wouldn't have let you off the hook

MAKBison
12-09-2011, 06:34 AM
It sucks----I really wanted to see MW and this receiver go at it.

Pards Rule
12-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Yeah, to have him on the field because he is an exceptional receiver would be squaring up both squads fullstrength. But, alas, like an injury or stomach flu, things happen and a key player cannot play and I agree no one but the most ardent Hawk fans will remember it 5 years from now (except the team itself). Case in point: how many Hawk fans recall we had to go with backup Pat Davis as QB in our matchup in 2005 - the famous "the Hurt" (named for the receiver, Jonathan Hurt, who caught the pass) TD with 37 seconds left for a Pard upset? I do cause I'm an ardent Pard!! Enjoy Fargo Hawk fans. I had a great time and lets see if your name appears on the front page of the sports section of the Forum ;)

Grizzled
12-09-2011, 12:06 PM
. This is a great team and it's going to be close with our without him. I just get pretty annoyed when they start posting bison twitter posts.

Why would you get upset? I mean you spent the whole night last night giving us a rundown in diversity and the rules of the street. The Bison twitter posts are just two guys talking aren't they Gabe? No reason to get upset right? Don't jump the guy for posting a newspaper link.

*Bisonrube
12-09-2011, 12:59 PM
This is a good read.

Good article. Just wish Lehigh would have imposed some punishment before...won't start/sit out first quarter or the Ohio State....you will be suspended a game next season. Maybe then the NCAA would have let it pass.

It sucks for Lehigh but the game will still be one on the field. I am actually worried about a Bison let down hearing the news and a Lehigh win one for the gipper moment.

Bison bison
12-09-2011, 01:10 PM

sounds like somebody needs a snickers.